The Summoning Chamber

The two brothers jump slightly as the door opened and the HeadMaster walked in. Both of their eyes widened at the enlarged breasts and butt of the Veronica that swayed seductively as she moved toward them. Both of the boys soft, foot long cocks that hung down the baggy pants leg, starting to bulge, showing a clear outline, even with WolfFang trying to hide it and keep it under control. How was it possible for the HeadMaster to be sexier then she had been?! 

“Hello, HeadMaster.” WolfFang said, bowing his head a bit so his long black hair his eyes and face. “Thank you for taking the time to help me, Ma’am.

The demon lady continue to walk slowly towards them, giving plenty of time and opportunity to look her over. She has her trademark, near permanent smug grin plastered on her face from ear to ear. Her "assets" bounce and jiggle heavily even from light steps or other movements of her body. Little by little, she finally makes her way over to the middle of the room where the two brothers are standing at."Hello boys. I must admit I was unsure if someone as young as yourselves would be able to take care of a familiar, but then again...if it is displeased, it can of course end your contract. Anyway...are you excited to get started?", she asks them both.

• Love 1

Both brothers stood at attention as the HeadMaster came closer, their eyes unconsciously drawn to the seductive sway of the demoness body. Ryo was still staring with a hungry look as the HeadMaster stopped in front of them, but WolfFang forced himself to focus. “I’m very excited, Ma’am.” WolfFang said. Despite the allure of the HeadMaster, the Orc hybrid was thrilled to be getting a Familiar. He was nervous to, hoping he was good enough to handle and care for the dragon he was going to summon, but he was determined. 

“I’m excited to, Ma’am.” Ryo said. The Oni hybrid was still focused on the HeadMaster’s Breasts, his excitement clearly focused on something different.

Veronica is always aware of when others check her out and this time is no different. While she is happy to at least tease the two boys, it would be best to focus on the summoning first and foremost. It would be bad if something dangerous or harmful might happen to any of them or the potential familiar. Thankfully the one seeking to get a familiar is the one most focus on the task ahead of him. The headmaster still strikes a nice and casually sexy pose as she engages in more conversation."Good to hear. Do you have everything ready for the summoning Wolffang?", she asked the one in question.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

WolfFang nodded, holding up a small knife. He had done a lot of research on how to Summon a dragon familiar and found that the best way to do it was through a blood sacrifice. He moved to the middle of the camber and moved the knife to his palm. He took a deep breath and quickly made a small cut in his palm. He teeth gritted in pain but that was all the pain that he showed as he knelt down and held his palm over the magic circle he had drew earlier. A few drops of blood spilled onto it and it burst into a bright glow. A few moments pasted when a shape started to form in the circle slowly taking the solid form of a lion sized dragon. 

OOC: You may, of course, make a profile for your familiar if you wish under "Other characters".

For now, Veronica is simply keeping an eye on the whole matter as she has nothing to contribute to the ritual itself. It is pretty standard and thus is considered a safe way to gain a familiar. There is really not much for her to do whilst this is going on, she simply sits and waits to see what sort of creature it will turn out to be as familiars can be vastly different on basically countless various factors. Needless to say, the more basic summonings, whilst more safe and fast, usually also gives the most "mundane" of familiars, though that is hardly a minus in actuality. Once it begins to form she gives it a proper look and nod at WolfFang for a job well done."Very nice. Now you need to form of mutual contract to it. Basically, it's a give-and-take relationship, which either party can end if they are not satisfied", she tells him.

• Love 1

The young dragon stared around the Summoning camber in confusion, it’s large eyes wide and confused. It was a very young dragon, barely more the a few months old and it’s parents had been killed a few days after it had hatched. It had been hunted for most of its life, surviving by hiding and running, everything it had met wanting to kill or hurt him. It’s eyes landed on a young half orc and it backed up a few steps, teeth bared, a low snarl coming from him. He watched as the Orc stared at him for a moment, before kneeling down making himself smaller. He felt a wave of reassuring thoughts come from the Orc, his mind somehow linked to his. The dragon slowly relaxed, as for the first time in his life he felt no danger or threat from someone, the Orc only giving off kindness and patience towards him. The Dragon slowly moved closer as the Orc held out a hand, a promise coming from the hybrid to alway look after him and to care for him no matter what. 

WolfFang stood stock still as the dragon came closer. He had seen everything that this creature had gone through thanks to the summoning bond and he felt a sadness and desire to protect take over him as he watched the young dragon. He smiled widely as the dragon nuzzled his hand in response to his mental promise to care for the dragon if he became his Familiar, completing the contract. He felt a strong bond form between him and the dragon, his excitement rising. He really had a dragon Familiar! He turned to the HeadMaster that had made this possible and bolted to her and hugged her tightly. “Thank you making this possible, Ma’am!” He said, a huge smile on his face as he looked up at her. After a moment he realized that he was hugging the HeadMaster and he quickly backed away, his eyes wide.

• Like 1

Veronica simply follows the meeting and exchange between the two, relieved that nothing went wrong. She, of all people, should know how tough it can be to get a dragon familiar - though that is likely a story for another time. For now, she is glad that he was able to do it and is happy with the results of it. She nods softly in recognition and satisfaction as this now leaves her free to do as she wishes. However, before she can think that thought much further, she is on the receiving end of a hug from the orc boy and it seems like a quite affectionate one at that."Oh, you're welcome! I am only happy to help students any way that I can. Their enjoyment, happiness and learning means a lot to me", she says genuinely and smiles wide and then lean in to give him another hug, her massive chest hitting his face most likely.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

WolfFang felt his face heat up as the soft warmness of the HeadMaster’s breasts pressed into his face, the intoxicating smell of the woman flooding his nose and making his cock rise, it’s large head poking the HeadMaster’s thigh. The young Orc panicked a bit, embarrassed from his hard cock and from the fact that he might smell a bit like sweat(He had done a hard workout in the Athletic field to drain some of his nervous excitement about getting a familiar just before now). 

He pulled away hurriedly with a rushed thanks, unable to look at the HeadMaster. He glanced over at his brother, who was staring at him with a look of jealousy. WolfFang sighed in his head, knowing his brother had a huge crush on the HeadMaster, but was to shy to talk with her. He took a deep breath, unsure about what he was going to do, but he thought he would help his brother spend some more time with the HeadMaster, since he did just get a Familiar. He turned back to the woman, still a bit shy. “If it’s not to much of a trouble.” He said “Do you think you could come to our room and give some tips on changing the room to house my new Familiar and so we can give you something as thanks for helping us?”

Veronica is next to impossible to shock and surprise, so when the fat cock tip is felt against her body, she does not flinch or give any other clear signs. She does give a soft grin and chuckle from the reactions of his body, but nothing mean spirited and more playful in tone. She is about to say something right after he pulls away from her, but is cut off when Wolffang speaks to her, asking her to come to their room to give advice and to 'give her something'. The headmaster can easily tell they are both into her quite a lot, even if the orc one is not really aware of it to the extent of his stepbrother. However, it might be fun to try and tease them before going along with this request and it may even draw out the pervert in the orc boy as a result."Ohh, I see. I could possibly be talked into doing that, but I do have a lot of duties I need to. You know, big and hard ones and usually ones that make you sweat and groan in exhaustion", she says and grins very wide.

• Love 1

Both of the boys felt their body heat up at the words from the HeadMaster, Ryo because he understood the hidden meaning behind the words, being more aware of sexual teasing then his half brother and WolfFang, even though the sexual tease was loss on him, the voice and tone of the HeadMaster did subconsciously effect him, making both of the boys cock rise more, pushing down their baggy pants legs in a huge bulge. 

Ryo had moved closer to the HeadMaster, draw by her teasing, his red eyes large and hungry. WolfFang managed to stay mostly calm, moving side to side to try and hide his cock from view and trying to not focus on the sexy voice of his HeadMaster. “We can help you with that!” WolfFang said eagerly, thinking that she had some physical labor she needed to do. “We are good at helping with that kind of job.” 

The demoness can indeed sense that her words, presence and tone of voice all lead to tease these two youngsters more and more. However, she does not intend to halt her current progress on her effect. She notices that their pants indeed look more tight and swollen, only leading her smug grin to grow even bigger, wider and more cocky. She gives Ryo a daring look as he speaks to her."Is that sooooo? You look a bit young for such tasks. What makes you think you two can handle such a....big order?", she asks, keeping her sultry tone of voice.

• Love 1

WolfFang flinched a bit, his pride hurt when he thought that the HeadMaster was doubting his strength and stamina, something that he worked hard at every day to improve. “I can assure you Ma’am.” WolfFang said, his gaze determined. “We both may be young but we handle helping you with your task.” And even if their normal body’s could not do the task, both of the siblings knew the Brute spell, that made them bulk up in size and strength up to 100 times what they were now, so he was sure he could do the task then.

Ryo felt like hitting his brother on the head, wondering how he could be so clueless when it came to flirting that he didn’t know the HeadMaster was doing it. He decided to ignore it for the time, focusing on the woman in front of him. “I’m sure we are up to the task, Ma’am.” He said, his lust over powering his shyness for now. 

OOC: Just so you are aware. Not really into bodies that look overly buff and muscular. I like strong partners, but not into "balloon animals" and such. Not saying that is what you are aiming for, but just letting you know that would be a turn-off.

Veronica is a bit disappointed there wasn't much more to that response to her teasing. The headmaster, thus, is unsure if there is a point to really prolonging that if there is nothing to really counterpart her words."I suppose we will see about that. However, I reckon that I can come with you for now to your room. Lead the way", she says and waits for them to go on and show the way.

• Like 1