Millie was bored.

A sigh escaped her pale white face. Black chitinous fingers running along her face. Her luminous black eyes staring disinterestedly down at the display. Being on the bridge was supposed to be exciting. Being part of the central neuron of the entire Ark had seemed so glamorous to her as a child. There was the excitement of the job. Encountering strange alien races and strange relics, keeping her friends and family safe. Knowing the vessel was secure in her hands, because who else on the ship could she trust more than her own eyes?

Sadly, she had overlooked one crucial detail in her training. In a part of the galaxy where no advanced life was known to exist, there was no one to communicate her. At times, a scout probe would be sent out, a mechanic needed to work in space or a landing party sent to a barren world. She lived for these moments, when she finally got to put on her best officer voice and do her part to keep the ship running. The first time this happened, she assumed the previous week's worth of nothing was a fluke. She knew better by now. Her shifts were filled with long patches of silence, followed by brief and mundane status reports from crew members elsewhere on the ship.

At least the pay she couldn't use and the benefits she was too young to need were worthwhile...

With another sign, she leaned back, doing her best not to wish she was back in her room masturbating.

• Love 1

Cici was also on the bridge as she was technically an officer of the alliance dispite being artificially created. She was useful for helping cover certain positions on the bridge during what may have been considered the night shift had there been an actual day and night cycle. Millie's sigh was able to grab the attention of the cybernoid and briefly Cici scanned the communications officer. She was able to pick up on Millies boredom, a small amount of anxiousness, and a twinge of sexual arousal. She figured she would check up on her to make sure everything was alright.

Hey there, is everything alright Millie?" she would ask after approaching the moth girl. Her glowing eyes that were blue at the moment fixated on millie. Cici had a smile on her face which could be reminiscant of the smile a mother would give.

@Melethron

Edited by Kitsuyumia
Spelling Corrections

"Eep!"

Millie gave a little hop in her chair. She was so used to sitting on her own, listening to nothing and praying the maintenance crews needed something, that she had entirely forgotten about the others on the bridge. She turned, her black eyes making a strange contrast to the sudden blush of embarrassment on her face. Her wings fluttered behind her, in a gesture the rest of the crew had long ago come to associate with nervousness. One hand idly went to her station, as though to pantomime herself hard at work. "I-its fine, Cici. Just a slow day is all, its got a lot on my mind. Full Moon--I mean, my day off is coming up is all."

Damnit. Why did she have to say that? The genetic quirk of her kind wasn't exactly unique to her. Every moth-like Chimera like her had the same problem. But moth Chimeras weren't exactly common. Last she checked, there were maybe a few thousand. Only someone who had explicit knowledge of her kind was likely to know such an embarrassing fact. The thought that she could go feral and start trying to force the other girls on the bridge into sex was something she reaaally did not need spreading.

Ah I see so it would be a full moon soon if the Sol system wasn't annihilated. And I think I understand your predicament," Cici said. After all she was connected to the ships database so she could mentally bring up information of any species discovered instantaneously. She sat in a chair next to Millie. She wanted to speak eithout raising her voice too much so as to not have their coversation easily over heard. " Would you like it if I put in a request for someone to cover your shift and you can go back to your quarters to care for any of your needs?  " she would quietly ask the moth girl.

The pale moth girl froze at Cici's words. Of course she forgot...most humans would not know her race's traits. But Cici? Cici wasn't human. She had access to almost every piece of information known to humanity. Connecting the dots from there was easy enough, even for a subtype as rare as her own. She did her best not to seem surprised. Simply folding both pairs of arms in her lap as she looked to Cici. Though she had to force herself to look in Cici's eyes. She had not even spoken yet, and she could feel herself beginning to blush. "T-that won't be necessary. I uh...I only get that needy on the day of. Its just...well, I get a little hornier every day it approaches. I take care of myself after of course. But umm...fingers only go so far. And the day of...well, its agony. I simply lock myself in my room and wait until my need to breed passes."

" I see, that is rather unfortunate. " Cici would say. She was not sure how she could help Millie, especially and she was sure making suggestions of any kind while on duty would not be appropriate. But she did have one thing that couldhelp out millie in her free time.

I believe I have an idea that could help but it will have to wait till after the work shift. "

"O-oh?"

Millie managed, nearly stumbling over herself. It was an unusual display for her. The normally calm and relaxed Millie, never afraid to strike up a conversation with a glass of wine or coffee in hand was now stammering over her words like an embarrassed schoolgirl with a crush. At least the blush to her face would pass quickly. "That might be best...meet me in my quarters after our shift. And please...don't tell anyone. No other crew member has connected the dots yet. I think I would die if anyone started spreading rumors about my...condition."

• 3 weeks later...

Cici was curious why they woild go to her quarters if they could just go straight after their shift. But she wanted to respect Millie's decision. She just simply nodded and went up to go back to her work station and continue her job.

She would continue working till it was the end of her shift.

( @Melethron If you want to make Millie's quarters I will let you do that.)

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

As soon as Millie was relieved, she rose from her chair. Moving a little more quickly than was dignified of a woman with such an elegant bearing. Those who had served with her and were particularly observant might have noticed her retreating with similar fretfulness the previous month. Still, she was glad when she left the bridge behind her. Having someone know her secret was...highly embarrassing. Though perhaps, a little arousing...

The door to her quarters slid open, allowing her to retreat inside before closing it behind her. The room was relatively modest. A neat bed, a bookshelf a desk strewn with paper and pens. An easel stood in the corner, the half-completed image of a meadow upon it. Though the room had its more unusual tokens. A line of erotic novels sat on her bookshelf, at an angle hopefully too low for most to look. Her computer sat open on an eroge game she had been playing earlier. It was embarrassing. Unsightly. Something she normally would not do. But...

Leaning against the door, Millie reached down. Fumbling with her uniform. In a moment, it was free. The alien shape hard and throbbing in her hand. It felt so nice against the cool touch of her carapaced hands. With low pants, she began to pump her length slowly, the thought of her visitor almost completely forgotten from her mind.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up