Discussions

9 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Personally i like the combination of intangiblity and invisibility... like her people are natural escape artists... which without special reasons (ie a coller that she had forced  on her that surpressed her tribes ability,  which would be odd for the tribal level of the planet) the setup seems odd... however the idea that she saw a specific crew member and was curious about something so she followed him is rather interesting as a setup 

The idea of intangiblity and invisibility works and you can do the setup however you like, as her following one of the crew members was just a suggestion.

• Love 1

37 minutes ago, Busterbugs said:

The idea of intangiblity and invisibility works and you can do the setup however you like, as her following one of the crew members was just a suggestion.

I figured as much, i did like the idea of singling someone out that my character would be particularly interested in or curious about and having them be something close to my focus early on

• Love 2

8 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

I figured as much, i did like the idea of singling someone out that my character would be particularly interested in or curious about and having them be something close to my focus early on

Awesome. I think that would work well and I can’t wait to meet your character. 

• Love 1

I was thinking that a small Group of the Swarm(I put a description of then in the topic Planet N259 Species if you want to know more about them.), the race that was created in and wrecked the lab on planet N259, would sneak into the BlackStar through the vents looking for a female to make their new queen. Any crew members want to be the one they find?

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, DatNectar said:

Hmm, I’m still trying to figure out the room. Like I wanna keep the trend of fitting names.

Maybe after the interaction in the lounge she could snatched up heading back to her room?

Oh or maybe she could check on her laundry? Since the vent in their is already loose.

I like that idea of her getting snatched in the laundry room.

• Love 1

Currently no, i was going to ask if anyone wanted to volunteer to be her focus point

Also thanks for the compliment! I spent about 20 minutes editing someones existing art to turn the normalish tribe girls skin purple, and give her pure black alien eyes... all n all it was a neat time and turned out nicely 

• Love 2

6 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Currently no, i was going to ask if anyone wanted to volunteer to be her focus point

Also thanks for the compliment! I spent about 20 minutes editing someones existing art to turn the normalish tribe girls skin purple, and give her pure black alien eyes... all n all it was a neat time and turned out nicely 

You can use one of my three characters if you like. And you did a excellent job on it, it looks very well done.

• Love 1

21 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

I wouldn't mind having Khalida interact with her 🙂

• Love 1