Discussions

I have a spot in upper engineering of the the BlackStar that I’m going to make into Your Quartermaster characters workshop, @JennyDK. Do you want me to make it a separate topic from, so while it’s in upper engineering, it’s closed off and it’s own separate room?

1 minute ago, Busterbugs said:

I have a spot in upper engineering of the the BlackStar that I’m going to make into Your Quartermaster characters workshop, @JennyDK. Do you want me to make it a separate topic from, so while it’s in upper engineering, it’s closed off and it’s own separate room?

As long as you feel it works, I am fine with either way. It is your club, after all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sarah_1964 said:

You may have noticed, @Busterbugs, that I am making a clumsy attempt to be promoted from inept stowaway to probably incompetent Chef...

You want your stowaway character to become the chef. Ok then Roc might take you to Captain Ryan and maybe he puts you to work doing manual labor on the ship and you can work your way to becoming the chef after working in the kitchen a bit. But he has a device attached to your wrist that can be used to track you at all times. 

45 minutes ago, Busterbugs said:

You want your stowaway character to become the chef. Ok then Roc might take you to Captain Ryan and maybe he puts you to work doing manual labor on the ship and you can work your way to becoming the chef after working in the kitchen a bit. But he has a device attached to your wrist that can be used to track you at all times. 

My Steak Flambee is a legend in its own lunchtime already.

25 minutes ago, Busterbugs said:

Not at the moment, no. 

Speaking from personal experience here when I say that even using a single topic for almost an entire town is possible. It depends on which topics tend to be used a lot more. Of course, it can be hard to tell this early on. If I were you, I would try and see how it goes without adding potentially unnecessary topics as the more there are, the more confusing things can get and you will end up with topics that hardly ever get activity. So perhaps hold off on making anything new and if the need arises, you can add it at that time.

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Speaking from personal experience here when I say that even using a single topic for almost an entire town is possible. It depends on which topics tend to be used a lot more. Of course, it can be hard to tell this early on. If I were you, I would try and see how it goes without adding potentially unnecessary topics as the more there are, the more confusing things can get and you will end up with topics that hardly ever get activity. So perhaps hold off on making anything new and if the need arises, you can add it at that time.

Ok, thank you for advice, I appreciate it immensely.

15 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Soooo...what is going on? What the fuck?

Did I just get left by myself?

I think so. Did she not say she was leaving? Oh and I have a event tracker I’m the OOC topic that I use to keep people informed of where people are, if that would help.

Just now, JennyDK said:

I had no goddamn clue. I was never informed of anything by anyone. It is pretty fucking annoying. Please do not repeat this @Sarah_1964.

I’m really sorry for that happening. I’ll keep a closer eye on the posts so that doesn’t happen again.

21 minutes ago, LeonaFair said:

I'm dealing with a swarm warrior. LoL 

And I’m getting to that.

• Woohoo 1

4 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

It is neither your fault nor your responsibility. Hopefully the member will learn from their mistake not let it happen again.

I hope so. Do you want Darla to join Ryan in his room to question her or do you want the captain and Darla to talk after. If it is ok with you, I would like The captain and Darla to have a good, close relationship, since they are first and second in command.