Azaerora's Dorm Room

The room was of the normal dimensions found within other dorms rooms of the building, however the room had been decorated per the tastes of its inhabitant. The walls were now dark in color and posters were scattered across its surface. Posters for movies that were produces in the Hellscape, Hellscape bands, heavy metal and screamo bands, and various other decorations. The surfaces of the dressers had a wide range of items all on it from deodorant, to make up, perfume, 'toys', and even a bottle of strawberry flavored lube. The ground was littered with clothes occasionally here and there although it was not enough to make the room look like a complete disaster it definitrly gave it the lived in look. The bed, even though it followed the same color scheme of black and crimson that the rest of the room was decorated with, it was filled with plushies. Some of the plushies just being animals, others looked like cartoony demons and monsters. Around the room there was various red and orange lava lamps used to illuminate spaces in the dorm.

The inhabitant, Azaerora, was laying on her bed in just her tank top and panties. She had a headset on and she was listening to music. The band was a hellscape band called "Dragons in the Pits." As she listened to the fast paced music her tail would sway side to side a little bit to the music.  She was essentially chilling out in the fullest extent of the phrase.

Edited by Kitsuyumia
Fixing spelling errors
  • Like 1

As Azaerora lay there she soon felt a grumble from her stomach. She was hungry and decided she would have to get up and go to get herself some food. She got up and walked to her room. She slipped on a pair of shorts and put a zip up hoodie on over her tank top. She struggled to get her wings on through the small openings in the back that were provided for them. The struggle having bent her wings in a strange manner causing a bit of discomfort till she finally got the through. She wished the humans would make them a bit easier to work with. Once that was done she went and put on some sneakers and she would exit her dorm.

[Azaerora leaves the scene]

[Azaerora enters from the dining hall]

Azaerora would enter into the room. She briefly walked to the rrfridgerator and she would open it up. Sliding the box onto the shelf inside. She would close the fridge and would walk deeper into her dorm. She tidied up the tops of her dresser to make them nice. Once that was done she figured she would just strip now. She eould slip her clothes off of her body freeing her nude self to the air that was in her dorm room.  She would then casually move to sit on the couch as she would wait.

After some time passes, about 30 minutes or so, there is not a knock on the door. Rather a familiar figure kind of appears out of thin air and sits just besides Azaerora on the bed, looking a bit more "filled out" than before this time, as Veronica hopes this might please the young miss some to see her in this way."Hello there young miss. Sorry about the wait - I had to attend to a quick matter. Oh my....you look like you already started without me..", she comments and grins nice and wide like before whilst eyeing over the other woman.

vKmpta2V_o.jpg

spacer.png

She sat up and eyed Veronica, finding her current form much more desireable that what she had seen before. She grinned in response to Veronica's surprise. " I wouldn't say start, more like getting comfortable. I usually lounge around in my private dorm in the nude. Its more.... comfort than anything else, " she said scooting a bit closer to the head master.

Edited by Kitsuyumia

OOC: No need to tag me, dear. I already notifications on everything since it's my own club, after all. You also "follow" any topics you post in.

"We do have a few students who chooses to not use clothing in public, so there is no reason you need to feel like you need to. With that said, I am pleased to see that you are feeling comfortable and all", she answers with her usual cocky grin plastered on her face. She, of course, looks over the other demon lady, wondering if this is really as comfortable as she claims, but in the end she is not complaining for sure. She does have a question more though."Earlier you seemed happy about me having...a bit of extra...equipment and yet a bit later seemed to dislike it...which is it?", she says as it really puzzles her.

"well i guess I don't mind the cock so much. Just when it gets too big it kinda becomes a turn off," she replied. She leaned in close and kissed veronica on the neck gently her breast pressing against veronica as  she did so. Thankfully as a demon veronica would not have to worry about Az's toxin as demons are immune to it as well as being immune to other things cuccubi had.

The headmaster gives a small nod towards the other woman."Well, you could just have told me so miss Azaerora. I can't read minds exactly...at least not yet, haha", she replies back and laughs lightly. She gives off a soft and pleased hum from her lips as she is kissed onto her soft and silky skinned neck. Veronica looks down onto the naked form of the student, who seems to be quite interested in her, making the feeling quite mutual. She has never really spoken much to this girl, but that doesn't stop her from getting further into things and slip off her clothing, slowly and little by little. So more and more skin is revealed to the young female student."Hehe...such eager you are to learn new stuff!", she comments once her upper clothing is fully gone and then lean in to place a long kiss onto the lips of the Azaerora. Once again, buldges appear on her suit skirt.

Az had watched as the head master had removed more and more of her clothing before her. And when the woman kissed her she returned it eagerly. The kiss getting deeper the longer they went into it. Az was starting to feel a hot warmth building in her, a desire and urge gaining strength. Her body itself would soon start to become more sensitive to all the slight touches and brushes they made as the kiss continued.

• 3 weeks later...