Discussions

1 minute ago, Busterbugs said:

Also before we start, Since Camilla and BullDog from the same batch of hybrid experiments, do they have a friendship built already or were they kept separate and only met on the BlackStar?

Hmmmm, I did not think that far. I will say.....surprise me! 😄 I will just roll with what you come up with.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

Hmmmm, I did not think that far. I will say.....surprise me! 😄 I will just roll with what you come up with.

Sounds good. Do you want to have Camilla enter the Rec Room and meet Hux, then BullDog comes a few minutes later? Or do you want Camilla and BullDog to be walking to the and enter the Rec Room together?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey. Since this club has been not receiving a lot of activity, I decided to start a new one that took the idea of this club and made it simpler, focusing on one planet for the characters to colonize.

The club is still being worked on, but I wanted to give people interested in joining a chance to get their characters done and have a part in the building of the world. So, if your interested in that, here is the link for the club.

I tried to make it as simple and as easy to understand as I could, but if you have questions on anything or suggestions of changes, let me know.

Edited by Busterbugs

On 14/09/2023 at 20:26, Busterbugs said:

Hey. Since this club has been not receiving a lot of activity, I decided to start a new one that took the idea of this club and made it simpler, focusing on one planet for the characters to colonize.

The club is still being worked on, but I wanted to give people interested in joining a chance to get their characters done and have a part in the building of the world. So, if your interested in that, here is the link for the club.

I tried to make it as simple and as easy to understand as I could, but if you have questions on anything or suggestions of changes, let me know.

Just want to send this message make sure all the members of this club @Julia@Simca@Chaos Ainger@onearmeddruid@TTRaven@Zac369@JennyDK@LeonaFair@Rosemary Jay@strawberrymilk@DatNectar@NewHere@Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy@Thatannoyinggod@RayRay@Mysthero@Where Is My Car@BladeRunnerknow about the new club replacing this one. Also, if you have any characters you like from this old club, they can be transferred to the new club pretty seamlessly.

• Like 1
  • Love 1