Fallout- Little Whorelight (Thatannoyinggod x JennyDK)

Premise: A super mutant travels the wasteland, not to raid and pillage, but to survive and rid the wasteland of what evil he might come across. When clearing out a group of Raiders he found in a spot just on the edge of Paradise Falls, the gentle giant finds two young girls who were enslaved. He takes them under his wing, protecting them and searching for a safe place to keep them. As they travel, they find more girls, growing a small troupe behind the mutant as he creates a haven for them. As each one is saved, they find a special way to thank him for his protection. 

-----------

The ringing of gunshots are still carried through the wind as the large super mutant trudges past past pile of bodies. The smell of gunpowder and sulfur filled his nostrils. He looked like many of the rest of his race, huge and buff, his yellowed skin covered in scars. The odd thing though was that his face seemed to look more.human than most mutants, his face not set in the permanent teeth clenching grimace that plagued his race's looks. 

His large booted foot kicked the steel double doors in, both flying off their hinges with large dents in them. He scanned the room with his assault rifle, looking for anymore raiders. What he found though was two young girls huddled together in a cage. He immediately lowered his gun and walked over. "Let me get you out of there. Are you both ok?" He gripped the cage door and pulled on it, the rusty metal screeching as he wrenched it off of the cage.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

The ringing of gunshots are still carried through the wind as the large super mutant trudges past past pile of bodies. The smell of gunpowder and sulfur filled his nostrils. He looked like many of the rest of his race, huge and buff, his yellowed skin covered in scars. The odd thing though was that his face seemed to look more.human than most mutants, his face not set in the permanent teeth clenching grimace that plagued his race's looks. 

His large booted foot kicked the steel double doors in, both flying off their hinges with large dents in them. He scanned the room with his assault rifle, looking for anymore raiders. What he found though was two young girls huddled together in a cage. He immediately lowered his gun and walked over. "Let me get you out of there. Are you both ok?" He gripped the cage door and pulled on it, the rusty metal screeching as he wrenched it off of the cage.

At the present time, the few other slaves who were here have now escaped as the slavers were all gunned down by an unknown stranger. They did not dare to push their luck, in case that the super mutant were not turning on them next. Thus, Paradise Falls is soon virtually abandoned, save for the last two prisoners who shared a cage in the back end of the large compound. The many gunshots did make them both wary, scared and unsure what was going on, but when it stops, at least there is not the loud noises to disturb them. Thankfully, they are very new here and has not yet been subjugated to too many awful things - mainly minor manual labour and such, like cooking, washing clothing and so on.

The two very young girls stare at the massive super mutant who seems to want to check on their well being. While it is rarily wise for direct and straight out trust, there is not much they can really do at this point. Their bodies calm down enough to answer him softly.

The first one speaks a moment after he asks

large.189422.jpg.7b3e8fa018ea435a04cc450
"I...I think so..who...are you? What happened out there? What happens now?". she asks many questions as there are many that needs to be answered for her, but mostly out of a need to feel safe and secure. She is born in the town of Megaton, but sadly was captured on a small trip her family took and her being the sole survivor. She comes from a family where merchants are frequent and hold good sway in bartering with others - at least on a basic level so far.

large_8ee.png.75dd541346fc96536054165c95
The other one is far less adjusted to the world outside of a vault. She recently snuck out of that place when someone was trying to follow their father into the wastes. Sadly, she had to leave her small family behind, but she was going nuts being cooped up in the cramped space and also wished to escape the Tunnel Snakes as they often picked on her due to her ample assets and naive nature. She was sure there were many more things to explore and experience out here and hopefully later on she can get her family with her here. She seems more calm than her friend as she barely shakes."Hello there. Are you...going to save us? I was put here by some nasty and evil men!", she simply states.

• Woohoo 1

As they questioned him, the giant's face softened at hearing the obvious fear that they were feeling over the entire situation that was happening around them. He answered their questions as they came to him, answering the girl in pink first, then the vault dweller. "My name is Balter. I took care of the people that had captured you, they won't hurt you anymore. As for what happens now....I will take you from here and find somewhere that I can keep you safe." The super mutant held out his hand to each girl, helping them out from the cage. He towered over them like a guardian statue. "What are your names?"

• Love 1

The one girl who is not in a Vault suit looks at him, more calmly and decisively as he states an interest in helping them get out of there. She is still a bit cautious, but this is the only chance she sees of them escaping in the near future. She has seen super mutants before and usually they are very aggressive off the bat, so she has much more confidence that this is a way out of this Hell hole."I am Patricia. Why...are you doing all of this...if I may ask?", she goes on, but still slips out of their cage towards freedom.

The other, in the blue outfit, seems to follow the flow of her friend Patricia, due to her lack of knowledge about and experience within the Capital Wasteland."I am Lisa, nice to meet you Balter! We really, really appreciate your help. Did the others escape as well?", she asks, also getting up and following the other two.

• Woohoo 1

The super mutant's footsteps were less than stealthy, a thud going off in the empty walls with every step the large male took. Balter smiled as they gave him their names, surprised Patricia was so calm in the moment. "Do you mean protecting you, or killing the raiders? Though the answer to that is the same I guess. Because I generally like to see myself as a pretty good person. I don't agree with the way my brethren live, so I decided to go off on my own and help out those in need, clearing out some of the bad along the way." The large individual's stride was much longert than theirs, so he slowed himself down so that he didn't lose either of them. He gave the vault girl, Lisa, a smile before he answered her question. "I believe some did yes. I saw people rushing out of the building on my way through, though I don't know how many were originally here so I can't say whether all got out or not." 

As they weaved through the rooms, dead bodies littering some of the floor, the large male helped them over some of the more gruesome scenes, not liking the idea of them seeing such grizzly things. His eyes kept darting around, keeping an eye out for any raiders that he might have missed. Along the way, he would pick up any spare ammo or caps that he might find, knowing that what supplies one could find in the wastes were usually worth keeping. "It is getting later in the night, so we will use the dark to help hide you two, and when we get some distance away, we will find a place to camp for the night. Got it?"

• Love 1

Patricia was indeed going to answer 'both' to his own question, so luckily, he did do that on his own, making the need to ask it moot in her case. Thankfully, she knows that there are indeed good and kind people out there, but this is her first time meeting a friendly super mutant. She nods agreeingly as he tells them his reasoning for going out of his way to do these deeds."I see. That is quite noble of you and we are VERY grateful that you came by and rescued us from these monsters. We are in your debt for sure!", she says and smiles softly.

Lisa keeps up with their combined pace easily as she listens to and chimes into the mutual conversation between the three of them. Luckily, the three of them does not need to be overly quiet as the slavers are dealt with and as they make their way outside fully, there are no tracers of enemies left."Sounds like a decent plan to go with for now. Where do you suggest we head to for shelter? It shouldn't be too far, probably - who knows what lurks outside in the night?", she adds. The more Balter walks near them, the easier it is to see how their clothing is far, far, far too small for their ample curves. Even minute movements causes gargantuan butts and breasts to wobble, jiggle and sway around. The vault suit cannot be closed even half way due to the bust of Lisa and the clothing of Patricia leaves very little to the imagination.

• Love 1

Patricia's kind words makes a joyful and caring smile grow on the super mutant's face instantly. "I thank you very much for that. I do not usually receive such words from humans." He generally tries to talk to people while looking them in the eye, but as he finishes his thanks, he is unable to stop his eyes from exploring the little voluptuous girl's body, her breasts barely contained by her top and her rather large ass pushing out from under the already short skirt. His inspection was finally broken as he heard the other newly freed girl speak to him as well. Balter's gaze switches over to the vault girl, noticing her bodysuit was practically skin tight with how her curvy body pressed against the fabric. He coughs a little before he speaks, trying to clear his mind. "Ahem...Shelter...yes, I know of a place we can use for the night. I was on my way to a place known as the Minefield, and I know of a large structure that should suit us perfectly." 

They hike through the dusk, thankfully nothing challenging their pursuit for safety. If the girls ever were too tired of walking, Balter would happily offer to carry them, their small bodies not weighing him down in the slightest. When they finally reach their destination, the girls will see that it is a large, rusted pre-war bus, forever locked in this place by now.

• Love 1

Whilst the two girls are hardly older than mere 6 years old each, they are still far more knowledgeable about certain adult things than most would really believe. So when he openly stares at their ample bosoms and just as large and soft buttocks, they know that their forms, whilst not at all old, pleases the super mutant who saved their lives. Naturally, they are not really experienced yet, but the kind acts makes them very much consider trying to show appreciation to him somehow. As they walk around, they begin to whisper between each other, giggle and blush, though he is unable to hear what it's about."Sounds like a good place to use, at least just for one night. Hopefully we can be in peace while there?", Lisa answers as they make their way to this location.

• Love 1

As they walk, Balter notices that the girls seem to slow down a little bit, losing step with him. He turns his head back to see why, noticing that the buxom young girls were giggling and talking between themselves. He smiled, thinking it was just joy from finally not being cooped up in the cage. When Lisa comments on their shelter for the evening, he nods his agreement with her. "We should be fine for the evening here. I can pull that broken door in front of the opening to give us complete cover."  The large male holds his hand out to each of the girls, helping them up into the abandoned bus. It seems that others had used this place for a similar purpose, most of the bench seats having been removed to give adequate sleeping space. The door creaks and squeals as he pulls the metal in to block the opening. "Well... we can sleep now at least. I can make us something to eat in the morning." 

• Love 1

They are both quite exhausted and in heavy need of rest and sleep, so they are not overly chatty as they yawn more and more. They give him space to do his thing with the door whilst they make a sort of combined bed for them to share on the floor, using some old cushions and such. While it is far from ideal, it should suffice plenty for just one night for the trio. Once things are set up, they let Balter lie down first and after that they cuddle up close to him, to provide heat for them and because it feels nice and secure. They both wish him a nice 'goodnight' before sleep finds the two gals.

• Love 1

As soon as the bus was secured, the super mutant noticed that the girls were preparing a bed for them. He smiled, then had a confused  look as the small humans seemed to be waiting for him to lay down first. Balter did as they wished, the large male resting upon the softened bus floor. As they cuddled in with him, the gentle giant smiled and wrapped his arms around them, holding them close to him.

They all slept well, the night being a blessed one as the chaotic Wastes left them alone. As the morning sun rose, Balter was still well asleep, but a certain section of him was awake. It seemed that even super mutants experienced morning wood...though in his case it should be morning woods. The large being had 2 massive cocks that were standing tall due to the phenomenon. 

Edited by Thatannoyinggod
  • Love 1

The bus seems like a nice and peaceful place for the night, providing a proper rest for the trio in here. The blocking of the entrance made for a good and secure thing as the two girls wake up before Balter and yawn lightly. Lisa and Patricia first notice the sunny rays shining in through the windows of the old vehicle and the cracks of the boards that cover some of the more broken ones. However, any normal sensual input can compare to what they see and smell next. If the heavy musk of dual dongs was not enough to catch their attention, the sight of two massive spires of meat surely can. Their eyes go huge and wide as they stare at the large phalluses on the super mutant between them. This refreshes their memories about the stares from yesterday and the comments they whispered between them. Their eyes wander up and down both meaty poles as they exhume strong male musk."Mmmmmmmm...how about we show a bit of...appreciation?" is soon answered by the other going "Mmmhhhhmmm...and they look kind of yummy too!". Soon enough, they start out fairly "light" as tongues travel up and down the lenght of the upper cock of his, tasting his meat slowly, but thoroughly.

• Love 1

The massive towers stood almost as tall as the girls as they begin their inspections. At the feeling of their small, wet tongues running along his upper cock, the meat twitches at the sudden attention. In his sleep, Balter's body seems to react to the touches to his lower half, the giant having gone quite a long time since the last time his cocks were buried to anyone. His hips rocked a little, sliding the trunk sized shaft along their tongues. At the further sensation caused by this, the giant rouses from his sleep. His eyes squint at the morning sun, then open wide as they focus on the rescued girls licking his musky shaft. "Mmmm...good morning to you two. What's going on?"

• Love 1

Meanwhile, their tiny, but firm hands have gripped the lower of the two mutated cocks, stroking it slowly and gently, whilst their lips and tongues work the other one. Their palms and fingers are nice and warm and soft, perfect, but even two of them cannot even cover half of his girth it seems, but they don't mind. The sounds and sensations of kissing and licking stops as they are adressed and both girls look up at him, their faces already looking pretty pleased with the situation. Their heads are still quite close to his upper rod, with one of them on either side of."Ohhhh, good morning. We hope you are not making you uncomfortable....", the slightly more shy Lisa says, before she leans down and begins to suck his nuts slow, but lovingly."Mmmmmmmm...morning. Balter! We just wanted let you feel how grateful we are....", Patricia adds as she kisses from base to tip slowly.

• Love 1

The image of the two of them bordering his massive meats was a heavenly sight to the super mutant. While they came from the humans, the super mutants had long since developed their own culture and ways separate from the humans. So the little girls caressing and loving on his large twin towers seemed perfectly fine to the super mutant, thinking that it was just human ways. "Oh no, not uncomfortable at all. If anything, you're making me even more comfortable. And while the thanks isn't necessary...mmmm don't stop." He lets out a deep groan of pleasure at the feeling of Lisa sucking his balls, the smooth sack succumbing to her attention easily. He watches Patricia kiss along his length, seeing her have to almost stand to go up its entire height. All that ran through his head was the image of both girls impaled upon his flesh spears...and if things keep going the way they are, that just might happen 

• Love 1

They had managed to find some sort of blanket before going to sleep, which hide their bodies just fine and most of Balter while they were lying down. As Patricia moves further up to kiss, lick and taste as much cock as she can, the piece of cloth slides further down and soon enough the super mutant can tell that the girls are both topless and perhaps even fully nude. The sensations of their mouths was hardly the biggest reason why it's only now that he feels the mighty jugs of Patricia as they almost suck in his girth like metal to a magnet."Ohhh, hehe...good to know! Mmmmmmm...tastyyyyy", Lisa groans softly. Meanwhile, the two do their best in still stroking off the bottom shaft, most likely giving him a lot of pleasure on both rods at once."We have never tried any stuff like this before....nghhhh...", Patricia chimes in before she reaches the large, wide and mushroom shaped tip. So far, Balter seems unaware about how humans normally view and go about sex, especially minors like them. Patricia's begin to lather all over the tip with her tongue.

• Love 1

When the mutant notices the girls' massive love mounds bared to him, the twin towers seemed to harden even more at his excitement. The soft squish of Patricia's jugs as she slides her tongue up the length of his upper rod feels like utter bliss, their hands stroking the bottom trunk making the massive giant want to bury the flesh spears into both of his wards at the sane time. He hadn't had both of his cocks pleasured at the same time often, so this is a very much welcomed gift from the generous humans. "Nngghhh...mmmm, well...you're definitely naturals then... oh hell... I want to bury my cocks into your gorgeous tits, both of you" The mutant reaches his hands down to their small heads, positioning each one to a cock of their own, both cocks being swallowed by the flesh pillows cleavage, and the small mouths at his mushroomed heads.

• Love 1

The two little human girls are fully inexperienced, but judging from how hard and fast his cocks throb and pulsate, it seems fairly fair and right to guess that he is enjoying this sort of wake-up call. They are not even overly familiar with the kind of lewd words that go along with this, but luckily Balter is ready to fill in the empty parts in their vocabulary and probably other fun places too. They listen to him express a need for doughy and pillowy tits to envelop both rods and they are good with accomodating that sort of request. So Lisa does like her good friend and so he feels the lower cock get its own bosom sandwich from her tits this time. With some help from his large, green hands their faces are soon at the tips of each cock. Smacks, licking kisses is once again felt and heard. The smell of wet pussy grows rapidly and both girls feel increasingly hot and sensitive as they go on like this."Ahhh...I..I feel weird...down there...is everything right...I wonder?", Lisa groans out, showing ignorance of female excitement.

• Love 1

The giant green mutant moans as he feels his desire being fulfilled by both of the well endowed girls. He feels his twin towers slide inside of the pillowy soft tit pussies, the heads of the rods being kissed and licked. His hips rock at the growing pleasure in his lower half, making the hard shafts move in and out of the girls love mounds. 

When he smells the scent of wet pussy permeate the bus, he forgets entirely about trying to make it to their next destination. As Lisa begins to ask if what was happening is normal, he reaches his hands down under the blanket that still covered the girls a little bit. He finds that they were indeed naked underneath, and his rough digits quickly find their soaking pussies. He begins to rub the unused snatches as he reassures them. "Oh yes, everything is alright there. Just a little more and you both will be ready for me to show you what we use those for."

• Love 1

Their nipples harden and their breathing get more rough, deep and fast as the two young and little girls both grow much more horny and eager. Without really thinking about it, they move closer to each other, in such a way that the tips are pretty close to each other as well and their lips and tongues begin to share the two large and fat heads together. Mouthly appendages lick and lap around the tips as well as share love with each other as well, making for a great kissing and licking show and sensations for the super mutant. Heavy moans escape their mouths as wet honeypots are greeted with curious and eager fingers."Ahhhnn...nghh..g..g.gooood! Mmmmmmm...it..it feels weird, but niiiiiiiice".

• Love 1

Balter watches the two mash his mighty logs close together, the two massive hotdogs surrounded by their large, pillowy love mounds. Then it becomes a 4way make-up session, the two young girls and their beloved meat sticks. It is like a wet dream come true for the massive super mutant. He groans gruffly as the show happens up top, with his own little party happening down below. His large thick fingers rub and prepare the girls for him, the rather dexterous digits spreading the soaking love juices to lube up his fingers. Then he slides 2 into each of the girls, penetrating their tight little snatches.

• Love 1

Patricia and Lisa both groan and pant, both from what is happening and being done by them "upstairs" as well as the fingering happening down below too. Their bodies wiggle and squirm lightly, with their pussies growing even more wet and sticky from juices pouring out, indicating how they seem fairly nice and ready for any sort of next steps. At some point, the blanket is discarded, leaving all three bodies fully naked and exposed to each other, their fair and white skin feeling and looking so smooth and soft, especially in the morning sun rays."Ahhhh....I...I think..I..may be...ready for...for moooore", Lisa faintly pants out.

• Love 1

Panting from the absolute pleasure he is experiencing, his words are ragged and broken up. "Mmm...I...think you...are as...well." He pulls his fingers from the tight holes, the walls trying to suck the sticky digits back in greedily. Then he shifts himself so that he is sitting up positioning the two girls on top of each other, their large tits smashed against one another's and their dripping passes presented to the horny super mutant. He got to his knees and positioned himself, the massive cock heads aiming right for the girls' eager cunts. Slowly, he pressed himself into the two of them, feeling their love tunnels spread wide from the inhuman girth making their way inside. He grit his teeth from the tightness, his shafts being squeezed as they were coated in the love juices.

• Love 1

It is lucky that the two of them are not at all frightened or uncertain around Balter, so when they feel him pull away like that and then reposition them on top of each other, they only give light 'eeps' as it comes a bit fast and unexpected. Luckily, they land very cushiony due to the softness and doughiness of their breasts, that smosh together, looking absolutely lews, obscene and huge. Their bodies are soft and nice all over, despite the rough lives out here. With this new position, the super mutant have a nice and clear view of two throbbing underaged assholes as well as overflowing kiddie pussies, with their juices making a mess of their inner thighs and lap already."Ahhhh..this..this..is quite...embarrassing and...strange...", Lisa comments. Before Patricia can add her own lovely comments on that part, the large green has put his cocks where they are needed, right at their sopping honeypots. Once he begins to push in, the pressure is immense on all of them."AHHH..NGHHH..GOOODD!!! YESSSS!! FUUUCCKK! SOOO HUUGEEE!! I'MMM CUUUMMMIIINNGGG!", Patricia yells out hard and loud with Lisa panting like mad as well, them both orgasming hard.

• Love 1

The giant feels their little snatches clutch his shaft and head tightly, orgasming from just a third of his length going into them. Seeing that the girls are very much enjoying the super mutant cocks that were spreading them wide, he smiles smuggly at the accomplishment. His muscular body began to rock his hips, finally moving his thick meat inside of them. With every widening thrust from his powerful muscles, his cocks slid further and further into Lisa and Patricia, filling their bodies with his fuck meat. "Nnnghhh... you both feel so damn good! Mmm kiss each other while I bury my cocks into you." As soon as the girls give him him show he requests, he fully sheathes himself into them, buried to the base.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up