COVER PHOTOS....

I been looking at a lot of your cover photos and it got me wondering.....where did you find them?  what inspired you to pick your cover photo?

I'll go first....if you look at mine you'll see a nude gagged and bound girl on a chair.  My wife and I are pretty kinky in real life and since they say, 'life imitates art', I think mine is kind of a no brainer.

Anyone else?

Since mine was taken from image board, there's not much story in it. But there's reason behind why i pick those. Not just because its cool and trying to wow audience; i just like it there.

You probably see a bride with a rifle on the picture. The reason why its there is because of theme "June Bride" so i put it up for the long running trope. I know its already July!

I just don't find picture that suitable for this month...

• 8 months later...

Recently I changed mine, as I think it's a better representation of what kind of relationships I like to put Olivia in and play put. Im kind of obsessed with the theme opposites attract and yin and yang.

So currently my profile is a cloud girl, shes not really smiling nor frowning. I like to imagine her idolizing the sun deity in my cover photo. As compared to her who looks sort of gloomy, maybe depressed, in a dark storm cloud like setting, hes radient, adorned in gold and gorgeous. The contrast between them stirs up alot of things in my head like how would they speak to each other? If they got into an argument would it be over something trivial or get physical? If they got together what kind of elemental would their child be? Does she love people but people hate her because she rains on their parade? Do people adore him for his power and beauty but he hates them because of their vanity? It goes on and on like that. I love the drama and conflict and lore and love of it all. I feel you find the best of it at the border between too opposites.

Archived