Ooc chat for Ark Colonyship

Part of me is still waiting to see what the GM kind of plans to come up with, so I don't wind up planning anything for my car that isn't workable. =p When I think of settings like this, I imagine stuff like Mass Effect and whatnot, so if I don't control myself, my mind tends to wander horribly. 😅

• Like 1

In my opinion (that nobody asked lol), having a big colony ship is more of a thing for "lewds in space". As a background. While if people would like an actual story-driven adventure, I feel like it's best to tone down the size of the ship and crew somewhat. Via a different setup/premise. But that's just my opinion, that's all.

• Like 2

Don't feel so bad, Dreams. ^^ Some people just get lost in the descriptive process, especially when they make something they truly enjoy. :3 

'Course, some people can probably fake it, but  think when people get the idea to create their own species, they tend to get especially engrossed in the concept and can, more often than not, run wild with it if they don't control themselves. 😄 But it's always fun to see when it happens!

2 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

'Course, some people can probably fake it

Excuse me?

1 minute ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Hello everyone, sorry i havent been on I am in the hospital and they block the website  on their wifi and I dont want to use data a lot.

Oh... Without knowing the context about the reasons for why you're in a hospital, I guess I should say... Get well soon? \o/ 

Just now, ThatLewdCat said:

Excuse me?

I wasn't accusing you, I promise. >.< I've just seen people who can somehow write a lot and... Not actually be interested in something. It usually kills my enjoyment to write with people like that, so I admit to being a bit picky and observational for a time. ^^; 

2 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

I wasn't accusing you, I promise. >.< I've just seen people who can somehow write a lot and... Not actually be interested in something. It usually kills my enjoyment to write with people like that, so I admit to being a bit picky and observational for a time. ^^; 

Well, at least I can hope my writing is interesting.

• Haha 1

... im now realizing someone else was already doing a mechanic/ maintenance style character before me... i may need to adjust my concept abit... if we only have like 10 rp'rs it would be weird to have multiple people in the same spot...

Anyone have suggestions for what a highly intelligent slime girl can do in space on a crew?

I mean more from a tech-creating standpoint than something sexy/fun, since I figure that one went without saying. 😄

That being said, I've seen plenty of roleplays using simple goo girls, but I don't think I've seen many nanomachine/liquid metal girls in my online experiences, so Phebe should be fun to see in her day to day activities. ^^

2 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

... im now realizing someone else was already doing a mechanic/ maintenance style character before me... i may need to adjust my concept abit... if we only have like 10 rp'rs it would be weird to have multiple people in the same spot...

Anyone have suggestions for what a highly intelligent slime girl can do in space on a crew?

To be honest, as big as the ship most likely is, I imagine there are plenty of people who share jobs. So if you want to make her an engineer, it would be fine, imo.

If you're still looking for other accolades, maybe Research and Development? Could be concepting tech to make lives better aboard the Ark, could be weapons for whatever security force is aboard the ship, could even be things other jobs use in their day-to-day business.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up