Cassandra in charge....(Kathy and Lexi)

The two men watched and waited for the attractive brunette to make it towards her car.  It took only seconds for the capture to take place.  Despite the girl's struggling, a rag doused with chloroform over her nose and mouth effetcively stopped all further struggling.  She was carried out of the evening parking lot and into the waiting van.....the pet sore would be closing for the night soon and they had to get her inside.

When the 18 year old brunette woke up, she was naked, ballgagged and crouched over on her knees in a wire cage.  She wasn't alone....she was in a row of cages, each one with a nude and gagged girl inside.  Alexis was in a pet shop.

The next morning Cassandra came to the store....her last slave didn't last as long as she had hoped and it was time to replace her.  The girl she had would eventually be found brainwashed, naked, hogtied and gagged out on a deserted desert highway.....

The 28 year old dark haired professional dominatrix looked at the old man.  "I have a new shipment of canaries and hamsters," she said....Cassandra shook her head.  "No," she said...."I came to see your inventory in the back room...."

He unlocked the back door and led her into the room....a dozen nude and gagged captives in a row....she walked down the aisle until her eyes settled on a sexy brunette with nice round, full tits.

"Keep her caged," she said...I want her plugged and clamped....she needs to know her place before arriving at her new home...."

The man nodded, watching the woman leave the store.  He brought out a 3 foot long pole with a huge dildo on the end.  The cage was so small the captives had to be on their knees, crouched over, their asses in the air.  He took the pole and rammed it through the cage bars, impaling the brunette in her ass.  He then took a set of nipple clamps, opened the cage door, secured them on her tits then took heavy duty string, attached it to the clamps and tied the ends to the cage wall.large.21191412.jpg.d72aa7976ef7350d70d447d3ee0fbedd.jpg

*The brunette let out a muffled scream as the dildo was forced into her ass, unsure as to where she was or what was happening. She watched the man walk over with clamps and string, her eyes widening as she tried to spit out her gag. She shook her head rapidly, hoping the man would have some mercy and let her go, but she felt that there wouldn't be much compassion for her in this place. Tears began streaming down her face as the clamps were attached to her nipples, she was in an immense amount of pain.*

*Eventually, despite the pain she fell into something that could be roughly described as sleep, her eyes closing and her breathing becoming deep and even, though she could still feel everything happening around her. She could feel the cage being moved, the pain in her breasts intensifying as she was tossed back by the people moving her.*

The cage containing the brunette was loaded into a delivery van and soon was speeding off down the road.  After a while they arrived at a huge house.  The van pulled into a driveway around the back and the cage taken inside and down into a basement.

The pole gag and clamps were still in place when Cassandra came downstairs.

"So," she said...."My purchase is wide awake....good, we have a lot to cover.  My name is Mistress Cassandra and I am your new owner.....you are my new sex slave..."

She stood over the cage in a thin fishnet outfit so transparent her huge tits almost protruded.  She went to the rear of the cage and with one strong yank, pulled the pole out of her ass, leaving the clamps on but removing her gag.

*She screamed yet again as the dildo was roughly yanked out of her. She had just begun to get used to it being in her and now that it was out she felt strange. Her eyes widened as she was informed of the situation, but she decided it would probably be better if she didn't say anything. Even without the gag in her mouth she knew that her input would not be met kindly. She did, however, decide to remember the name of her captor, 'Cassandra' in case she ever escaped she would know a little bit about the woman. Her breasts were sore and some blood could be seen dripping down the round sides from how hard they'd been clamped and how much she'd been jostled*

*she also noticed the scandalousness of Cassandra's outfit, though she couldn't much talk as she was entirely naked. There was something about this woman though, that made her curious. She wasn't certain what it was or why, of all times, it would be happening now, but she felt the sudden urge to learn more about her captor, though she still didn't speak.*

Cassandra unlocked the cage and pulled the girl out feet first.  As soon as she got her out she clamped a metal collar around her neck and clipped on a leash.

"This is your slave collar...you will be kept leashed at all times and the collar, once on, cannot be removed...."

The woman went to a couch and sat down, patting the empty space beside her.  "Come over here and sit down beside me pet," she said...."I can just as easily yank you by the leash and force you to come here, but you don't want me to do that now, do you?  come to me willingly and I won't have to hurt you...."

*She let out a surprised squeak as the woman pulled her out of her cage, but willingly obliged, not wanting to get hurt. She was on her hands and knees like the animal she would become when the collar was put around her neck. It was cold and heavy, but she rose, following her captor to the couch. She seemed to be considerate enough, but she didn't let her guard down, she'd been kidnapped and gagged. Chances were this woman was pure evil.*

"Y-yes ma'am" *she sat directly next to her, so her naked hips were touching Cassandra's thinly-clothed sides. An expression can only be expressed as 'pure fear' but she stays put, fearing the consequences if she disobeyed. If she was treated so harshly for simply being a woman and looking the way she did, doing something wrong might just be a death sentence*

Cassandra took off her clothes, revealing a cream colored soft supple complexion along with her majestic looking full, round tits.  But there was something else about her....as the slave sat beside her, Cassandra's eyes began to change, from deep dark brown pupils to almost vertical cat eyes, the white around her pupils now turned to a pulsating red.

Every inch of the woman was a pulsating creature, made by the gods to seduce unwary female victims.  It was as if her entire body was one huge supply of Spanish Fly.  The woman wasn't overconfident.  In fact, confidence had little to do with it.....her body and mind knew she would seduce her victim.

Cassandra reached over and kissed her victim passionately, her tongue driving deep into the girl's mouth.  At the same time her hands gently caressed the girl's tits, focusing on her nipples.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up