Skyrim - Dawn of the Loli Dragonborn (JennyDK & BlakeRP)

As her Inner walls continued to milk the Dragur plunging into her cunt for every drop it could give. The undead moaned loudly at feeling it's cock get massaged so. But, as it finished it was quickly moved away. The Dragonborn moved so that on of her legs were lifted in the air and she was made to stand on the other as her ass and pussy were penetrated as the Draugr all continued to have a blissful time with her body. Hands roaming her stomach and squeezing her massive breasts. It seemed that no Draugr could hold against her body for too long, and soon enough she felt more and more cum be pumped into her, some on the sidelines cumming by rubbing against her body, painting her figure white as they all moan and finish on her.

• Love 1

Despite the roughness of the undead and their numbers and level of hungness, the Dragonborn is still relentless and ruthless in her handling of them. Her hands, mouth, pussy, ass and breasts - basically every viable part of her young body - are eager and busy to drain the Draugr from their lust and juices. More and more of their jizz splatters onto her body or into her ever tight holes. Likewise, does she experience plenty of ongoing multiple orgasms, easily felt as well as heard by the undead lovers whenever her mouth is free and able to scream out loud and/or talk very dirty - her vocabulary indeed much, much more filthy than befitting of one her age. She notices that they seem increasingly fatigued as it moves into the second hour of nonstop fucking."You guys growing tired by now? Don't worry about it....soon you can get back to a satisfying slumber again!", she moans out and winks.

Inventory: 1) Leather armour 2) 2 daggers 3) Bedroll and blanket 4) 100 gold coins 5) A simple tome of magic she has yet to read 6) Ingredients pouch: 2x blue mountain flowers 5x bone meal.

Skills: [Bimbo (0)] [Gangbangs (0)] [ Speech (0)] [ Oral (0)]

• 2 weeks later...

It didn't take much longer for the group of Draugr to wind down. Their constant fucking quickly exhausting the undead creatures' stamina. Soon enough their powerful explosions of cum became smaller and smaller until they seemed to only give slight drips. Pulling away from the loli dragonborn, the Dragur collapsed only the horse cock one left standing but even he seemed gassed at the constant fucking. As they walked over, it growled and spoke. "You... Welcome anytime." It says getting eager nods from the rest of them. He points over to the nearby wall, "Lever there... Opens wall, chest... Take as thank you." He says leaving the girl to return to his rest, the door that were locked opening up and exposing the ways out of the tomb. The hidden wall waiting to be explored. 

+1 Gangbang +1 Speech 

Loot gained: 

50 Gold pieces 

3 emeralds 

2 potions of stamina

potion of bimbofication 

scroll of lusty wave

• Love 1

Once they are all fully satiated and done for, collapsed onto the stone floor, Friday grins wide at them and nods."You were doing pretty well for undead guys. I shall try and visit again sometime", she replies back and winks at them before quickly getting dressed once more. Once things here are dealt fully with, she ventures on and pulls the designated lever, eagerly awaiting to what is deeper inside of this forgotten tomb.

Inventory:

Spoiler
  1. Leather armour
  2. 2 daggers
  3. Bedroll and blanket
  4. 150 gold coins
  5. A simple tome of magic she has yet to read
  6. Ingredients pouch:
  7. 2x blue mountain flowers
  8. 5x bone meal.
  9. Scroll of lusty wave
  10. Potion of bimbofication
  11. 2 potions of stamina
  12. 3 emeralds

Skills:

• Bimbo (0)
  • Gangbangs (1)
  • Speech (1)
  • Oral (0)
  • Anal (0)
  • Vaginal (0)
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

As you pull the lever and head into the rest of the dungeon. You're back into the rest of the dungeon. Avoiding the fire traps on the roof that threaten to ignite the floor, you make it to a large empty room, Three beams of light shine into the room one green, one red and one blue. There is also a large crystal in the middle of the room and a smaller one above the locked door. At the base of the large crystal is an inscription: 'As people have worked together to advance throughout all of time so too must you to see the true light'

To the right of the crystals is a large steel chest, engraved above the chest is.

"When three are one, and one is lost, the path forward is revealed. Revert your course, and return to here, and more bounty will be near. "

This situation is entirely new and unexplored for Frida and she is not exactly the brainiest person out there. Still, it looks like the only way forward is probably this sort of obstacle in form of a puzzle. She sighs a bit inwardly, but no one did say being adventurer would be easy and there is no using ones body to really get past this. She reads the fairly cryptic inscription a few times, still not fully sure how to interpret what is put there. Her first instinct is to try and see if she can somehow turn these beams towards the crystal at the same time.

Inventory;

Spoiler
  • Leather armour
  • 2 daggers
  • Bedroll and blanket
  • 150 gold coins
  • A simple tome of magic she has yet to read
  • Ingredients pouch:
  • 2x blue mountain flowers
  • 5x bone meal.
  • Scroll of lusty wave
  • Potion of bimbofication
  • 2 potions of stamina
  • 3 emeralds

Skills:

• Bimbo (0)
  • Gangbangs (1)
  • Speech (1)
  • Oral (0)
  • Anal (0)
  • Vaginal (0)
  • Love 1

Frida gets much closer so she can examine the chest further and better and as the dots on it seems to make the beams of light react, she ends up trying to adjust them. She aims to try and make them all center into the crystal to hopefully solve this puzzle.

Inventory:

Spoiler
  • Leather armour
  • 2 daggers
  • Bedroll and blanket
  • 150 gold coins
  • Ingredients pouch:
  • 5x bone meal.
  • Scroll of lusty wave
  • 2 potions of stamina
  • 3 emeralds

Skills:

• Bimbo (0)
  • Gangbangs (1)
  • Speech (1)
  • Oral (0)
  • Anal (0)
  • Vaginal (0)
  • Love 1

After a bit of fiddling around and some trial and error with the crystal and the chest, Frida finally comes through to the solution of the thing. She steps back as there seems to be something happening once it looks like she hit the right way to go about it, making herself ready for whatever comes next.

Inventory:

Spoiler
  • Leather armour
  • 2 daggers
  • Bedroll and blanket
  • 150 gold coins
  • Ingredients pouch:
  • 5x bone meal.
  • Scroll of lusty wave
  • 2 potions of stamina
  • 3 emeralds

Skills:

• Bimbo (0)
  • Gangbangs (1)
  • Speech (1)
  • Oral (0)
  • Anal (0)
  • Vaginal (0)

Stepping through the hall after finishing the puzzle, she finds a large open room. A throne in the middle of it. Sitting in it is a massive Draugr, easily over 16 feet tall. A war axe sits by his side as he waits for the next challenger. Walking further into the room, she'd notice the bodies around the Draugr, the old party that must have come here before her. Behind it sat a large silver chest, which most likely contained most of the loot she had come here for. As she stepped deeper into the room, the Draugr overlord roused from it's eternal rest. Reaching over and grabbing onto it's massive axe it stood, eyes glowing a menacing bright blue 

Frida enters what looks like the last room of this minor tomb and it seems like she is not the only one who has made it this far. Of course, she notices and acknowledges the danger presented in this place from the dead bodies that lay here. Her attention then goes to the promising chest of what is most likely treasures left behind by families of the deceased in the tomb."Oh, another restless soul that has not gone to Sovngarde. Relax...I do not wish to defile this place or you guys laying here. I already dealt with the others before coming here. I wish to help you pass onto the Afterlife. What do you require for that?", she asks the rising undead figure.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

The figure lets out a long hiss of discontent as it stares at Frida. His undead face narrowing in anger as he grabs a massive blade and flings it around before bringing it up so that it's edge is pointed at the small girl. "Leeeeave this plaaaace" It echoes out, out grabbing onto it's sword with both hands. "thissss issss no plaaaace for the liviiing" it echoes out in long words that seem to toll as it begins to march forward intent on forcing the issue if Frida doesn't agree.

Even at the face of such dangers, Frida stands fearless and without intent on leaving or backing down. Of course, she is no match for him in an actual combat, but she is going to rely on other methods."I already met your brethen and they let me pass without trouble...in fact, I am sure they would be rather displeased if you harm me in any way...how else are they going to get laid as they lie here to rest?", she says with a soft and clear tone of voice. As he gets closer it is easy to tell she smells heavily of sex and even of his fellow undead.

• Like 1

the words ring out and seem to give the massive creature pause. He stares at you with narrowed glowing blue eyes. "theeeir displeasure matter not." He says not relaxing his guard but no longer moving forward. Blade pointing at your pair of giant tits, pushing forward to point the tip into the cloth that cover them. "Buuut, what do you meaaaan?" He questions further having noted the scent clinging to Frida. "did youuuu have intercourse with theeem?" He questions sounding baffled at the idea.

Frida tries her best to not roll her eyes as he asks something she thinks of as pointless."Ohh yes, I did. I may not be a fighter of any sort, but I never lie. I fucked them hard for a couple of hours at least....they let me move on and even gave me permission to pick up the treasure further in...", the young girl tells him. Even if she had a good lie she could use, she will never want to part with such words as lying is something she has aimed to never do. She looks at the blade pointed at her."If you wish for me to leave, I will....but I was promised by those you ally yourself with I could do this. So I will have to tell them next time you went against them...", she says, not as a way to intimidate, but rather saying it how it is.

• Love 1

There was a long pause as the creature stood there. It's blade pointing to her, pressing lightly into the cloth of her shirt. Before with narrowed eyes it moved the blade just enough to push her tit out trying to gauge her reaction to being presented nude to the Dragur. It's face morphed into a more thoughtful look as it gave off deep moans in it's chest. "yoooou're telling the trrrruuuth" It hisses out of clenched teeth and it seems to be debating something. "Yoooou may have pleased them, buuuut you don't get what's in here, I noooo know you like they do." It seems to look at her. "Yooou may remain here, as long as you take care of comrades. But I no let you have my treasure..." It moves away before slinking into it's thrones and you notice that all signs of the battle begin to fade, Draugr coming and dragging the bodies away. "unless you give me the same."

Frida groans as this Draugr is much more selfish and dickish compared to the others she met before here. Having her being refused of the treasure she was promised annoys her even further. She is not going to engage in sex with such a person like this one. At the least she seems to be tolerated around here, which means she is able to look around more to form a plan to get the items she was told she could obtain. So she walks around, trying to be out of his field of view as she begins to inspect the room for any potential routes to take or places to hide.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Looking around it's not hard to find dark spots and corners to hide in. The tomb isn't well lit, nor does it seem its intended to be. Just enough light to make it so you don't get lost. The chest with the treasure inside makes it so that she could maybe go up the stairs to the side and to the second floor to sneak over. Or maybe the shadows would be enough to ensure that she could get there without being spotted? Though the only route she could find out of the room was the one back through the doorway she came, right in front of the Draugr 

• Love 1

First things first: she has to claim the rewards she was promised earlier and this is old cranky undead is not going to stand in her way of doing so and she certainly won't allow him to basically extort her of her own body. Frida makes sure to creep along any useful shadows that can and will lead her toward the treasure she has her eyes and mind set on. If it should come down to it, her smaller physique and nimbleness will make her able to escape in any case, but that is the very last resort. Of course, she could go back and consult the draugr from before and hopefully gain their aid - that will be her plan B and escape plan C. So for now, she attempts to get to the chest as her first priority and hopefully quietly.

• Like 1

Creeping along the walls and to the chest is not difficult, the Draugr overlord doesn't seem to interested in maintaining his vigil as his eyes quickly fade into emptiness. Only the hollow silence of the hall makes it a bit daunting as any noise might alert it. Making it to the chest, the girl slowly opens it, thankfully unlocked, and thankfully without making too much noise. Inside she found a bag of gold, probably around 60 gold peices. A staff of calm, a sword that looks like it was made of glass. And near the bottom is a small black ring with a bright green gemstone on the top.

• Love 1

Frida takes her time to get there, rather than rush and make any sort of mistake. Once she is done collecting her treasure, she will be on her way out. Already now she has a few items she can turn into more coin. She grins softly once she successfully makes it over to the chest and it only grows once the contents are revealed to her and she is able to slip them out of there silently. Once it has all been emptied, she makes her way away from here. For now, it seems like the only way out is the way she came though...

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

As she rummages through grabbing the loot, she finds what looks like a ball of ink that floats above her hand. It twitches and shimmies but does nothing for now. She also founds 400 gold, 2 Minor health potions, a stamina potion, and a magical dagger. 

Turning and making her way back, the creature seems just as unresponsive as before. It hadn't noticed her rummaging so it didn't notice her leaving. Out of the hall she went, out and out. And soon enough she would be once more out into the open world, the cold air of Skyrim reassuring as she manages to find her way out of the dank cave, the sun halfway through the sky, the girl having been in there for a good few hours. But now she was out and free, any direction now available to her.

• Love 1

Frida knows time is of the essence before she is potentially caught, she simply quickly pocket the items rather than examine them for any longer period of time. Thankfully, she was successful in this as the large undead figure did not bother her further and she was able to slip out of this place. On her way out, she made her way through where the first Draugrs were to say goodbye if they were any kind of awake and to promise them a good time next she is around here and even giving their undead cocks one last hearty squeeze. Once out of there, she tries to find the nearest road, which hopefully can take her to some sort of settlement, so she may sell and buy stuff.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The few Draugr that are awake are mournful at the idea of allowing Frida to go. But they bid her farewell and allow her to pass. Knowing there is nothing to be gained by stalling, and a big titted loli dragonborn to lose if they make her mad. And as Frida leaves, she's blasted with the cold Skyrim air, goosebumps travel along her skin. But she's out with her loot, and now it's time for her to go to wherever she chooses! Whiterun is the closes settlement she can get to, though the entire world is her oyster at this point! Any direction she need only choose.

• Love 1