Discussions

6 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Speaking of showers, I'm guessing everything is taking place at the same time? Or are scenes at different points in time allowed?

Like a steamy shower scene.

I would like to everything to stay pretty close to the same time, but their should be plenty of chances for some shower when the crew gets back or you can make another crew member to be on the ship while the group is exploring N259.

• Love 2

3 minutes ago, Busterbugs said:

I would like to everything to stay pretty close to the same time, but their should be plenty of chances for some shower when the crew gets back or you can make another crew member to be on the ship while the group is exploring N259.

Okie dokie! Wait it is then!

Though it'll be fun to see where the steamy stuff happens first: the planet or the shower!

And with who!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Haha I'll see what might happen :3 my pilot just might come in for a wash up 😏 my mechanic might have to be forced to go take a shower with how caked in grease and whatever else from crawling around in the ship hahaha

Sounds like a party!

I can imagine it now: right at the finish of the first lesson the others arrive and find them. Then it is time for the second lesson! This time with female Humans!

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Sounds like a party!

I can imagine it now: right at the finish of the first lesson the others arrive and find them. Then it is time for the second lesson! This time with female Humans!

Sounds good to me ^^ maybe if you ask nicely, you could get the good doctor @Mysthero to help you out with the Female human lesson

• Love 1