Discussions

2 minutes ago, Busterbugs said:

That’s a interesting one and could work. Would they just deal with weapons requisitions or would they also be like a weapon modifier to?

I am not sure yet. Perhaps as a small side hobby.

3 minutes ago, Sarah_1964 said:

Oooh, might be interesting to shadow a Quartermaster: never know what a well-meaning thief might find...

What is even a well meaning thief? o.O

• Like 1
  • Love 1

*warning mild BDSM below to explain a thing

I think im ready to incorporate my stowaway somewhere, if anyone wants an curious alien tribalwoman to be stalking them, let me know! Im thinking it will be about a week of IC stalking and lurking before my character actually does anything tangible to said stalking victim. And said thing will probably involve having my tribal woman "force" you down to the bed as she crams something soft in your mouth so you cant call for help, tying your hands to the bed post, then riding you till either morning comes or someone comes looking for you

• Love 2

1 minute ago, DreamsnThings said:

I think im ready to incorporate my stowaway somewhere, if anyone wants an curious alien tribalwoman to be stalking them, let me know! Im thinking it will be about a week of IC stalking and lurking before my character actually does anything tangible to said stalking victim. And said thing will probably involve having my tribal woman "force" you down to the bed as she crams something soft in your mouth so you cant call for help, tying your hands to the bed post, then riding you till either morning comes or someone comes looking for you

I'm still definitely down for her to go after my mechanic! Plenty of chances to stalk him as he works and then jump him when no body else is around ^^

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Your welcome to do that with any of my three characters, the captain Ryan, the trainee Zac or the security Officer Roc.

• Woohoo 1

9 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

So far i think TAG's mechanic is the most likely, if just because hes the only one thats gone into specific ideas.

That’s a bummer for my characters, but sounds like a good choice with the mechanic.

But I can give a few suggestions for my characters if you want to hear them. 

Edited by Busterbugs
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

So far i think TAG's mechanic is the most likely, if just because hes the only one thats gone into specific ideas.

Just let me know when you wanna include her on stuff, I can post him in various places, doing stuff so she can get some viewing of him and grow interest before she pounces him. Maybe see him do some repairs, both electrical and mechanical, show off is strength, maybe even his shyness- leading toward her reason to jump him 

1 hour ago, Busterbugs said:

You do a amazing job at making characters, @JennyDK. Thank you for the new addition.

Thank you very much. I like to have a wide variety of "types" to play as. It also helps to provide more options to play as.

Though I am not sure if a goblin would fit at all (one of my favourite races).

• Love 1

My trainee character would probably be the best choice for your character, @DreamsnThings. He is half alien and is also the youngest and least experienced on the crew. He trains hard for hours to become better, meaning he is in the Rec Room early in the morning alone a lot. He always has a bad habit staying up late to watch movies on the large screens, which might be a good option for your character to get interested to. 

The Captain is in his room and office alone a lot to, working late, which is a option for your character. She could be attracted to his leader abilities or hard working attitude. He also trains to keep in shape late at night in Rec Room before heading to bed, which could be a opportunity for your character. This is just some suggestions and if you like them then, awesome but if not that is fine.

And @JennyDK, if you want to add a goblin character, it would have to be a alien but it could look like a goblin, then that is perfectly fine. I added a character that looks like a Orc just a bit ago.

9 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Great. Though, I think I will stick to just two characters for now.

If anyone desires to do scene with Camilla, I am open to ideas.

I’m wanting to introduce my new character, Hux, so if you are ok with it I would love to introduce him with her. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Sure, we can do that. Do you have any type of scene in mind specifically?

Hmm, do you want the two of them to be be good friends or do you want them to be just starting to know each other. Depending on that we can do a more causal fun scene, maybe something going a bit beyond friendship starting to happen or a relationship building scene. Which sounds better?

5 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Depends on what role he has on the crew I suppose. I imagine she has contact with all tiers of ranks and such?

Mostly wanting a scene that begins to builds friendship,

Yeah she would and he is a security guard/Officer of the BlackStar. Maybe he had just finished his rounds and meets her and they get to talking.