Discussions

8 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I saw that, but not sure what that has to do with mine?

By the way....would love to do scenes with both of my characters ifyou have stuff in mind ^^

Your character Camilla Kriss was made by a group that was mixing animal and human DNA together to make hybrids and I had the idea that BullDog was a earlier experiment they did.

13 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

That is a good excuse to do one then 😄

So, do you have a idea where you want them to be? I had a idea they could go to the Lounge to unwind. Maybe talk to the Captain that is there while watching something. Then either the captain can leave, allowing Bulldog and your character to have a private scene. Or it could turn into a threesome.

1 minute ago, Busterbugs said:

So, do you have a idea where you want them to be? I had a idea they could go to the Lounge to unwind. Maybe talk to the Captain that is there while watching something. Then either the captain can leave, allowing Bulldog and your character to have a private scene. Or it could turn into a threesome.

Not really into the captain I will admit. I mentioned the ones I would physically be into. Maybe some heavy duty training could then lead to some showering in the unisex locker room?

• Like 1