Discussions

5 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

Welp, got a personal invite from mr @Busterbugs himself... and all n all im fairy impressed with this... so if the offers still open id love to join in

Sure, I would love to have you in the club. If you have any questions let me know.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Busterbugs said:

Sure, I would love to have you in the club. If you have any questions let me know.

Well then i immediately do have one! Essentially after looking through the current positions nothing particularly stood out for me.. which is why i thought of a... stowaway turned pet kinda character, i basically want to play an alien who slipped onto the ship well it was planetside...

The character herself would be closer to a primative tribeswoman personality wise and does not speak the general language the crew speaks...

As for how shes able to sneak on to the ship undetected? Im imagining some kind of biological power her species has which may be why shes on the ship in the longer term... aka to be researched. the power being either camouflage, invisibility, short ranged teleportation, or temporary intangibility... or some combination of the above

Any thoughts or input is welcome 

• Love 2

16 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Well then i immediately do have one! Essentially after looking through the current positions nothing particularly stood out for me.. which is why i thought of a... stowaway turned pet kinda character, i basically want to play an alien who slipped onto the ship well it was planetside...

The character herself would be closer to a primative tribeswoman personality wise and does not speak the general language the crew speaks...

As for how shes able to sneak on to the ship undetected? Im imagining some kind of biological power her species has which may be why shes on the ship in the longer term... aka to be researched. the power being either camouflage, invisibility, short ranged teleportation, or temporary intangibility... or some combination of the above

Any thoughts or input is welcome 

That sounds fine to me. I was going to ask if for any thoughts on any crew members I might need to add and the idea of a stowaway works for one. I think a sort of camouflage would work or something like she can merge into objects to hide. And maybe for why she slipped onto the BlackStar was because during the war one of the crew members saved her and set her free from the invaders cell that she was in. She had escaped from the ship and had followed the person that had saved her, but kept a distance, still a bit wary. When the person the person that saved her boarded the BlackStar, she followed. 

• Love 1

10 hours ago, Busterbugs said:

That sounds fine to me. I was going to ask if for any thoughts on any crew members I might need to add and the idea of a stowaway works for one. I think a sort of camouflage would work or something like she can merge into objects to hide. And maybe for why she slipped onto the BlackStar was because during the war one of the crew members saved her and set her free from the invaders cell that she was in. She had escaped from the ship and had followed the person that had saved her, but kept a distance, still a bit wary. When the person the person that saved her boarded the BlackStar, she followed. 

Personally i like the combination of intangiblity and invisibility... like her people are natural escape artists... which without special reasons (ie a coller that she had forced  on her that surpressed her tribes ability,  which would be odd for the tribal level of the planet) the setup seems odd... however the idea that she saw a specific crew member and was curious about something so she followed him is rather interesting as a setup 

• Love 2