[OOC chat]

Hey! There are a couple of us active in the apartments at the moment. I mainly use this for a slice-of-life type RP. Going to work, meeting new people, maybe getting to know them more intimately, etc. My character Jen has a studio apartment on the third floor, if you'd like RP a meeting let me know. She works two waitressing jobs and I imagine her going to a local café for a coffee or to the park when she has the time. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 28/12/2022 at 11:46, Chiyako said:

Things seem to be active here once more!

It's been a long time since we wrote anything together (my poor "Troubled Youths" club, shouldn't have dropped it like that, but that was more disappointment that the club was not growing, not anything to do with your writing).  I would be willing to do something again, though still have to consider what sort of character it would be.

Have a trio of characters in the directory now.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Sounds fun!

I'll work on getting an intro set up, including all three of mine at first, though we might focus more one or another as we go.  You could include one or both of yours.  See where it goes from there, whether any of them become proper couples.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up