Discussions

8 hours ago, JennyDK said:

A new world that is possible to explore relatively safely would be good.

Do you have any wants for the new world? Like type of landscape, what the natives are like and something that would be a obstacle for are crew? I’m open to any suggestions.

I will share my overall thoughts:

• A few, but interesting biomes
  • Perhaps a semi-intelligent race or two, among dangerous wild life
  • Several new kinds of flora
  • Perhaps some places have precious materials, but are "blocked off" by perhaps gasses, harsh enviroments like cold or heat
  • Could be interesting to try and explore below the surface
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

Now since I (we) are Commander/Second Commander what stations would we normally found at? I want to ask so I'm stepping into areas that are restricted/accessable for the Captain only, plus it could give me an idea as to where anyone would usually find the higher-ups

The second in command has assess to the whole ship except for the Captains personal room. As for where they spend time, it would be up to you, but the Bridge, the commanders office and Meeting Room is mainly where they would be at. But you can have them move around the ship.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Which places do the AI not have access to?

The AI has access to the whole Ship, except for the crew rooms, which she would need permission for. Darla is important to the ship running smoothly and needs to be able to go anywhere, even the Captains room uncase of a emergency. 

2 hours ago, Busterbugs said:

The second in command has assess to the whole ship except for the Captains personal room. As for where they spend time, it would be up to you, but the Bridge, the commanders office and Meeting Room is mainly where they would be at. But you can have them move around the ship.

Sweet. I'll have a reply in later today

• Like 1

Oh, and @Rosemary Jay. Would you like to do a scene with your character and Doppelgänger, the creature she found in the ship, that takes place after the meeting? I would like to do more with Doppelgänger and just wanted to know if you wanted him to stick with you character?

25 minutes ago, Busterbugs said:

Oh, and @Rosemary Jay. Would you like to do a scene with your character and Doppelgänger, the creature she found in the ship, that takes place after the meeting? I would like to do more with Doppelgänger and just wanted to know if you wanted him to stick with you character?

Hi! So sorry for being a bit inactive haha. But yes! I'd love to do that.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...