Discussions

15 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

im just going to ask a few more times over the next couple days to see whos interested in having a tribal alien stalker before I pick someone to be her focus

so does anyone want to be stalked by an alien girl?

My captain character or security officer would love to be stalked by your character.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Busterbugs said:

Thank you for joining @Sarah_1964! Have a look at the crew list to see if their is a open crew position that you would like to fill. If you don’t see one let me know what you would like to do.

Thank you for the welcome: I created a stowaway character, Gangsta Molly, and in my naive reckless over-enthusiasm am now crawling the ventilation shafts looking for pretty or useful things to steal.

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

22 minutes ago, Sarah_1964 said:

Thank you for the welcome: I created a stowaway character, Gangsta Molly, and in my naive reckless over-enthusiasm am now crawling the ventilation shafts looking for pretty or useful things to steal.

Sounds good, I like her. You can introduce her into the story when you want to. Their is even a topic in the BlackStar area section for characters in the vents.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Busterbugs said:

Sounds good, I like her. You can introduce her into the story when you want to. Their is even a topic in the BlackStar area section for characters in the vents.

I made my first post, in the kitchen,  is that right? Please say if I did it wrong.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, DatNectar said:

Oh since we’re talking openings, is there a third Security Officer position?

If so maybe these plot lines could work together? Like once Captain Ryan discovers that there were 3 stowaways he request another officer?

If not, that’s good too.

Their is a third security officer position. That could work that when he finds the  stowaways and because he feels that the two isn’t enough two deal with the threats from the planets, he requests a third security officer be teleported to the BlackStar from the main ship. 
And do you guys think that four stowaways are to much, because if it is, I can take mine away and make him just a creature that gets on the BlackStar temporarily and then gets left behind on the planet?

• Like 2

Well my stowaway will come into play once the ship lands on a planet... so that will be far less stowaway and more like... an infestation of a single purple skinned alien girl who can phase through walls and turn invisible... rather then a security guard you probably should call animal control for me xD

• Love 2

9 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Well my stowaway will come into play once the ship lands on a planet... so that will be far less stowaway and more like... an infestation of a single purple skinned alien girl who can phase through walls and turn invisible... rather then a security guard you probably should call animal control for me xD

You have a point. I think four is a ok amount for stowaways since one can turn invisible and one is a alien experiment that came from a new planet, but that is all. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Plus all stowaways dont need to all happen "at once" the earth stowaways could have been ported in with supplies since you mentioned teleporting humans was possible with the security guard, and the experiment can slip in at one stop and my tribal woman at another... things can be spaced out abit... and via the power or play by post we can have multiple points in the ships history playing out at once

• Love 3

14 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

im just going to ask a few more times over the next couple days to see whos interested in having a tribal alien stalker before I pick someone to be her focus

so does anyone want to be stalked by an alien girl?

Might be funny for the shy mechanic to have an alien stalker lol. Especially since he's walking around maintenance shafts and such a lot

1 hour ago, DreamsnThings said:

Plus all stowaways dont need to all happen "at once" the earth stowaways could have been ported in with supplies since you mentioned teleporting humans was possible with the security guard, and the experiment can slip in at one stop and my tribal woman at another... things can be spaced out abit... and via the power or play by post we can have multiple points in the ships history playing out at once

I like that idea, sounds like a good way to to do it.

• Woohoo 1