Breaking Beatrice.....(Kathy and JP500)

Vanessa cruised the night streets, searching for a replacement sex slave....she bought one or two in auctions, used them until their bodies became too useless.  With their ass holes and vaginas permanently gaped so large you could slip both hands inside, they were found out along a desert highway, nude gagged tied and brainwashed, having no recollection as to how they got there.

The 30 year old dark haired brunette was on the prowl.  Kidnapping prostitutes were easy but they were already well used.  No, she needed a fiesty new young girl.  Raking a shortcut through an alley she finally came across her victim....a sexy looking slender young girl.  She pulled over close to her, sprang out and suddenly grabbed her, a rag doused with chloroform over her nose and mouth.  Within seconds the girl was out.  After making sure they were alone, she tied her hands behind her back, bound her ankles and gagged her with tape.  Stuffing her in the trunk, she sped off through the night.

They arrived at her penthouse apartment on top of a 40 story high rise. Making sure the coast was clear, she carried the girl into the apartment and dropped her on the living room floor.  Getting a glass of wine, she sat and waited for her victim to wake up.large.21191412.jpg.d72aa7976ef7350d70d447d3ee0fbedd.jpg

Bea felt groggy as she slowly opened her eyes. She immediately realized something was wrong - her hands were tied behind her, rope biting into her wrists. Her mouth was covered in tape. She started to panic, testing the strength of her bonds and trying to breath in enough air to cry out.  In front of her sat a woman holding a glass of wine. Confusion warred with panic and Bea struggled to calm her heartrate. 

Vanessa gazed over at the struggling auburn haired beauty on the floor, nicely gagged like a christmas present.  She sat like a queen on her throne, sipping her wine.  She was wearing a skin tight tightly meshed fishnet-looking top, her massive but perfectly round tits bulging from beneath.  She wore black boy shorts with black fishnet stockings.

"Good," she said...."Your'e finally awake....you should feel honored.  I have picked you to become my newest sex slave....you'll spend most of your waking hours leashed to my bed and fucked....but since your'e awake, I think it's time to introduce you to my playroom....I converted my guest room into a dungeon and you'll spend many hours in there as well...."

She untied her legs but kept her arms bound, helped her up and dragged her into the playroom.  Inside, everything a dominatrix would want was there....a tall wooden St. Andrew's cross stood in one corner, a sybian-style fucking machine, rows of whips, crops, shackles and handcuffs on one wall...on another was shelves lined with dildos, vibrators and plugs of every shape and size.  She was led to the center of the room where a rope hing from the ceiling.  The girl's hands were untied but only long enough to tie them again in front of her, then her arms were stretched high over her head while Vanessa secured them to the rope.

She slowly hoisted until her captive was dangling a couple inches off the floor.  Vanessa slowly walked around her.

"I think it's time to unwrap my present," she said..."Don't you?"

Taking a pair of scissors, she slowly cut away at her clothes, her top, skirt in shreds then cut off her bra and panties.  As she hung nude and gagged, Vanessa reached over and fondled her tits.  :I'm going to enjoy using these," she said.  She went to a glass doored cabinet then returned with a syringe and needle....a whitish looking chemical inside.  She injected it at the base of both tits.

"I've been studying numerous sites and articles on google," she epxlained...."I found sites that told me how to make you lactate without becoming pregnant....this lactation drug will soon force your body to produce milk....I'm looking forward to seeing those pretty boobs of yours swelling with milk.  But in the meantime...."

She took a whip from the wall and began hitting her captive, the whip leaving red crimson streaks across her ass, belly and tits.

"You will address me only as Mistress," she said, followed with another hit from the whip......'WHACK!'

"You will speak only when spoken to...."....'WHACK!'

"I am your owner  and my word is law...."....'WHACK!'

"You will never stand or walk...you will crawl on all fours at all times or else..."  'WHACK!'

Over and over she whipped her.  After an hour she stopped, removed the tape and gazed into her eyes.  "Now then slave," she said...."who do you belong to?"

She kept the whip in hand, waiting for her to utter the wrong thing.

Panic and fear flooded Bea as she was hoisted up and stripped. Her eyes grew wide as her boobs were injected with the chemical. Then came the whip.

With each strike, Bea screamed into the tape or tried to get enough air to scream. Pain radiated from everywhere the whip touched. Her breasts, ass, and belly felt like they were on fire. Her mind filled with a white searing sheet of pain that did. not. stop. Tears ran down her face, carrying the mascara and staining her features. Her arms strained against the ropes that held her up, rubbing her wrists raw. She had long stopped trying to lift her knees to try and protect herself.

When the tape was removed all she could do was sob and try to get a breath as the woman stared into her eyes. She couldn't get enough air and all she could do was mutter, "I.. ca.. can ..t breath.."

Vanessa whipped her hard two more times, centering on her tits.

"Did I or did I not tell you," she said...."you will addresss me only as Mistress....the beginning of every sentence....you have much to learn..."

She whipped her two more times then put the whip on  the wall.  She untied the girl's legs, attached handcuffs to her ankles and secured chains to the cuffs, pulling her legs wide apart and securing the chains to the walls.  With her pussy now open and accessible, she took a padded stool, parked it between her open legs, curled her long tongue into a mini cock and began to tongue fuck her.

As Bea felt Vanessa's tongue violate her pussy, she regained some facet of her mind. The pain was still there, and what she could see of her body was a nearly solid mass of welts. Her breasts were crisscrossed in colors of red. blue, and black. She was sure her entire body looked the same. The whip had not left her nipples untouched, but despite the pain they began to harden. The pain of her body began mixing with the pleasure of being tongue fucked by Vanessa. It felt strange being immobilized, having her legs pulled open, and her pussy exposed. She felt humiliation as she realized she was starting to enjoy the attention.

Vanessa paused and looked up at her bound and gagged beauty.

"You will soon learn that I believe in a natural balance between pain and pleasure.....the more you respond favorably to me, the less pain I will have to inflict, although I am more than happy to do either.....if you wish more pleasure than pain, it's actually quite simple....all you have to do is surrender yourself to me, to voluntarily submit to me, to consent to become my slave.....if not, you will recieve much more pain than pleasure...."

She continued to eat and tongue fuck her captive.  After a while, she pulled away and removed the gag.

"Well now," she said....."which would you prefer more of?  will you submit to me?"

She looked over at the whip, making sure her captive followed her gaze so she knew what was about to happen.

"Excellent choice, my beautiful slave," Vanessa said, almost dissapopinted....she wouldn't have minded whipping her a few more times, but she did afterall, give the girl a choice...and she did address her properly as 'Mistress'.  She almost sighed as she began to untie her slave, but not until she first took a metal collar and padlocked it around her neck.  She clipped a short metal leash to the collar, keeping one hand on it as she finished releasing her.

She let her plop to the floor, then yanked on the leash.

"On all fours slave," she said...."I will only remind you once....if I catch you standing or walking upright you will once again taste the whip....now, come..."

She led her new slave into the next room, the master bedroom....it had a huge KIng sized bed, a patio with double glass doors with a beautiful view of the city below.  She took her end of the leash and padlocked it to the bedframe.

"Get on the bed slave," she ordered, "then spread your legs....your'e going to have one last good fucking before bed...."

Vanessa went to the closet and stripped naked, emerging wearing a strap on harness....it had an almost grotesque menacing looking tan dildo swaying....she got on her knees between her slave's spread legs.

"Ordinarily I put lube on my dildos," she said...."But because this will be your first serious fucking, your'e gonna get it dry.....call it your initiation....."

It was the largest dildo in her arsenal.  2 feet long and at least 5 or 6 inches wide, it was a monster.  She took it in one hand, aimed it at the slave's pussy and slowly began pushing it in, inches at a time.

"If you want to scream," she said...."Feel free....the apartment is soundproofed and the penthouse belongs only to me...."large.65566041_002_f1db.jpg.38d755d5100a91d58eedab4e9cd4bedf.jpg

Bea screamed

It felt like she was being torn open.  Her arms flailed out, eventually grabbing at the bed, her hands clawing at it. Each inch of that massive dildo felt like an eternity. Bea struggled to breath as her fingers clawed at the bed, her head rocking side to side until eventually her entire body tensed and she lifted her torso higher with her head thrown back. 

Her black and blue breasts were thrust upwards towards the ceiling as the dildo continued it's slow march into the depths of her womb. 

Vanessa had used the same dildo on herself so she knew just how massive it was.  Of course, she never attempted to get the entire length in her own pussy but was determined to do it to her new slave, fairly sure it would leave a gape.  She continued to slowly push it in, reminding her slave that even though it was soundproofed she would gag her if she made too much noise.

Finally it was all the way in, right up to the rubber scrotum.  Vanessa began to fuck her, slowly in and out.  She could feel how tight her slave was, hoping she would still rerain at least a slight degree of tightness after repeated fuckings.  She had a vast assortment of dildos, plugs and vibes and as her slave, the squirming beauty would be introduced to all of them.

This was what she was here for....this was all she was good for....a pussy and tits mounted in two legs.  There was no love interest, no promise of escape.  Wherever her slave was taken through the vast mansion, she would always be collared and leashed....every room had large metal loops in the walls where the leash would be connected, each time it would be padlocked and she had the only key.  Her bed slave would never leave.

At Mistress' warning, Bea bit down on her arm, trying to muffle her cries. As she was slowly being fucked, Bea was able to to relax and try to accommodate the massive dildo. It hurt, it stretched and tore at her, and it was not pleasant. But it was better than the whip. Anything but the whip, she thought. Something about her humiliation was starting to creep into her brain. She knew that she would not disobey this woman. She knew that she must find a way to escape. She must endure until an opportunity presented itself, no matter what was done to her or what she was forced to do. She would endure, burying hope into a deep dark corner of her mind where it would wait.

The metal collar pulled at her neck, cutting into her skin. She tried to relax her body, allow herself to stretch and be penetrated but it was difficult. Her body burned. Her pussy was on fire. And she could see the glee on the woman's face. She enjoys hurting me, she thought. She was frightened and the fear threatened to consume her. She fought against the fear. She tried to stifle her sobs. She felt the massive dildo push in, then out. Over and over again.

Vanessa continued to plow into the struggling captive.  She began to focus on the girl's G spot,  knowing well that with enough manipulation, she would be forced to cum wether she actually wanted to or not.  The human body was an wonderful instrument....experts say a woman can cum and achieve orgasms even during a rape since their bodies are merely responding to natural stimulations even if their mind says NO......

Her slave wou;d be no different.  Vanessa would rape her until she came, no matter how long it took.

Bea's torture had scarcely begun.  Very soon her tits would swell with milk...the lactation drug not only would force her to produce but the process would speed up tremendously....a woman would normally lactate no sooner than just before childbirth but the drug would speed it up.  Bea would start producing milk in the next few days.

A permanent butt plug, branding and more torture would soon follow.

Bea's body began to respond to Vanessa's attention. The stimulation of her G spot sent shivers of pleasure through her body which mixed with the pain. It didn't take too long for them to become confused in Bea's mind, and her body began to react. Her hips squirmed and she involuntarily tried to reach between her legs to stop what was happening to her. 

Bea came against her wishes, thanks to Vanessa putting constant pressure on her G spot.  Vanessa pulled out, locked her mouth over her cunt and sucked out all the nectar that flowed.

With the leash locked to the bedframe, it was obvious her slave was imprisoned on her bed.  To keep her from flailing around, Vanessa took a pair of handcuffs, locked the girl's hands together, pulled the covers over both of them and went to sleep....feeling her naked slave beside her felt so good.

The next morning Vanessa got up. unlocked her slave from the bed and dragged her into the playroom.  On one side was a thick wooden beam from floor to ceiling.  She tied rope around one thigh then the other.  She threaded the ropes through a eyelet over the girl's head on the beam and slowly pulled until her slave was a foot off the floor, her thighs apart.  She gagged her slave then stepped back to admire her work.  She was now a human wall decoration.

Vanessa took a large bottle, climbed a stepladder and hung it above her slave, connected a tube into it and put the other end into her ass.  A squeeze bulb was attached and Vanessa slowly pressed on it, sending fluid into her bowel.large.049_1000.jpg.e9ed0ef3d48b0dc01bc837f9b2c4e33c.jpg

Bea felt totally exposed and humiliated hanging from the wall, her bowls slowly filling with a milky liquid. The rope tied around her breast made them stick out and they looked swollen. Are they getting bigger? she asked herself. She thought about what Vanessa had said, that she would be producing milk. Like a cow, she thought. I'm being made into a cow.

Her belly slowly expanded as the liquid continued to flow into her ass. The feeling wasn't unpleasant and the sense of being filled had a touch of erotic to it. Saliva began to drool out of her mouth, around the ball gag, and dripped down her chin and onto her breasts. Silent tears leaked from her eyes, moistening the rest of her face. 

Her shoulders ached from the strain of being pulled behind her. It made her feel even more exposed and humiliated. If her face wasn't already red, it would be from shame. As her ass filled with liquid she could feel drops of it leak out and drip onto the floor. Her belly felt extended and she wondered if this is what it was like to be pregnant. Oh, god, she thought. What if she gets me pregnant? I new fear began to eat away at her self control and she tried to contain it. She tried to look at her belly, but she couldn't see it over her swollen breasts.

I am a wall ornament, she thought. I just need to be still

Edited by jp500
correction

Vanessa was a wealthy business woman and she did have work to do to further her portion of the family empire, even though her business was as a professional dominatrix.  She also had feelers out in many other businesses.  She wheeled a portable work table into the playroom, brought in a comfortable swivel chair and settles behind her desk and work. She added an extra long rube to the one with a squeezebulb so she could keep pressing it at her desk.  

Every time she squeezed the rubber bulb a torrent of fluid gushed into her slave....she gazed at the nude gagged beauty hanging on the wall, the ropes holding her thighs up and apart....she really did look like a wall decoration.  She knew it was torture for her slave, her belly swelling rapidly.

What her slave didn't know was that while she was being filled, the lactation drug was busy, although Vanessa knew by now her slave must've know here tits were starting to swell. A little milk was now being produced by her mammary glands and much more would follow.  By tomorrow her tits would be filled and she would be dying to have them drained.

Bea hung as Vanessa worked. The liquid being pushed through her anal cavity was a sensation that Bea had never felt before. She had let one boy insert a finger in her ass and it was so uncomfortable she had never done it again. This was different; this was nice. At least it felt nice until her abdomen felt like it was going to explode. It stretched to accommodate the liquid, but it became uncomfortable and then painful. 

Bea moaned in pain and tried to find some leeway in her bondage. About the only movement she had was her neck and back. She'd arch her back to try and remove some of the strain, and moved her head into different positions trying to find something that was less uncomfortable. She'd curl her toes and move her feet, but nothing helped for long. She just hung there, uncomfortable, in pain, exposed and made into an object. Her nipples began to tingle.

Vanessa continued to push on the bulb, each time releasing a gusher of fluid into the girl's ass......her lower body was swelling almost grotesquely.  Vanessa smiled, looking up at her wall decoration.

"You look pretty good up there," she said...."I might just keep you up there...of course I'll have to put some foam cushioning on the ropes so you won't chafe or bleed......I'll just constantly fill you, drain you, fill you....over and over....then I'll fuck the hell out of you..."

She finished her work, closed her laptop and sat back, bu;b in hand, squeezing it faster, sending more and more fluid into her.  Finally when it began to drip a drop or two from her hole, a sign that she was filled.  Vanessa pulled out the tube, quickly replacing it with a plug.

Drool dripped from Bea's chin. When Vanessa removed the tube she was thankful, only to be dismayed to feel a plug being pushed into her ass. It didn't hurt, but she could feel it. And it was locking the fluid inside of her, not allowing it to escape. 

"Hmmm mmm mmm!" whined Bea through the ball gag. No, no, no, she thought. Please, let this end

But it didn't end. Vanessa just looked at Bea like she was nothing. A toy to play with and enjoy, then discard when she got bored. The humiliation and degradation was eating away at Bea's mind and she tried to hold onto her sense of self. My name is Beatrice. I'm a prisoner. I must survive. She made it into a mantra, repeating it over and over again.

Bea's eyes glazed over as she escaped into her mind.

Vanessa hung another huge bottle of fluid.

"Open wide," she said laughing, as she slipped the tube into the girl's pussy, a wide rubber doughnut sealing it.  She took a hose and at the same time she pulled out the butt plug, shoved a hose into her ass, the other end into a large metal cannister.  she began pressing the bulb....as he womb swelled, her ass emptied.

"All I need is for you to be clean enough in your ass to allow me to butt fuck you," she said...."But I enjoy watching you hang up there, legs bound apart, tubes in your holes.....I think I'll keep you up there...."

She removed the gag.

"You can scream and yell all you want, my apartment is soundproofed and we're on the top floor...."

She came over and twisted her nipples.  "Starting tomorrow those precious tits of yours will start swelling with delicious milk. but soon they'll swell even without the drug....in a few days your'e going to be a mother..."

Fear rocked through Bea. No, no, no, no, this can't be happening, she thought. Her abdomen slowly deflated but a new pressure began to fill her womb. Bea couldn't take it anymore and began to cry, then sob. Her face ran with tears and snot and drool., only to drip onto her breasts. 

"please," she sobbed out. "please... mistress... no... let me go... please...." Bea's body shook with each sob and she couldn't stop begging for it to end. 

Vanessa filled her womb even faster than her bowel, then just as quickly drained her.  She wanted her slave  to be as clean as possible before the next stage of her plan.

She took a specially modified dildo and brought it to the girl's eyes....it looked like an ordinary  dildo but this one had a tube running through it with a squeezebulb resevoir dangling from the bottom.

"I could trick you and not let you know what will happen to you," she said as she took the dildo and slowly inserted it into the girl's pussy...."But why?...soon it will be obvious....I'm going to impregnate you.  Once I unload enough sperm inside your womb, it will guarantee you'll become pregnant.....let's begin, shall we?"

She slipped it all the way in and began fucking her.  she would continue, massaging her G spot until she came and the sperm would mix with hers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up