The gate

Lounging on the step in front of the barracks, regarding the smoldering, cheap South African cheroot in his fingers, Yora looked up and turned his appraising gaze on the pair.

"Anyone know if the bounty on 'bots is still good?" He held up his cigar, "I'm outta smokes." he said in accented English

Yora accepts the cigar with a smile and a nod, "Merci." He replies, sliding the cigar into the cargo pocket of his fatigue pants.

"Yora Usman," the ebony skinned warrior continues watching the two women go. "If they're still paying for scrapped bots, I might ask after where she got her new toy - don't think I ever saw that on the racks at Tesco." He adds with a chuckle, offering the newcomer a seat with an expansive wave, "La maison..."

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories
typo

Dahl grinned and took a seat. "Slavers sometimes hawk flesh at the market. Sometimes the girls end up at the brothel, most end up in some ditch."

"Looks like we got one at the base now," he said with another leering grin. "Though, we'd probably give up the war if they started makin' em that pretty, ja? You fight in Bengal?

From mess hall Sonali walks towards the gate and see other mercs chatting from a distance...

She goes and stands near the group where the two men and the girl were there...

Standing in front of Marie, Yora and Dhal Sonali asks in a cute but disciplinary stern voice: "I just arrived here and i was wondering who is the incharge?"

The four of them made introductions and sat on the crates, enjoying the comradery that comes with their profession. 

Dahl was a tall Nordic man with white-blond hair feathered back and a long mustache. He chewed and smoked on a cheap cigar as they talked. He had a pistol strapped to his waist.

Yora was a tall ebony man who spoke with a French accent. He seemed observant and asked questions about the bounties on the 'bot's, which they all agreed was still in place. Each of them seemed to have their own reasons for fighting the 'bot menace, but money was always a good motivator. He carried a bolt-action semi-automatic French rifle.

Marie was a tall blond woman with her hair tied back and wore a long overcoat, flak jacket, and a black beret. She seemed to have an American accent, but it wasn't clear if she was from America. She was lugging around a large heavy machine gun.

Sonali was a small Indian woman with a sniper rifle, wearing a beret. She was told that the bunks were first-come first-serve as, until recently, the base had been mostly unoccupied. The joked about the slave girl that Katyusha had purchased and who was staying in the barracks as well. 

Sonali spoke in a cute but straight voice.."so i understand that i will have to find a place to sleep here myself and barracks might not be empty, unless any1 wont mind me sharing (she loks at marie and smiles briefly as she says this)....and well, bots...they arent a problem, let em come...but i still dont know whos the incharge here...whom shud i take command from?"

Noticing that dahl is trying to make moves,  or a vague comment whatever,  sonali gets little nervous and ignores him but shivers for a moment and crawls sitting only a little closer to Marie feeling secured and smiles cutely and nervously at her saying "ok...no one to order here, its just that we hold the position and kill bots...right?"

She also looks at Marie's gorgeous face and admires her fitness, which seems  more muscular and little larger but otherwise similar to herself in terms of body shape