Discussions

7 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Were we still doing a scene in the engineering bay or wherever you suggested?

Sure, my character is already in their with another character. Let me reply to the last post there so you can introduce your character. Also I was thinking, would it be ok if my Security Officer character Hux had a bit of a crush on your character? You don’t have to make your character like him back or anything, but I would like him having a attraction to her kinda defining Hux’s decisions, like him trying to talk to her and build a closer relationship and him being a bit protective of her. 

• 1 month later...

I do. I’m trying to make things start moving here again and was just about to have the Captain call a crew meeting after finding out that aliens had got onto the ship. I was hoping that would spark some activity, having the crew talk about how to handle this planets dangerous wildlife and if they think they can handle it as they explore this planet or if they should leave for the next planet and have a stronger force come back later. 

I was thinking that after the meeting my character could meet your character as they are leaving the meeting room and he asks her to upgrade his weapon. 

• Like 2

Both Camilla and Darla have marked themselves in the meeting. In case no one has mentioned it before, I will address it now: In a topic with 3+ members in it, it is important to remember to allow everyone to get a post in before you make a new one yourself.

And welcome to you as well @onearmeddruid ❤️

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Both Camilla and Darla have marked themselves in the meeting. In case no one has mentioned it before, I will address it now: In a topic with 3+ members in it, it is important to remember to allow everyone to get a post in before you make a new one yourself.

And welcome to you as well @onearmeddruid ❤️

That sounds good. But since I’m still a bit new at this, should I post as reply for my other characters to what the Captain had said or should I wait for the other people in the topic to do a post first?

And thank you for welcoming the new member.

• 2 months later...