Hello there, my fellow roleplayers!~

Hello and welcome to my introduction thread!
I hope that you are all doing fine within these horrid times or rather well enough to be eager to roleplay with me and my character.
I don't know how much I have to say about myself, except that I am veteran roleplayers because I have been doing this as a hobby for about 8 years now.
So I am not foreign to the likes/dislikes within the roleplay community aswell as the rules.
Now, I am pretty new to this site so I will be desperately looking for help and tips to guide me throughout the systems and also a good friend to roleplay with.
That will sadly be all from me! I hope that we can become great friends/partners and create impressive scenerios and stories.

Thank you!~

Hello.  Let me be one of the first to welcome you to the site.  The community has been pretty great from my experience thus far, though real life does tend to get in the way sometimes and people randomly disappear for awhile.  xD

So some helpful places to visit:

Roleplayer Preferences -- This is a very good place to get started.  Creating a new topic here and filling out the blank fields will help everyone here get an idea of what you're into and is often one of the first big steps to finding a roleplay and/or partner.

Private Roleplay Bulletin -- A great place to go if you're looking for some 1-on-1 action, usually through Private Messages, but sometimes you'll find folks looking for a Public RP as well.

Public Roleplay Club -- Clubs are an interesting place to go to if you're looking for a large, group focused and often themed Roleplay.  These clubs are put together by members on the site and you can make one as well, if that's something you're into.  This club in particular though, is the place for all Public Roleplays that don't fit anywhere else and as such, its a good place to be aware of when you're looking to do some public plays.

Well, good luck!  I hope you have fun and enjoy the site!

Archived