Showers

Sonali approaches the empty shower area and puts her bag down. She professionally secures and disables her weapons and collect their firing pins and safely keep them in a packet.

She takes her undergarments and toiletries from bags and enters one shower sliding a tarpolene cover...she also carried the packet with firing pins with her...

Inside she tied the tadpoles cover to corners as if locking it to be safe....

Next, she undressed and now in her brassiere and panties with a sword like case (carrying her khukuri knife) tied to her waist with soft cloth is exposed...she untied it and safely hid it under her removed uniform..

Sonali now undress from her undergarments too and her now sweaty but healthy body is exposed to damp shower air...

She starts shower and Her small but fit and virgin body feels great as cool water oozes the heat out

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sonali feels the urge to quench the sexual needs of her virgin body as water splashes...she pinches her nipples but stops herself from touching her clit resisting the urge...she finishes shower quickly thinking if she's allright..."why m I not attracted to anyone..or m I? Well....let's stick to the work for now"..she pinches her nipples hard for one last time and quickly wears her bra and panties and ties her khukhri blade back to her waist with the soft cloth...

She then proudly dons her uniform...leaving hair untied being wet and puts her barret cap over hair...

Sonali then comes out and checks her bags to find everything intact...then takes some time to realign weapons after putting in the firing pins...

She sits there on the ground for some time relaxing and feeling the forest wind on her fresh face

Liana walked towards the showers wearing a striped undershirt and panties that she had been given the night before. She was golden-brown skinned with dark eyes and braided hair. As she approached she noticed the small mercenary sitting on the ground. As a slave, Liana tried not to interfere with others or bring too much attention to herself. She smiled meekly at the mercenary. 

"Hello miss. I was just going to take a shower if that is okay?"

Liana had taken a shower the previous night, but running water used for bathing was such a luxury that she couldn't resist coming back. In her village, she'd bath once a week or so in a small creek that didn't always have water, or which they needing to drink. 

"u really need my permission for that?" sonali said standing up holding her rifle and strapping on her shoulder....she continues.."go ahead if u wanna shower, though u look fresh and cute" sonali smiles cutely, getting ready to move...but then stops and asks.."by the way can u please tell if i can bunk in any of the barracks or any other place i can keep my stuff and sleep in night. some1 told me all barracks are full.."

Liana let the water cascade over her for some time, then took some of the harsh soap and began washing herself. Her hair was already a mess from having gotten wet the night before, so she started to try and undo the small braids. I'll need to cut this, she thought. It was difficult, and it hurt to try and undo them, but it had to be done. In the village, she'd have someone else do this for her but they were gone now.

"nice meeting u katyusha" sonali said professionally..."so, i see we have slaves here too" sonali says pointing at Liana

Then sonali says to Liana.."sit down there, i will arrange ur hair in a moment...girl...gimme some time with comrade Kats here"

Then turning to Katyusha sonali says.."so, i think u were the one who contacted me for a job here....so, can u please tell where i shud bunk. if not barraks anywhere i can sleep. But this Liana girl here told me that barracks were empty. so, can u please tell me which place isnt occupied...? besides i have to make a sniping point somewhere high to silently kill the bots. Can u advise on that too?"