Figured I should give this a shot, looking for a SciFi x Fantasy Story or an Gynoid x Human one

Hello everyone. Figured I should try posting this ad here as well to broaden out a bit as I'm not too used to doing public roleplays, although I would be down to give it a try!

I'm looking for a female partner that's lax with response times to play out the below idea with me. I should also state that I don't do well with short responses either. Now I'm not saying it has to be novella. I don't think I could last too long going novella myself, but one or two paragraphs would be nice at the least. I'm also not too picky on response times so I hope you aren't as well, but feel free to message me if I go a week or so without responding. I will do the same for you after all.

SciFi x Fantasy

Anyways right now I'm looking to combine my SciFi-based characters and thrust him into a fantasy world of some sort. As for what he would be? Well, that depends on your preferences:

Soldier: He would crash on the planet due to either a pirate raid on the ship he was working on or perhaps there were some lethal creatures on board that caused his ship to crash. Either way now that he's stranded alone on a brand new planet he needs to find a way back home as well as hunt down any remaining pirates that remain. However, his weaponry and equipment is limited and so he has to manage that. Plus being on a new planet means he has to find a way to blend in, and well picking up on social cues really isn't his strong point.

Bounty Hunter: Similar situation to the above really, but it would just be his own personal ship that crashes down onto the new planet. In this scenario, the bounty hunter would have more resources and better social skills while still being a good fighter, but compared to the Soldier he would be a lot weaker in this case.

Engineer: Again shot down by space pirates or dangerous creatures. However, he would suck terribly in a fight compared to the other two. His skill with weapons and hand-to-hand combat would be above average at best. In this scenario, though he can make nifty gadgets and tools and even robots/power suits that can compensate for his lack of combat skills. Finally, he would be a bit more sociable than the soldier but not as charismatic as the bounty hunter.

Merchant/Explorer: He has the worst combat ability out of the bunch straight up, only being capable of some minor self-defense at best. He isn't looking to wipe out a hostile force trying to build a way off of the planet. No, he's just trying to survive. However, he does have some interesting trinkets and is capable of running a business if he's a merchant, while his navigation skills are top-notch if he's an explorer. Finally, his social skills are the best out of the four!

Female Machine/AI x Human

Here I was thinking the story could revolve around an AI that has been working in a lab/starship/whatever. Anyway, the AI would eventually get ahold of a physical body at some point, and then use it to explore the world around her in order to understand humans better. As for my character he would be someone that was already working in the environment that she monitored. So it can be anything ranging from a simple janitor to a high ranking scientist. It's something that will need to be discussed more.

I was also thinking the machine could be a droid stuck with one permanent body. In this case, she would be either his bodyguard or something else along the lines of a data analyst. Either way, the setting would be similar to the setting of Megaman X, a world where humans and sentient robots live with one another but there are still ongoing tensions between them. This roleplay is compatible with all the roles listed previously. We can discuss other potential roles as well!

If you want to see the references for the guys I got!

Edited by Blue Gear

• 3 weeks later...