Breaking Beatrice.....(Kathy and JP500)

As Vanessa showed Jen the special dildo and explained what it did, dread filled Bea's soul. She was going to make me pregnant? she asked herself. No no no no no

Then Vanessa began to fuck her with it and probe her g-spot. The glee on her face made Bea shudder and the woman was relentless. The fake cock slammed into her over and over again, leaving her sore, but also brought her pleasure. Her body was starting to react favorably to the treatment it had been subjected to. No, she thought. I don't like this! Why am I enjoying it?

A soft moan escaped her lips, and it grew louder.

Vanessa kept fucking her with the loaded dildo, rubbing up against her G spot......she knew it wouldn't take much longer.....judging by the moans getting more frequent and louder, she knew the girl would be cumming quickly.

Over and over it glided now in and out, over and over, her slave's own natural nectar better than any lubricant.  As she came, Vanessa pressed on the bulb, shooting wads of semen into her womb.

"Good," she said in a soft, reassuring voice...."a few more days of you hanging up there being inseminated and you'll be pregnant....between the lactation drug and impregnation, you'll have boobs at least a size 40....."

Bea's body rocked as an orgasm climbed through her and her pussy filled with cum. She was being artificially inseminated in the most brutal, wonderful, way. Vanessa's voice reached her as her body slowly stopped trembling. ...a few more days... pregnant... big boobs... oh.. my... god... When she was young she wanted bigger boobs. When they grew to their current size, she realized that she didn't want them bigger. She imagined the weight of them pulling her down, trapping her more than shackles and collars. It wasn't a rational, but fear isn't a rational thing. It grew in her.

Bea could feel the cum mix inside her, imagined that it was dripping out of her pussy onto the floor. She felt so full. How much did she pump into her? she wondered. 

With padding applied under the ropes in all the right places, Vanessa left her slave hanging on the wall.

"Tomorrow you'll be inseminated once again," she said....."than again the following day...we'll take a home pregnancy test shortly afterwards but it's just a formality....I'm positive you'll be pregnant by the end of this week...."

She stuffed a good sized plug into her pussy so she couldn't push out any of the semen.

"In the mean time," she said..."No reason why I should ignore your other hole, is there?"  She took a rabbit vibe and began ass fucking her.

Bea felt the vibrations of the sex toy reverberate through her core. As her ass was penetrated with the vibe, it's powerful vibrations travelling through Bea and sent her pleasure. She wanted to cry in despair and hurt and pain, but instead she cried from bliss. Her nipples tingled and her pussy grew damp. This was not some clumsy boy trying to figure out how sex worked by sticking a finger in her bum. This was a woman who knew how to get what she wanted.

Bea couldn't think of what the next day would bring. How she'd be filled again and again until she became pregnant. Part of her heard Vanessa talk of this, but most of her just felt the vibrations rock through her. Bea had several cascading orgasms, one after another, leaving her tired and exhausted. 

Vanessa took some thin rope, tied a crotch harness around the girl's waist, pulling the rope down between her legs to trap the vibe in her ass.

"Eventually the vibrator's batteries will die out," she said, "But not for quite a while....I just put fresh new ones inside.....your'e going to feel vibrations in your tight little ass for quite a while...."

Then she took the girl's nipples in between a thumb and finger, gently rolling them.  "Ah, those beautiful nipples of yours.....I read about how big and sensitive they become during pregnancy....I'm sooooo looking forward to breastfeeding off you...."

Then she rubbed a hand over the girl's belly.  "Just think....soon, this will be nice and swollen......I love the way a pregnant woman's body looks...."

She turned off the lights and closed and locked the door, taking one final glance at the plug in the girl's pussy, keeping all that semen inside her, percolating......

Bea hung, exhausted, stuffed, and scared. The vibrator sent shivers of electricity through her body, but eventually she became numb to the vibrations, and after a few hours they started to fade. She drifted in and out of sleep, hanging. A wall ornament, she thought. That's what she called me

The plug in her pussy felt uncomfortable. It stretched her and wouldn't let the sidewalls contract. It made her feel exposed and vulnerable. The vibe up her ass was pleasurable until the batteries died out, then it just... was. She felt stuffed.

She imagined what it would be like to have her breasts swell with milk and a living being growing inside her womb. It wasn't the first time she'd thought of it, what girl didn't imagine being pregnant? But it was the first time it was a real possibility. Here was a woman intent on inseminating her and having her lactate. She worried at her bottom lip and broke the skin. She tasted the iron-metallic taste on her tongue and she began to sob. She would have to obey this woman to keep the child safe. She would have to do whatever she wanted, however she wanted it done. There could be no resistance. She'd found the limits of what she was able to endure and the sobs rocked her hard until she drifted into sleep from exhaustion. 

Vanessa came back into the playroom the next morning totally naked.  Turning on the light, she gazed at her beautiful room decoration.  She went to the cabinet, took out a vial from a refidgerated box, loaded it into a squeezebulb and attached it to a tube.  Threading it into the hollow dildo, she didn't wait until her slave was awake.  Pulling out the pussy plug, she began fucking her bound slave.

"Wakey wakey," she called out as she pumped her deep.  She knew soon her slave would waken and her body would react the same as yesterdays....she would cum, her nectar would mix with the semen.  By the end of the day her slave would be pregnant.

Bea woke as the special dildo once again penetrated her sex. She gasped as it went in, then started pleading with Vanessa. "Miss.. Mistress, please! Please don't do this..  please!" she sobbed and cried. She felt her pussy moisten and lubricant the dildo as it continued thrusting into her, her sex opening and accepting the foreign object. Her nipples began to tingle but she continued pleading with the other woman.

Once again, despite her slave's pleas the girl's body became wet.  Finally she pressed the bulb, streams of the specially prepared semen went shooting deep into the girl's womb.  Vanessa put the plug back in the slave's pussy, once more trapping the fluid inside, bubbling away.

Vanessa took the dildo and put it in front of the slave's face.

"Ingenious toy, isin't it?," she said smiling....."  to the un trained eye, it is only a dildo....but inside you right now, your'e being fertilated....I'll use a home pregnancy tester on you tomorrow but it hardly matters.....you might as well accept the fact that you are now pregnant...."

She reached up and twisted the girl's nipples....drops of white fluid came out.  Vanessa smiled in triumph.

"See?....your'e already producing milk....well, I'll keep you hung there until tomorrow when the test comes back positive..."

Bea cried and sobbed, feeling the milk drop as Vanessa pinched her nipple. No, no, no, no... Her breasts felt different and she knew what was happening - she was lactating. Her pussy throbbed, still stimulated from the pounding Vanessa had given her. The walls of her vagina closed around the plug, preventing any of the semen from escape. 

It took some time, but Bea eventually stopped crying. Her face and tits were drenched, but she had no tears left. I am a wall ornament, she whispered to herself.

Edited by jp500
spelling

Vanessa pulled out the now depleted vibe from the girl's ass.

"I have something that is much more powerful," she said.....she brought out a menacing looking black stiff rubber dildo....it looked alive, twisting and moving up and down as if it  had a mind of it's own.  She stuffed ti monster deep in  her slave's ass.....it was so powerful her ass cheeks were vibrating.

"That should keep you busy," she said.....after a while she brought out juice drinks and supplements high in electrolytes and sucrose to keep the girl healthy.  She kept on with her family business until the end of day, kissed her slave then turned off the lights and locked the door.

Once more she came in the next morning.  Inserting a catheter into her bladder, she emptied the girl, as well as allowing some to coat the home pregnancy test strip.

She brought it over to her wall decoration.

"Congratulations," she said, showing her the strip.  The two red lines could only mean one thing.....her slave was pregnant.

Despair filled Bea. I'm pregnant, she thought. She'd seen the strip, knew what it meant. She had no tears left, but she cried inside. Something in her broke.

The monster vibe gave her no respite. It's vibrations echoed through her body, it's articulated end pushed and probed the reaches of her anal cavity. Her nipples tingled and she could feel the milk building inside of her mammary glands. Soon it would start leaking on it's own. And she hung there, on full display, nothing but an ornament.

Vanessa smiled as the anal invader inside the girl came to life....the unique design was made so once inside it's victim it could only be removed with a great deal of work...the shaft warmed slightly, inviting the anal membranes to close around it.  Her slave could push on it all she wanted and would not be able to expel it.

"Now that I have total control of your body," she said...."I will take you off the wall....you need excercise....especially now that your'e pregnant....I can  hardly wait for you to start showing.  I think a pregnant girl is the most beautiful thing in the world..."

She un did the ropes, allowing her to reach the floor.  She clipped a leash onto the girl's metal collar.

"Now slave," she said, giving a good yank on the leash...."you will crawl on all fours.....if you try to stand or walk you will be whipped....now, let's go...."large.bdsmlr-71752-sggZHJf5nS-og.jpg.23b2566ac2f318243b8f034ad136afb5.jpg

Bea crawled on her hands and knees as she followed her mistress. She couldn't crawl as fast as Vanessa walked, and her mistress pulled on the leash more than once to make her go faster. She feared if she couldn't keep up she'd feel the slice of the whip, but knew if she didn't crawl she'd absolutely be whipped.  So she did her best to keep up without standing, but when her mistress' back was turned she'd lift her hands and scoot with her feet so she could keep her mistress from having to yank the leash.

Bea's breasts swung under her, heavier than she'd ever felt them. It felt nice to be off the wall and her breasts liked being free again. Her spittle and tears had dried and created a thin film on her breasts, and now it was cracking and falling away.

Vanessa led her slave out through the double doors of the kitchen and outside onto the patio.....looking over the railing you could see across the busy downtown city to the other high riseSheapartments and office buildings.  On the patio was an outdoors rotesserie, the kind used to slowly turn large meats or whole pigs over a fire beneath it.

Vanessa took 2 huge powerful vibrators, put them on high power and wedged both into her slave's pussy, the one in her ass still working.  She took plastic wrap and stuffed the girl inside, only allowing her head exposed.  She was tied tightly to a long pole then lifted up onto the supports.  The power box on one end was plugged in and her slave tirned slowly around and around like meat on a spit....she was still nude and easily seen by anyone caring to look in that direction.

"As you cum from the vibes," Vanessa said, "sunlight will slowly baste you, the juice from your pussy will saturate the bag and cover you as you turn...."  

• Haha 1

A rotisserie? A ROTESSERIE? thought Bea with abject humiliation. Vanessa stuffed her with more vibrators before covering her with... a turkey basting bag. 

"Oh, my god - no, please no. Please don't do this mistress! Please!" cried Bea as Vanessa turned on the rotisserie. Bea slowly rotated in plain view for anyone who looked in her direction. It was high up, but the view was unobstructed from many of the windows in the other buildings. She turned slowly as the sun beat down on her. Pools of sweat collected between Bea's skin and the plastic. The vibrators tormented and turned her insides.

There was nothing Bea could do. From the start, there was nothing she could do. Her body found the vibrators pleasurable. When the one in her ass rotated, it pressed against the the vibrator in her pussy, the thin wall separating the two doing nothing but accentuate the pulses that shot through her womb. Bea came, and came. Over and over again until Bea couldn't tell what time of day it was, or how long she'd been basting in the sun. 

She was still a wall ornament, just a rotating one. 

A group of businessmen were having a meeting on the 38th floor of one of the buildings across the street.  One of them were gazing out the window.

"See anything interesting Bill?," one of the men said.  The man known as Bill shook his head..."No, not unless you think of a nude broad rotating on a barbeque spit interesting...."

Before you knew it, a dozen men rushed to the window.  Sure enough, across the street, 2 floors up on an outside patio was a naked girl in what looked like a plastic bag, tied to a rotating pole.

"Anybody got a pair of binoculars?," one asked....

In another building next to the businessmen, a member of something called an explorers club was busy with a set of binoculars scanning the horizon.  He just happened to glance one floor down just in time to see a nude girl rotating around on a rotesserie like a slab of beef.  As he adjusted for a closer look, he saw she was struggling.....the bag was foggy but he could make out something sticking out of her pussy.

Vanessa knew her slave was creating a sensation.

• Like 1

Bea couldn't be sure, but she thought she could see people in the windows looking down on her. At first she was dismayed, wondering what they thought. Then she was hopeful... Maybe she'd be rescued!

Please, she wished. Please save me

This became her mantra until the basting took it's toll on her mind and she could no longer form the thoughts. 

Vanessa watched as her slave slowly rotated, numerous orgasms had glazed the girl's entire body in a glistening sheen of pussy nectar.  Finally after a few hours she stopped the machine, took down the pole and untied her slave.

"My," she said...."You look a mess.....I hope you enjoyed your orgasms...now, time to clean you up...."

She yook a leash, clipped it to the girl's collar and led her back into the apartment.  Taking her into the bathroom, she padlocked the leash to a bar on a wall.  Going to the shower, she turned on the water.

"YOur leash has enough slack so you can enter the shower and clean yourself up....once done, you will find some bottles of 'Fleets enema' on the shelf....you will use those bottle on both your ass and pussy and I expect you to be clean inside both holes before you leave the bathroom. You will announce to me that your'e finished, then I will unlock your leash and take you to the bedroom..."

• Like 1

Bea followed Vanessa on all fours, barely registering anything at all. She crawled into the shower and let the water beat down on her, washing away the sweat. She sat there, dazed, for some time before reaching for some soap and cleaning herself. Her body was sore and sensitive, and she tried to be gentle with the scrubbing.

Her breasts were swollen, crisscrossed with bruises from the whip, and red from the sun. They felt bigger and heavier than ever before. The rest of her was in similar shape.

When she felt clean, she went to the designated shelf and retrieved two enemas. She set them up then inserted one of the tubes in her ass, pushing the plunger and let it do it's work. Once it was complete, she repeated the process with her pussy.

The process made her feel dirty so she went back into the shower and let the water wash over her again. Why, she thought to herself. Why is this happening to me? What did I ever do to deserve this? Why why why... why.

Eventually she stepped out of the shower afraid of making Vanessa wait for her too long. She got back on all fours before calling out.

"Mistress, I'm clean now Mistress."

"Good slave," Vanessa said as she clipped the leash onto her collar and led her over to the bed.  She helped the girl climb onto it, forcing her to lay on her belly.  Her legs were tied wide apart and secured to the bed frame, the same thing for her arms....she was now bound spreadeagled.

"This is what you are here for," she said...."this is your sole purpose in life...."

She stripped and brought over a foot long, 6 inches wide monster of a dildo.  She applied only a few drops of lube and settled down between the girl's bound legs.

"When I'm done with you, your holes will be gaped so wide a fist will slip inside easily....since your ass is much tighter and less flexible, it will hurt much more....be a good girl and try to relax...."

She began to slowly work the monster inside her tight puckered asshole.  She kept constant but gentle pressure on it, finally making it past her puckered rosebud.

"Your'e doing just fine," she reassured her slave..."Your'e being such a good girl...."

I want to be a good girl, thought Bea. She tried to relax as the giant dildo was pushed further into her. Vanessa was being nicer than before and she found herself enjoying the feeling of being filled. It still hurt but she found it easier to relax.

She moaned in pleasure as Vanessa twisted, pushed, and pulled the massive toy sticking out of her ass. She could feel herself being stretched. She could feel herself dropping even further into submission.

"I want to be a good girl Mistress," whispered Bea.

"Yes," Vanessa said reassuringly...."I know you do.....and good girls get rewarded, so just relax..."

She continued to work the monster even deeper into her tight ass....as expected, her slave was extremely tight and even though she could've just as easily rammed it in, she wanted to seduce her slave, to make her want to cooperate.

She laid there next to her bound slave, gently keeping pressure on the dildo as she worked it in slowly, inches at a time.  Every time the girl whimpered she paused, kissed her, reminded her how proud she was of her before working it in.

"Youre such a good girl," she said...."your Mistress is so proud of you....just a little more to go...."

It took another 2 minutes before the entire length of the dildo vanished inside her ass, only the wide base showing.  She left it inside her.

"This is going to be your butt plug," she said...."I wanted to leave it inside you so you'll get used to wearing it....and I have one more suprise for you..."

She took out her I phone and tapped it.  Seconds later, the dildo started buzzing and vibrating, sending pleasure waves through her body.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up