Seeking Affectionate Dom Futas!

Hey hey! I'm after anyone who wants to RP as a Dom Futa to my Sub Shota ^^ I'm thinking say 13?

I'd love for something like mother/son or aunt/nephew, but anything like teacher/student or even another pairing you have in mind will work!!

Alternatively, if that's not your cup of tea;

I'm also up for college plots! I'd be interested in playing a college freshman, new to the city and without any friends yet, and YC takes him under her wing? This can lead to a whole lot of sex, (MC will be a virgin so I'd love for him to be surprised that he's taking up the ass on his first time~) as well as a decent plot too! MC will be a more feminine type, but might still dress masculine until YC sets her targets on him and convinces him otherwise?

Some Favourite Kinks; Anal, Creampies, Excessive Cum, Gentle Dom, Facials, Big Cocks, and waaay more...

I'd love to talk more in private about either of these, so don't be afraid to pm me!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up