Skyrim - Dawn of the Loli Dragonborn (JennyDK & BlakeRP)

Frida is eager to get on going and she makes sure to tell the Draugr that she will likely visiti again another time, but cannot promise when. After that, she decides she might as well go and check out the large city of Whiterun and see what she can get into at such a place. The inventory of hers still would be better off as being sold rather clutter her backpack and slow her down. There are most likely also some fun people to meet here as well.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

As Frida began her journey's towards the city of Whiterun, she realized quickly she had spent longer in the tomb then she had intended, it was already beginning to move towards nighttime and she knew she wouldn't make it to Whiterun before night descended, and while she could make the journey at night. The cold made it less tempting of an option. And then she heard something nearby, the sounds of crackling fire, and of light conversation nearby.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

As she continued down the path, she eventually would come across a small campsite. A long man sitting at it. When you approach he grabs his sword and stands only to pause as he notes you. 

"Ah hello." He says setting the weapon down, eyes quickly and hungrily roaming your body in a moment before he shakes his head and tries for a more kind expression. "Are you lost?" He says patting the fire. "Or just a traveler looking to share a campfire?" He asks with a curious tilt of the head. "Ah I'm Hogar, nice to meet you." 

• Love 1

Frida moves at a normal pace, but nothing about her looks threatening or dangerous in any sort of way, She doesn't really react to the whole drawn and sheathed weapon as fear is not really something that ever takes a hold in her body or mind. Of course, since she is very used to the gaze that males often give her, she can easily tell he was checking her out, which just makes her feel even better about her body and ability to entice others - especially since it nearly always shields her from danger."Greetings. No, not at all. A fireplace would be prefererable to the dark of the night, yes. I am Frida Jotuunsdottír and nice to meet you as well. You don't mind some company, I hope?", she says with a saucy undertone. She waits for him to sit down, before deciding to get herself right into his lap, giving him both a very easy down view down into her deep, deep cleavage as well as the sensation of zero panties below her dress, including a very, very plump and fat camel toe, that likely aligns with his rod below, her nether region hotter than a roaring furnace.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

"Ah, well met Frida, I don't mind some company on these ni-" The man cut of as Frida suddenly pushed herself into his lap. The man's face beginning to grow red as he looked down into the near endless well of cleavage that Frida showed him. His rod down below quickly growing bigger and bigger as he feels her body against him.

"Ah." He says hands sliding up and freezing in the air, clearly wanting to reach around and grab her but not quite sure. Letting out a deep breath as he focused himself, he slides his hands up to her breasts, and cups them. Giving her oversized breasts a squeeze. "By Talos." He mumbles in awe. "How can one so small have such impressive breasts?" 

• Love 1

Frida has zero sense of shame or inhibitions, so she has no issue acting and talking more lewdly than a seasoned prostitute and would probably make most of such people blush hard from how she is. She can easily sense the smallest rise of arousal in others, both from experience and her bloodline with dragons."I can tell for sure...I mean, I can feel your excitement for a proper lady", she says, not trying to hide anything or act coy. She can feel his eyes simply staring down at her giga sized jugs and huge, fat and soft, doughy girl butt. OF course, the feeling of a hardening member is very familiar to her and she simply grinds along the shaft even as it swells below her, her massively thick pussy lips giving plenty of grip already to the cock. The Dragonborn sees him trying to grab her and she simply pushes her hand onto her ass, the finger already nearly sinking fully into her fat fleshy bottom. She keeps the other hand to do as it wants, letting it feel her breast, which sends off soft groans from her lips and makes her feel even hotter all over. She simply grins wide from ear to ear as he speaks."Ohhh these? I guess I have good....genes. Why not feel them more directly? I haven't had some proper attention for hours now", Frida tells him and winks.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

"That's a shame." The man says his chest heaving as he continues to feel up this delightful little body that had just presented itself to him. His tongue ran along his lips hands sliding into clothes, before he let out a groan. The feeling of her cunny gripping his cock was making his insides stir with want. When suddenly he bucked, pushed her onto the sleeping back nearby. 

"A good looking gal like you... Deserves attention" He mutters out hands sliding to his pants, less opening them, more attempting to rip the garments from himself. His cock fluttered out after a moment, respectably big, yet as he continued to kiss and grope Frida it just didn't seem to stop growing. Easily surpassing human limits, and growing past it. Growing until it could put a horse to shame, and then bigger still. It grew until the cock outgrew the girl massive and girthy it smelt like he hadn't bathed in a month, and throbbed like he hadn't cum in longer.

"Been... So long."

• Love 1

Frida can easily feel and sense the rising need and arousal within the person whose lap she is sitting in, so there is no surprise to when he tumbles her onto a warm and soft bedroll nearby. Her bodily assets, massive, soft and jiggly, all wobble around violently from any sort of movement as well. Her legs even spread nicely wide already, giving a direct and lovely view of a pair of pussy lips, both of them even thicker than a pair of a grown man's thumbs. The heat emitting from her body is immense and inviting as well, along with how her ass and pussy are always 100% moist and wet. She looks up at him with a wide and cocky smirk on her lips and lustfilled twinkle in her eyes."Oh my my....looks like someone is in more need of this than even I am...how about we make this night memorable, fun and hot? It would be a shame to not put such a nice....specimen...to use", she pants out in between their light foreplay with kisses and touches, one of her hands expertly and firmly gripping the cock, stroking slowly, but roughly and with much expertise to it, showing she knows how to handle such things.

• Love 1

• 3 months later...

Feeling her soft hand as it stroked along his shaft, the man let out a whimpering growl. Cock twitching harshly it seems to only get bigger and bigger in her grasp. The masterful stroking of the girl making his hips jerk as he starts to fuck into her hands.

"Aye I have been needing this." He says with a long breath before he grabs onto her breasts and squeeze them cock slapping down in the middle of the chest. His impressive meat managing to come out even in Frida's massive valley of tits. Coming out to poke her in the chin as he starts to hump into her.

"And I think I'm going to fuck these big ol tits first." He says with a lick of his lips. "They'd probably look better with a layer of white dripping down them don't you think?"

• Love 1

Frida gets increasingly excited, horny, eager and wet and hot, the larger the member gets inside of her small, but still very firm and skilled hand. She cannot help but grin wide and thick, from ear to ear as he once more has another man fall into her web of debauchery and able to use her body to get what she craves. However, she lets loose of the grip on it after a few moments of this sort of teasing. Like metal to a magnet, this large slab of veiny and throbbing meat seeks out her firm, warm and lovely breast valley, snuggling right into the cleavage and yet being large enough to reach beyond the top of it, giving the Dragonborn a thick, wide and huge crowned tip in front of her face and lips."Ohhhh, lovely! IT looks MUCH better up close too!", she says and giggles playfully and licks her lips."Hehe...speaking from past experiences...they are VERY often looking much better in that state", she says as she leans closer to give his tip some firm sucking and licking.

• Love 1

"haha while I've never had one at that angle personally, I do believe it looks a lot better with your cute lips wrapped around it! "

The man says as she continues to lick and suck on the tip, his cock which was already a respectful 14 inches seemed to continue to grow 15, 16 19 24 30. It grew and grew until Frida had his cock firmly lodged in her mouth and down it while he thrust up in between her giant breasts. The exact length of it was lost to her at this point but the It was larger than any of the Drauger.

"If you were having second thoughts lass I won't blame you for leaving it at this. But if you think you can take it then I hope you're ready to go all night it's been a long time since I've had a good lay. And your body alone promises to be one of the best I've ever had"

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Frida cannot help but lightly snicker each time someone new she meets and "bonds" with seems to underestimate her in this sort of manner. Despite the own ample size of her chest, the massive spear of throbbing flesh still manages to just slip out between those large and doughy orbs of hers. The young Nord gal very much enjoys her little encounter so far and aim to make it even better. The heat of the enormous and thick flesh is exhilirating and lovely, which only drives her more wild and eager."Hehehe....second thoughts? Don't mock me, stranger....anything can and will fit anywhere inside of me I wish!", she growls and after a bit more breast action, she makes sure she is in his lap, facing away from him as she lowers her twitching backdoor onto his tip.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hogar let out an impressed whistle at the girls confidence. She didn't even blink at his size, and that made him curious. Leaning back he allowed her to access his cock to her will. Her soft breasts feeling like a pillow filled heaven. Each clap of her tit flesh down onto his hips is more than enough to have his hips buck softly to much her bouncing. And her mouth, oooh the heat of it was too good for the man. And cum drizzled down his cock, splashing into her mouth and down onto her tit flesh. 

"oooh fuck lass, you're quite." He pauses as her backdoor is pressed into the tip, and he licks his lips." His hands slide up her back and feel her up. "Alright than Frida, I thank ye for giving me the chance to deal with this." He says grateful before his grip on her hips tightens and he starts pulling her down. Letting her set the pace for how quickly he penetrates her tight ass, but helping her to push down more and more. inch after inch of cock disappearing into her seemingly endless ass. And the man's moans seem to pick up more and more with each inch she takes. "oooh fuck you're ooh taking more than anyone else has before!"

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

OOC: You probably forgot, but I am not into cum in the mouth, so I will write like it hit her face instead.

Frida takes immense pleasure, glee and joy from seeing how her actions, words, body and attitude affect her partners, including this one. The hot, thick and sticky jizz splattering onto her face, breasts, chest and even hair makes her even more hot and aroused, eager for more fun. Her tits slam down hard and rough, aiming to please the man below her and it seems to work quite well."Oh my my....such a lewd one you are! Expelling so much cum for little me?", she says in a playful tone of voice. Meanwhile, she makes sure to grind and rub her own heated pussy against whatever is beneath it. He soon will notice that even though this is her ass, it feels extremely well wet and warm and ready. Heavy groans and pants leave her lips, exhuming plenty of pleasure and lust in there, as she lowers herself more and more. She is well aware of her ability to take literally any size inside of her."Ahhhh...mmmmmm...why would I want to stop taking in more cock? As long as there is meat to slip in, I will take it!", she says with a wicked smirk on her face.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

"Haaa- I s-suppose that's oooh fair" He said leaning himself back onto his hands as her body just seemed to swallow him up. It was shocking how easily she managed that, his cock was not a small one, and her body didn't seme like it had the room to fit it all. And yet here she swallowed him like her backdoor was a portal rather than an ass.

But, he was a simple man, this woman here was clearly, eager, willing, and WANTING to take his cock as deeply as possible. Grabbing onto her hips, he marveled at how easily he could wrap his hands around her, before with a grunt he gripped and pulled, thrusting his hips up as all of his cock vanished inside the girl. Enough force that she was lifted clear off the ground before being dropped onto her back. The man seemed to snap at that moment, leaning down his mouth hungrily grabbed hold of her breasts sucking on the tits deeply while his hips began their effort in pounding, lust driving the man to just FUCK her as best he could.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Frida chuckles, relishing in the moment where someone realizes she is able to do much more than her mostly small body and stature gives off. Meanwhile, her body simply gobbles up more and more of that rod, until her cheeks reaches his pelvis, proving she is able to take it all without any trouble or complaining. A fat and big buldge still appears on her tummy though, looking pretty lewd and hot. Soon enough, they are in proper position to get into the real deal and she is quite loving it very early on. Deep groans, moans and grunts leave her perky lips as she does her best to match his movements. Greedily she grips and squeezes his cock each time possible, as the two engage in lewd sexy time. All the while, her larger bodily assets bounce and jump and jiggle like crazy.

• Love 1

Further and further he sunk into her, and further and further she sucked him in. There seemed to be no limit to the amount of meat that this little girl could take into her body. And the more he pushed in the more amazed he was, yeah as they fully begin the motions of him lifting and slamming his hips down in order to give her the best time that he possibly can he finds that bulge in her tummy to be quite an addictive sight he just wants to continue making it stretch out and recede in. Half the fun of this seemed to actually be just watching her body and seeing it react to it.

His eyes began to trail upwards until he found the two perky breasts that she sported how someone of her stature could support such massive melons he did not know, and to be frank he didn't really care all he knew is that the perky nipples poking out as if signaling him became a quick target for the man his lips wrapped around and began to suckle on them like a newborn babe, tongue coming out to flick up and down as he model happily into the breast. Hand coming up to grip the free hanging one his other hand gripped her hip and he started to move faster the cardinal lost that he had been hiding for so long exploding out as he started thrust into her like a wild animal lifting and slamming full force now fully trusting her to be able to take the punishment.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Frida is happily keeping her legs very nicely spread far and wide, providing plenty of space to sink into her heated folds. Her inner walls, entrance and general sensation is massively tight, warm, slick and wet. Lewd sloppery noises comes from even minor thrusts made into her heated oven. The buldge in her body even seems to reach up between her full and bouncing breasts, adding even more lewd visual stimulation. The insides of her pussy grips his invading member continuously, letting him know there are plenty of climaxes going on there. She is very happy to see, feel and hear how others crave after and desire her body and to do smutty fun with her. She sucks in air as a mouth latches onto one of her large, thick and puffy nipples, being very sensitive. Their united mating seems to cause more and more noise as they enjoy this sort of perverted fun.

• Love 1

• 5 months later...

it was a wet slapping sound echoing out through the open night air, the pair of them continuing their desperate mating ritual. The man driven by a maddening amount of lust from nights gone without, Freida's natural constitution and power able to keep up easily. Even after roughly an hour of nonstop full power slamming, the man didn't seem very intent on slowing down even a little bit. Grabbing Freida by her ass, she was lifted and pushed against a nearby tree, her legs pushed up until they rested on the man's shoulders, pinning her flat as he fucked into her full force.

Full balls bounced off of her with each powerful slap, smack, smack, smack, echoing out into the open air and resonating as he lets out long moans and deep groans. Before he thrust up to the base, and began to cum! Cumming like a mad man right into her womb and letting lose right to her womb as he leans his head back and lets loose.

"oooh by the gods." He mutters leaning his head against the tree as he breathes deeply. He must of let loose a bucket of cum, yet his cock remained hard and twitching inside the girl. Yet, in this moment she was given an opportunity, she could stop it here or she could just allow it to continue and see how long this man could go!

• Love 1

Frida has no problem with letting him toss and turn her around and into all sorts of positions, especially with her feeling this nice and good as well. She does her best to give him proper room and angle to fuck her the deepest, fastest and hardest, whilst moaning and grunting heavily and nonstop. She purrs in delight and lust each time any part of her thick body is grabbed or kneaded or pleased in any sort of way. This soon escalates to him blowing his first load far inside of her, filling her nicely. She makes sure to squeeze every last drop from his orgasm and almost melt his cock with the warmth of her underage cunny."Ahhhhh...yessss...I needed that a lot too! Mmmmmmmmm...I am not letting you go just yet, mister!", she says as she  pounces him and from there on spending the night making out with hím, coupled with cuddling and many rounds of fucking until he fully passes out. After that, she finally goes to sleep as well.

As morning comes, he is still fast asleep, due to the many hours of fun, but Frida is as fresh as ever. She cleans herself by a nearby small lake and then readies herself to venture along the main road once more....

• Love 1

The Rampant fucking had indeed lasted quite a while. The sun had barely begun peaking out over the horizon by the time the man had finally managed to come down from his lust. Any normal person might have needed to sleep for a longer time. Bu Frida's biology as the Dragon-born meant that even an hour of rest would refresh her, and that was only when she was pushed. The girl's body was strong enough that if she chose, she could go days without sleep or food sustained by the powerful magic that came from her blood. 

Cleaning off the woman made her way towards Whiterun once more. It wasn't far now she'd be back in town by the time the sun was halfway through the sky... Though she could also see various other places to explore on the route back. Paths that lead to dungeons she had heard about through rumors and the like. Soon she came to a path, left to Whiterun, Right to a dungeon that the man she had fucked through the night had mentioned when they had slowed down to a cuddle. It was supposed to be a tomb like the other, hopefully this one could have some good magic items! Or straight to Whiterun for what it contained? Decisions decisions.

• Love 1

Before she had left him fully, she did leave by a note with her name and that she hope to see him again some other time, so he was not left entirely with no clue. She is pleased with this little gesture and hopefully he feels better about being alone when waking up now. The route towards Whiterun seems pretty straightforward and the city can even be seen far away in the distance, as she is currently far up, elevation wise. She looks over the whole area that stretches far ahead, even past Whiterun and can see several interesting spots here and there. For now, she aims to just follow the road, but once given the chance for a small "detour" from the road, she sees her chance to explore what looks like a small tomb of some sort. She feels no rush towards the large city, so for now, she decides to go down the winding stone steps towards the entrance of this tomb. First off, she tries to check if there are traps as these resting places sometimes likes to be safe from anyone trying to wreck shit.

• Love 1

The tomb wasn't as big as the one she had been to before. It was a simple staircase into the dirt with rocks all around it. As the girl looked around she couldn't see any traps in the front of them. Though that was more due to the fact she could tell there had been someone here recently. Taking in the scraps of food left around and the campsite that had been left behind. Frida felt pretty confident that this tomb was already being explored, and judging from the campfire still being hot that was recent. 

Just inside the tomb she could see blood, it was clear who was here had gotten here and started to fight with the Dragur. And the corpse of a Ogre could be seen laying on the side with three Draugr surrounding him.

• Love 1

Once she has taken in the sights from nearby and seeing this place is likely not empty for life, she still wishes to push further. She makes a note of any traces of footprints she may be able to spot and hopefully how many sets there might be. If someone is actively going to camp here just to explore, then surely something of importance has a high chance of being here. Any important religious relics or other stuff others may want left alone or getting back, she will make sure to get before any raiders will take anything they can without any regard for the families of the ones dead here. Soon after entering, she sees the aftermath of a struggle between a huge ogre and some draugr. She approaches slowly, trying to not cause any alarm, if the undead would turn to not be fully dead yet.

• Love 1