Wraith

Below is a plot I'm seriously craving to play. Prefernce sheet linked on profile.

The school girl certainly didn't start out as the model student, possibly even student council president, at their first meeting. She was gyaru delinquent, Playing hooky in Arcades, Malls, streets and party houses, dabbling in party drugs, booze, cigs and weed, though avoiding addiction and some small, light sexual favors. Then the school sent someone after her, again. This guy, be it her official homeroom teacher or a trustworthy honor student, tracked her down. The first meeting went about as well as to be e4xpected, but they kept trying, and empathetic when she started to crack about her past. They got the girl to clean themselves up and pretty much reinvented at school, thanks to a hard work ethic and brilliant mind when motivated. And nothing motivates like love. Though, will the relationship hold against ghosts of the girl's past?

https://ecchidreams.com/gallery/image/57266-shiho-mikazuki/

Edited by Wraith

• 2 weeks later...

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Sunshine
      By Sunshine
      So, this is an idea I once tried before in a rp and I'd like to do it again.
      An innocent young man enters a magic academy. Turns out he's really gifted in the art, but he can't quite control his magic yet. And so, as he's in the middle of puberty, his magic will go out of control whenever he gets horny, causing all sorts of ecchi accidents to happen in front of him. He's talented in fate-manipulation magic yet he can only use it pop girl's shirt buttons or lift up skirts accidentally.
      Ideally, I'd like to play the shota, but I'm fine playing the girls as well.
    • LostMemories
      By LostMemories
      I have one very simple idea in mind today that will need some work but I’m excited to see what we might be able to come up with. 
      A villainess thinks she has the upper hand. Powerful, near victory, having defeated all of the hero’s allies, and even having said hero on the ropes. There is no way she could lose. That is, until the hero decides to take a turn for the darker. He does something desperate he would have sworn against before. And it works. Whether this be poison, some sort of drugging. Or maybe just dark magic. The evil queen is defeated. And now at the mercy of the more ruthless hero. Her punishment begins. Your punishment begins. 
      What will that punishment entail? I don’t know for certain, but something erotic at the very least! Go ahead and message with ideas on what you would like to play out as the victim here. I’m always open to ideas. 
    • Wraith
      By Wraith
      In the far future, humanity has mastered a number of technologies, allowing the perfected way to create a simulated enviroment and create human-like life. Of course, buisnesses were primed to jump on the possibility for...baser pleasures. Sexual dens were set up, simulated cities where one could enact their fetishes, with each having a particular set that they specialized in. Purity Falls was a place that specialized in corruption, mind break, so and so forth, though that chnged when they noticed a trend. Patrons were forming relationships with the dolls, loving ones. And enough so that a viable customer base was there: So, like any self respecting buisiness they captalized on that. Nerfing the drug-like properties cum for those in a relationship, giving "Bonding Points" suggestions, and promising an "eternal honeymoon phase". Still they service darker desires, including corrupting partners of others. At least when marked, a warning text is sent to the other customer and let them deal with it.
      Pairing Ideas(itacilisized is what I wanna play):
      Brilliant but withdrawn and troubled Student x Guest as a Teacher
      Artsy, creative Student x Guest as a fellow creative student
      Caring, slightly new nurse x Guest as a Doc
      Determined Cop with dark family history x Guest as a Private Eye helping the Dept. out
      Housewife/Flower Girl x Guest being Salary man
      Vigilante girl x Guest who helped clean her up without going into maintanence.
      Talented multi-sport athlete x Guest as a coach
      Maid x Guest as a rich guy
      (Note: none of the guests don't need to be actual experts, place will provide enough)
    • onearmeddruid
      By onearmeddruid
      The castle can be very dull, youd think a castle by a cliff dropping off would be perfect other than random suitors your father invites into the great Hall nothing ever happens. So you decide to take a walk by the Cliffside. The walled city across the way as you see the giant clawlike stones jut out of the water. Suddenly a sound as what looked like a piece of cloth the shade of ash around the corner. Ever curious you decide to check it out only to see a fair maiden standing before you. Red hair falls onto her shoulders fairly pretty with an innocent face. she pulls her hood up as you sit there pondering what to do, something feels off and yet you want to approach her and comfort her. and yet she feels off like a monster perhaps. She is in search of someone she is shy but jealous thing who seeks companionship
    • Titan01
      By Titan01
      Lookin to do a Star Wars noncon scenario where I play a Chiss bounty hunter hired by the Empire and you play the person I'm supposedto capture, preferably a jedi or some Rebel. Can be using cannon, legend, or ocs
      Message me if you want to erp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.