PART I - THE SPONSOR

"You're absolutely certain you want to go through with this?" Claire stared at me and I felt as if she not only saw my nude body, but saw through me and directly into my soul. Her eyes were hard, the eyes of a police inspector questioning a suspect, and she pinned me in place with her gaze. 

I nodded. I didn't trust myself to speak. It wasn't cold, but goosebumps rose on my flesh and my nipples were two hard points. I had the sensation of impending touch, as if someone's hand were hovering mere inches from my skin.

"This is the final step of initiation," she said. She sounded as if she were worried about me. "If you make it through tonight, you're in. You're a regular."

I nodded again, smiled hopefully.

"You may be asked to do things..." Claire paused. "You don't have to do everything. You have your safe word."

I smiled wider. I had an idea of what to expect. I wasn't scared. Maybe a little nervous? Worried? 

"You're the first person I've sponsored," said Claire. She stared at me for a long moment, then let out a heavy sigh. "Don't worry. It will be okay."

"I know," I said. "I'm ready."

PART II - THE SETUP

It was a much larger room than I had expected. A door opened onto a small foyer, about ten feet square. Beyond this an archway led into a lounge area. There was a plush couch and a chair with a coffee table facing a small, circular stage in the center of the space. In the corner beyond the stage was an oddly shaped chair that might be metal or wood. The far wall was dominated by a storage rack covered with... I stifled a gasp. The shelves were covered with sex toys and BDSM paraphernalia. Dildos and butt plugs in varying sizes lined two shelves. Paddles, collars, leashes, whips, cuffs, gags, and leather items I couldn't recognize lined the shelves and hung from racks along the shelves. There was a high stool in the other corner, behind which manacles were attached to the wall. To the right, a wider archway led to an alcove filled with a huge bed and what appeared to be a hot tub made for at least four people with piles of towels stacked beside it. Mirrors were everywhere, and I knew that many of them were two-way mirrors, allowing those on the other side to look into this room and watch what happened.

"This is your room," said Claire, and waved me inside. "Make yourself comfortable."

I walked in slowly, examining the room, the furniture, the implements on the shelves along the far wall. I would be in this room for the next four hours, then I would rest overnight before coming back tomorrow for two more four hour shifts. After another nights' rest, I would finish the weekend with a final four hours, at the end of which one of the members of the club would hopefully become my patron. If that happened, I would become part of his or her circle and would be able to come to the club whenever I wished. As an aspirant, I would only be able to accept or decline offers, not make them. But with every offer I accepted would improve my standing within the circle and the club. Eventually, I would be able to make my own offers, and if my standing improved enough, I could even start my own circle. 

I turned to look back at Claire, who had not stepped through the first archway into my room. I offered her a smile that felt weak and didn't stay long.

She looked solemn. "Good luck. I hope you earn a patron," she said.

I smiled a little wider. "Me too."

She reached out one hand. "Your robe."

I knew the moment was coming, but everything seemed even more real when I untied the silk robe and slid it down off my shoulders. I walked the few steps back and handed it to her, then gave a little spin in front of her. I was in the outfit she had helped me choose to display what I offered to the club and its members.

The rules said that my nipples and vulva needed to be exposed, but that I could otherwise ornament myself in any way I chose. I had decided on simplicity. I wore only thigh high stockings and strappy, five inch heels, all black. The only other decoration I had included was a wide black ribbon choker around my neck. My hair was pinned up loosely, giving easy access to every inch of bare skin across my chest, breasts, and back where it would normally hang. I looked at Claire and took a deep breath.

"Here we go," I said. 

She opened a narrow closet door I had missed upon entering and hung my robe inside. 'You are amazing," she said. "You will definitely earn a patron."

I smiled again, this time more genuine. "Thanks," I said.

She gave me a smile of her own, but I could see worry on her face when she seemed to want to convey reassurance. Before I could ask, she was out the door, and I was alone in the room.

PART III - NUMBER ONE

I had not been waiting long when the door opened and a man came in. He was about six feet tall with dark olive skin, hair slicked back, and a goatee. His eyes were hard and dark and he did not smile. He closed the door and strode directly through the arch, around the couch, and stood before me near the oddly shaped chair in the corner. 

"Hello," I said. "I'm..."

He slapped my face. It wasn't hard, but it stung and silenced me.

"It speaks when spoken to," he said. 

I felt the spot where his hand hand struck me and the other cheek both burning, one from the palm print I expected was already beginning to stand out on my pale skin, the other from sheer embarrassment. But I didn't have long to feel embarrassed.

His hands cupped my breasts, gave a slight squeeze, then his thumbs moved over both of my nipples. I felt them harden slightly at his touch while that ticklish sensation that seemed to have a direct connection to my clitoris lit up, but it was over quickly. His hands had moved on, down over my ribcage, along my sides, down to my hips. He gripped my hips, made as if to press himself against me as he pulled me close, and nodded to himself.

"Turn," was all he said, as if he were a doctor examining me, or worse still, a buyer at an auction house inspecting an item for sale.

I turned, felt his hands on my ass, and felt my flush creep even higher. I felt so... dehumanized? I wasn't a person to this man. I was a body, not even worthy of a greeting or basic human interaction. This was not what I had expected or wanted from the club.

My thoughts were interrupted by his hand coming up hard between my legs. I felt my breath hitch in my throat as his fingers slid over my labia, pressed against my clitoris, then back along my lips to my sphincter. He pressed against my asshole, and I made a tiny sound. I wished I hadn't, because he made an approving sounding "hmm" when I did, and I did not want this man to be my patron. I didn't even want this man in my room.

His hands moved away briefly, then I herd him say, "bend over the stool."

I took the few steps over to the high stool and did as he said, bending at the waist and gripping the small, round top of the stool in both hands. My breasts hung down and I looked at the floor. I felt his presence behind me, heard him moving.

"Look up, into the mirror," he said.

I did, and saw him looking directly at me. Our reflected eyes locked and I could see something there, something that seemed inhumanly cold. I saw him glance down toward my ass, then felt something cold and hard pressed against my anus. My eyes widened and his looked up. For the first time I thought I saw something approaching a smile on his face, and then he pressed the object hard against my anus. I felt pressure, a burning sensation as my ass stretched, more pressure, the burning turning into pain, oh god... I wasn't ready for this, not this, not first. I gritted my teeth and squeezed my eyes closed and earned a moment of reprieve. 

"Look at me," he said. 

I opened my eyes, brows furrowed, and felt him press the thing against me again, into me, feeling my ass stretched wider as he pushed whatever it was into me. It hurt more than I'd expected, and my voice came out as a long, fearful moan. But he had lubed it properly and after meeting initial resistance, I suddenly felt it pop inside and the burning, stretching subsided. He moved it then. He was barely moving it inches, but it could have been feet for the sensations it brought. Back and forth ever so slightly, the invader in my ass moved at his command. He stared at my face in the mirror as he moved it, watching for whatever reaction I had.

It felt better than I expected. My anal experience was limited to a finger and narrow toy I had tried myself. This was new. He drew it all the way out and the withdrawal actually felt amazing. I saw my own face in the mirror, mouth a tiny "o", eyebrows furrowed in ecstasy, lost in another world for a moment. I looked back up at him and saw his first smile then. He pushed it slowly back into me, It was mostly just uncomfortable this time, not as painful, and I finally felt my sphincter snap shut around it. I waited for whatever he would do next, and my eyes met his in the mirror.

He had walked away, leaving the thing in my ass. I saw him out of the corner of my eye heading into the bedroom alcove. I heard running water, then something open and close. He came back out.

"Leave it in," he said, and walked back out of my room.

I stayed on the stool for minutes that felt like hours. I waited. He did not return. Eventually, I stood. I felt the presence in my ass, a bulge where there should be none.  I looked over my shoulder into the mirror behind me and then pushed my ass out toward the mirror. There was a multi-faceted, round object protruding from my anus. I looked at the shelf of implements. The second smallest butt plug was missing. Well, I thought. That's what's in my ass, then. 

• 2 weeks later...

PART IV - NUMBER TWO

I stepped up onto the small stage, and when I did it lit up from above and beneath and started to slowly rotate. I was surprised and stifled a giggle, but smiled as I looked at myself in the mirrors around the room. Anyone entering would get a view of me from nearly every angle thanks to the placement of the mirrors and the spinning of the stage. I did a little pose, more to amuse myself than anything, cocking one hip to the side, my hand on my hip, back arched, bare breasts thrust forward, the other hand up in my hair, pushing it back. As I posed, I made a face, lips pursed as if to kiss someone, eyes wide. I looked up and saw a dark-skinned man in a green suit in the doorway and nearly jumped.

"Damn," he said. "You looking hot as fuck."

"Thank you," I said. Between being startled by his sudden appearance and self-conscious once I realized he had been watching me, I had almost lost my pose, but I managed to look mostly like all of this had been on purpose.

"You want some dick?" He asked as he moved up to the archway.

I smiled at him. "Always."

"My girl," he said, and came into the room, a wide smile on his face. He sat on the couch and made a gesture with his finger indicating that I should come to him.

I waited for the stage to spin me around to be facing him, and while I spun, he unzipped and pulled out a surprisingly large, not quite hard cock. I stared at it over my shoulder, then looked up into his eyes as I came around towards him. I smiled as the stage came around, slowly stepping down off the stage as steadily as I could in the ridiculously high heels, then walked directly to him and knelt before him in one smooth motion.

My hand was on his cock stroking the smooth skin as I leaned forward and took his head in my mouth. I worked slowly, sucking, stroking, taking a little more of him into my mouth each time my head bobbed down, the whole time staring up at him.

"Damn," he said as his cock grew harder. "Girl, you good at this."

I would have smiled at the compliment if my mouth hadn't been full, but I think the almost smile must have hit my eyes, because even as I kept sucking, picking up the pace, he smiled again looking down at me.

"You like hearing that, huh?" He put one hand in my hair, his huge fingers curling around behind my head.

I nodded a little and made an "mmhm" sounds as I sucked him even deeper. I had more than half his length in my mouth, but I wasn't sure I could get more without choking. But this was essentially my audition, so I decided to go all out. 

"Mmmm, girl," he said as I sucked. He was looking down at me and I could see the pleasure on his face.

I opened my throat and suddenly took him deep. I felt his wide cockhead slide into my throat and fought the urge to gag, letting it lodge itself deep in my esophagus. My throat constricted around his head as the involuntary muscles there tried to swallow, then tried to wretch to get the thing out of my airway. I pressed my lips to the skin and the base of his cock, proving to both him and myself that I'd done it, I'd got his entire length into my throat. My eyes started to water as I held him there, my throat squeezing him in a way that was almost torturous to me, but I hoped pleasurable for him.

His eyes were wide and his mouth opened as if to speak but he didn't, just stared down looking surprised and turned on.

I kept holding him there til I felt my lungs burning for air, knew my face was turning red and then I popped back up off of him with a loud, sloppy sound. Saliva hung in strands from his cock head to my lips as I gasped in a breath and grinned.

"God damn, girl," he said. "You a prize winning cock sucker."

I took him right back into my mouth and sucked him in, head bobbing up and down, feeling him twitch in my mouth. He probably hadn't wanted to cum so early into the night, but I was on a mission.

"Jesus," he said, and he had my head in both hands. He started to thrust up into my mouth from the couch, holding my head so he could fuck my mouth.

I opened my lips, let him ram himself in and out, feeling him slam against the back of my throat, then I opened my throat too. As he shoved himself in deep, I felt his head slide back into my throat again and I took him deep. He slid his cock in and out of my throat as my eyes watered and I just stared up at him, accepting this use of my body for his pleasure.

Knowing that, knowing that he was using my body to get pleasure, excited me. I felt embarrassed by it, but that was part of why I was here. It was why I needed this club. People you randomly meet in a bar don't understand that you get off on being dehumanized, degraded, and used for their pleasure. If they figure it out, they don't understand the subtleties or nuances of what it means, the fragility of the person who has to live with what turns her on after the sweating and thrusting stops and she's home alone wondering why she's a freak and crying wishing she were just normal. 

My panties were soaking wet as he choked me with his cock, and I looked up to see that look on his face, felt him tensing up. Was he going to cum down my throat?

He pulled out and shot a huge wad of cum onto my cheek, another on my nose, then one on my open lips, into my mouth. I blinked up at him, eyelashes fluttering and smiled as he coated my face in cum. 

"Shit, girl," he said, holding his dick in one hand and staring past it to my face. "That might be the best blowjob I ever got."

I smiled and wiped cum from my face, licking it off my finger.

He grinned at me. "You a dirty girl, huh? Like you some black dick."

I just nodded and kept cleaning my face.

He leaned forward and tucked his cock back into his pants. "Less some other girl does some super hero class shit, you got my vote."

I leaned back from him then, knowing he was done, giving him space to stand without me hovering over his crotch. 

"That's high praise," said a voice and I turned my head to see two more men I hadn't heard enter. One was tall, slender, deeply tanned with dark skin and a full beard. The other was a little shorter, well-muscled, and bald with no facial hair.

PART V - THREE AND FOUR

I turned to look at the two newcomers. I smiled, but felt self-conscious knowing I still had a mess on my face. I started to stand, but the taller of the two held a hand out, motioning me to stop.

"No need to get up," he said as the man I had just pleasured stood and walked toward the door. 

"You gonna like this one," he said to the two new guys and grinning. Then he then left and the newcomers were staring at me. 

They stepped right up to me and each one opened his pants. What they wanted was obvious.

I tool the taller one into my mouth first, not too fast, sucking him in and out while I stroked his friend. I quickly switched to the muscular guy next, giving him the same treatment, a nice, medium paced blowjob as my hand stroked the other cock, now slick with my saliva. I felt them both growing harder as I worked back and forth between them, always sucking one, stroking the other. I was just about to switch to the taller guy when I felt the muscular one's hands on my head. I knew what was coming, and prepared myself. He started thrusting into my mouth, hard and deep, his cock pounding against the back of my mouth. I opened my mouth and let him hear the wet sound of his cock slamming against my mouth, the guk guk guk sound I made as he thrust into my mouth, the tiny gasps for breath.

He seemed to like that and fucked my mouth harder. I was barely stroking his friend as I tried to handle the facefucking I was getting when he suddenly stopped. I breathed in heavily, trying to catch my breath, and turned to look up at his friend who immediately shove his cock into my mouth and did the same thing. Saliva was dripping from my lips and down my chin as I let him gag me with his slightly larger cock. Over and over he drove himself into my mouth, then pulled out and slapped his hard, sloppy cock onto my face. It made a wet smacking sound, and he whacked me with it a few times, letting me know where I stood. Then he was lifting me up by one arm.

I got to my feet and he turned me around, pushed against my back til I bent at the waist, he friend guiding my head down with his hands. He slid his saliva-coated cock between my legs, against my already wet slit, and pushed himself inside. I had just enough time to make a surprised "oh" sound at how deep he shoved when his friend pushed his cock against my lips. I opened my mouth and took him in.

I usually try to make a blowjob as enjoyable as possible, using my tongue, lips, and suction to provide as much pleasure as I can, adapting my style to the reactions I receive from the guy. But this wasn't one of those instances where I could do much. My mouth was a hole to fuck, and the muscular guy hammered into my mouth as his friend hammered into my pussy. I was already wet, soaked, in fact, so he had no trouble burying his cock inside my pussy. I wanted to fuck the last guy, the one with the big cock who came on my face, and I was so ready for someone to be inside of me. I felt my body respond, my pussy clenching tight around his cock as I concentrated on keeping my teeth out of the way of the jackhammer cock that was choking me.

In and out they thrust, both of them using my body without any concern for my pleasure. The guy behind me had his hands on my hips and was hammering into me, long, hard strokes that were almost painful at the end of his thrust, but so amazing as my body constricted around him as he pulled back. It was as if my pussy wanted him to stay inside, to never leave, to keep me filled. My mind was blanking as pleasure began to overtake my ability to think. This, this was what I needed. This was why I had to earn membership in the club. Knowing I had safe partners who would give me this sensation, pure animal lust and desire from more than one man at a time. This was my secret desire, the one that so far I had only spoken of with Claire.

My mouth was suddenly full of hot, thick cum and I heard the muscular guy let out a long moan of pleasure. His friend didn't let up, just kept jackhammering my pussy like some kind of piston, as if he were a machine without feeling. His friend finished in my mouth and pulled out and I heard his voice but missed what he said the the guy behind me. Whatever it was, I was no longer with just two men, I was with one now, and he fisted his hand in my hair and pulled me upright. My back was arched, my breasts thrust forward, and as he tugged my head back toward him I was looking upward. His lips were beside my ear, one hand on my hips, one gripping hard in my hair, pulling it painfully. 

"You like that, bitch?" His voice was an icy rasp.

I did. I really, really did. My pussy clenched around him harder as he whispered in my ear.

"You like just being a toy? a cocksleeve? a hole for me to fill?"

How did he know that's what I liked? Was I that obvious? Had Claire told someone? I heard a moan come out of my mouth, and then my voice said, "yes" without me even meaning to.

"You're such a dirty slut," he said, and I felt pride, then shame that I would ever think to be proud of something like that, then a wash of pleasure at being so dehumanized and shamed. God, I was fucked up, but I loved this kind of thing.

I felt a hand around my throat and realized that muscles was choking me. Not much, just a light grip, enough to cut off the blood flow to my brain. I felt pressure build in my face, knew my face was turning red, heard more words in my ear, "worthless whore," he said as his friend held my neck in an iron grip.

My legs started to shake and quiver as my orgasm built. I didn't want to cum now, but he pulled it from me like I my body was an instrument that he knew how to play like a master. I shook as his cock drove deep, my pussy convulsed, tremors rocked my body and suddenly he friend released my neck and with a rush of oxygen I was cumming and trembling and completely out of control. My body did his bidding, my orgasm rocking my world as he shot his load up inside of me. 

I don't know how long it took, but he was already out of me when I finally came back to reality. I was standing, half supported by both of them. They smiled as I looked at them. I was smiling, but I must have looked insane or drunk to them. I tried to regain my composure as they continued to hold me upright, then guided me to the couch.

"Sit," the taller one said, his cock hanging out in my face as he helped me down to the couch. I instinctively reached for it and he laughed. "You are an eager one," he said, and smiled as I stroked him some.

His friend said, "Robbie wasn't lying. Her mouth is gold."

"Mmm," said the tall man. "And she is so responsive." 

He bent toward me, his cock sliding out of my grasp. I was beginning to gather my senses back to myself, and smiled up at him with my best, most gracious smile.

His lips brushed my ear as he leaned close, and shiver ran down my spine. "The music I could draw from you," he said, and I couldn't tell if it was a threat or a tease. I wanted to know, to feel him make me his instrument again.

He straightened, tucked himself back in, zipped up. 

"Good luck, dear," he said. "I hope a patron chooses you."

He turned and strode out of the room, brushing past the small crowd that had formed in my doorway. His friend followed as I looked up to see three men and two women who had been near the door and now entered my room.  

PART VI - FIVE AND SIX

"Do you need a moment?" The man in the center of the group spoke with a hint of an accent I could not identify. He was older, short for a guy, but taller than me. His grey hair was close cropped, almost buzzed, and was the same length as the full beard on his face. He was expressionless behind his thick glasses.

I shook my head as I composed myself.

"You are certain?" One eyebrow shot up. "We will test you."

I nodded. "I'm ready," I said, and was surprised that my voice was steady. 

He nodded, then sat on arm of the couch facing me. His entourage, for there was no doubt that he was in charge, moved around the room. One of the two women moved directly in front of me. Her dark hair was cut in a short bob that curled under her chin and she had a mass of dark eyeliner and thick, fake eyelashes that made her blue eyes look like tiny, distant stars in the night sky. She was taller than me and slender, with curvy hips and large breasts barely covered by the elaborate, black, leather straps crisscrossing her torso. She wore knee high boots, also black leather, and black leather boyshorts that hugged her curves. More straps were wrapped around her waist and hips, and I recognized it as a harness for a strap-on dildo. Her outfit screamed dominatrix almost as much as the look in her eyes. 

"You're beautiful," she said. "So pretty in your stockings and heels."

She looked me up and down, a hungry gleam in her eyes. I was finally beginning to regain my composure as she took my hand, an oddly familiar gesture, as if we were classmates in school. She led me to the far end of the couch and turned to face me, smiling. The kiss was sudden. One minute she was smiling at me, the next her lips were upon mine. She started slow but built in passion quickly, and I felt myself overpowered, melting into that kiss. It distracted me from her friend who had moved close behind me and announced herself with a hand reaching around from behind, fingers sliding between my legs. I would have gasped but the dark-haired woman had my mouth. She pulled back as I felt my nervous system come alive with arousal. She laughed and then pulled me down with her as she sat on the couch. I was leaning over her, and she made a motion in the air indicating that I should turn around. I did, facing her friend.

The other woman was a tiny, gorgeous, red-headed girl, about my size with perfect breasts that made me jealous. The large glasses she wore gave me the impression that in street clothes she could be a teacher or librarian. Her face held an innocent quality despite the environment and situation of our meeting. Her tight, black top conformed to her breasts, showing her nipples plainly through the thin fabric. Silver bangles hung at her wrists and a thin, leather collar was buckled around her neck. She stood in front of me, slightly shorter than me, and smiled a sweet smile that made me feel comfortable. She guided me down and I squatted, sliding between the dark-haired girls legs. 

"Get comfortable," said the red head, so I sat on the floor, pushing the butt plug a little too tight into my anus. The dark-haired woman's legs were on either side of me and I draped my arms over them, leaning back between her legs. She placed a hand on either side of my head, leaning my head back into her lap. I looked up and saw her leaning over me. She smiled and then kissed me again, her hands sliding off my head, down my neck, over my collarbone, and onto my breasts. Her lips were soft on mine, her fingertips moving feather-light over my nipples. My body responded to her, nipples hardening, a moan in my throat. I felt more hands upon me and assumed it was the red-head.

She dragged her fingernails up my legs, up my inner thighs, moving between my legs. I spread my legs wide and was rewarded with a kiss on my inner thigh, then one on my other thigh. Then fingers moving between my legs. I felt her slide down between my legs and bury her face between them. Lips and tongue began to tease over my labia, up to my clitoris. I shivered as her tongue moved with skill over my most sensitive spots, just enough pressure to tease, to make me want more. Her friend continued kissing me, her hands teased my nipples as a tongue tortured my clit. My hand moved to the redhead, fingers sliding into her soft, red locks, the other hand gripped at the carpet. I moaned into the dark-haired woman's mouth. This was heaven.  

They didn't let up. Tongue and now fingers teased my clitoris, along the edges of my labia, barely pressing against my opening before moving away, as if she knew exactly how I liked to be touched. Fingertips teased my nipples, then pinched as I moaned and my body writhed. Lips pressed to mine, then pulled away. The sounds they drew from my mouth were not sounds I was used to making. It was becoming too much. My orgasm started to build, but they slowed, eased back, and it began to fade.

No! I thought. Don't take my release. But they did. The raven-haired woman smiled down into my upturned face as her touch returned to something less directly stimulating.

Then again they worked together to bring me right back to the brink of orgasm. The red-head's tongue was a warm blanket one moment, a tight point of focused pleasure the next, and my nipples were pinched hard, twisted. A finger slid inside of me and I moaned, desperate for the sensations they were eliciting from and within my body. My legs shook with the approaching orgasm, my mouth worked silently as the red-head teased me right to the edge, then stopped. The dark-haired woman let go of my nipples and guided my head forward until I was looking down at the red-head. She smiled up at me and I wanted to pull her head back between my legs.

Instead of continuing, she stood and for the first time I realized that she, too, had a strap-on harness on. A bright pink dildo pointed directly at me from the harness as she got to her feet. She pushed her hips towards me and the dildo was right over my head, almost poking me in the forehead. She leaned down, pressed it against my lips, and I took it into my mouth. A few thrusts, her friend behind me holding my head, and then shoving it, forcing me to take it deeper and deeper until I was choking on it, my eyes watering, hands down at my sides, trying desperately not to reach up and push her away. When she finally pulled out I almost retched as I gasped for breath. Between the two of them it had been a nearly brutal facefucking.

She didn't give me time to pull myself together. She grabbed my hair and tugged me to my feet. I was unsteady, nearly stumbled, but her dark-haired friend stood quickly behind me and helped me.

Red's hand was in my hair as she guided me toward the bed, but as she tugged me close to her face she said softly near my ear, "you're amazing."

Then I was pushed onto the bed on my knees, leaned forward onto my hands to catch my balance. I had started calling the dark-haired woman Raven in my mind, and she lay beside me. She had a thick, black strap-on sticking straight up from her pelvis and she gave me a grin.

"Come here," she said.

I wiped my eyes after the tears a moment before and then threw one leg over her and straddled body. She reached up and put her hands around my neck and gently guided me. I leaned down until we were face to face, my hands on the bed to either side of her body, my hair hanging in her face. She smiled behind the curtain of my hair, a private smile only I could see, and whispered to me.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," she said. Her face was deadly serious behind that smile. "You're going to beg me to let you cum." 

I think I let out an audible gulp because she seemed very pleased by my reaction. Red's hands were moving near my bottom, and I felt her fingertips grasp the small, round, jeweled end of the butt plug. She twisted it, then tugged it, the sensation wonderful as she teased my ass. Her other hand was readjusting something, and then I felt the well-lubed tip of the strap-on press against my lips. She tugged the butt plug, slid the strap-on across my lips, over and over, teasing, making me want it.

Raven looked up at me as her hands fell on my hips. "Ready?"

I nodded.

"Really?" She looked amused.

I nodded again, this time feeling determined. If they were trying to break me, I wouldn't let them.

"We'll see," she said, and pressed her hips forward as Red guided her inside of me.

The strap-on was huge. It stretched me wide as she pushed it up and into my body, but it was so lubed up that it slid in easily. I took  shuddering breath and my fingers dug into the sheets as she pressed deeper. I adjusted my body, leaning back some, and she slid all the way in as I pressed my pussy against the base of her strap-on. I looked down at her as if to let her know I could take it. She quirked an eyebrow and drew it back out, then thrust up in hard and fast. I gasped. She smiled a sadistic little smile and repeated the thrust, out then fast and hard back in. I gasped again, a tiny squeak coming out of my mouth.

She took her time then, pulling out in a long, slow movement before driving back home hard and deep. Every thrust was like a knife jammed into me, and the pure animosity in her eyes as she fucked me harder and faster was frightening. I was breathing hard, arousal rising, getting into it when she suddenly stopped. I moved on her, grinding myself down against her, not wanting her to stop. I hadn't realized she'd stopped for a reason.

The butt plug was pulled slowly out of my ass, the sensation unbelievable, and then I felt Red's hands on my ass as she pressed her long, narrow strap-on into my ass. It slid in easily, and she slowly buried it in my ass. As soon as she had it in, she reached up and grabbed my hips and Raven moved her hands to my breasts.

Then they both moved. In and out, speed alternating, fast hammering in my ass countered by a slow, steady thrust into my pussy, then changing as Raven jackhammered into my pussy and Red took long, slow, deep strokes into my ass. They seemed to be trying to overload me, and the sensations were overwhelming. I was letting out a non-stop stream of moans and gasps, my voice far louder than I usually was, and I was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. They both fucked me for an eternity, and every time I got close, they slowed down or stopped, ceasing my rising orgasm before it could go too far. But never for long. As soon as it had subsided they were right back at it, pushing me higher and higher. 

I didn't even know where I was anymore. The two dildos moved in and out of my body, the pleasure was unbearable, and I didn't want it to stop, but I desperately needed it to stop, to let me have my release. I was so close, then they backed me off again. Again and again. I was frustrated, and lifted one hand in a fist that smacked Raven in the shoulder. My hands were instantly clasped behind my back and I was upright, my breasts bouncing, both of them hammering into my body. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed that release.

"Please," I said, my voice a hoarse whisper between gasps and cries.

Raven smiled and there was evil in her eyes. "Do you want something?" She asked, still hammering her strap-on into me.

"Please!" I cried out far too loudly.

"Please what?"

"Please let me cum!" I was screaming, begging, desperate, exhausted, my body shaking and quivering, hands pinned behind my back, pussy and ass being repeatedly fucked.

She turned to look toward the couch and I realized she was looking to the older man for approval.

Then they matched their thrusts, found a rhythm that built to a crescendo, and brought me to a body-shaking orgasm. It felt like every cell in my body orgasmed. I cried out, fell down atop Raven, rode it out as best I could, but I was nowhere near in control. They fucked me into another world, I felt like I had left my body and gone somewhere else. 

When I came back, Red was sliding out of my ass and Raven was stroking my back softly. Red lay beside me and tucked stray hair behind my ear. Both of them smiled, genuine smiles now, not filled with so much venom.

"You lasted longer than most," said Raven. "I'm impressed."

"I hope we get to play again," said Red. "Sorry we wore you out."

They helped me get comfortable and stood beside the bed. The older man walked over and looked down at me. I was a mess, and not just physically.

"You did well," he said. "Maybe we will return once you rest."

They were done with me. And I think they wanted more. I was going to give it to them.

I sat up, leaned forward, got onto my hands and knees. "I don't need to rest," I said. "What's next?"

He smiled, and Raven and Red smiled, too. "I like you spirit," he said. "But get some rest. You did very well."

"I can take it," I said. 

He nodded. "I'm sure you can. But you don't need to prove anything. You have done well."

I was breathing hard. I knew I wasn't ready for more.

"Clean up. Rest. I will be seeing you again," he said. And with that, they headed to the exit. Red blew me a kiss on the way out.

PART VII - SEVEN THROUGH ???

I found out there was a small bathroom off the bedroom with a shower stall. All of the things I had left with Claire when we had got dressed had been laid out on the small counter. My hairbrush, makeup, even my brand of shampoo, conditioner, and bodywash were in the shower stall. Two fresh pairs of stockings hung from the back of a door across from me. Did I have time to shower? The door on the far side of the bathroom opened and Claire slipped in.

She looked amazing as always. The black dress clung to her curves and made me jealous of her body, made me long for those nights when we had laid naked beside each other cuddled close on the bed in the glow of the fireplace. I wanted to hug her, but I was a mess. 

She gave me that smile, half mother, half friend, that said she saw everything I was feeling. 

"Wow," she said. "You pulled a serious crowd." 

I gave her a weak smile. 

"Let's get you cleaned up quick," she said. I got the shoes unstrapped, stripped off the sweat-soaked stockings, and hopped into the shower. Claire helped me get ready, and then I was back in my room in fresh stockings and the same heels, a new piece of ribbon from Claire tight around my neck.

There was a group waiting. I didn't count, but it was definitely more than ten. I was a little more confident now, and the shower and break had restored my energy. I thought I could take them all on right then and there. I wanted to do exactly that, but they came to me one by one, each letting whoever arrived before them take as long as they wanted.

An Italian guy pushed me face first against the wall, spread my ass cheeks, and fingered my ass and pussy until I came. A heavyset man with a pleasant smile sat back on the couch and never used his hands as I went to work sucking him until he came in my mouth. A tall, strikingly handsome, red-haired man stood behind me so I was facing the crowd and had me cross my arms behind my back where he gripped them both. His other hand wrapped around my throat, keeping me upright, his mouth next to my ear, and proceeded to fuck me so hard that even my tiny breasts bounced. The whole time he kept up a litany of "whose pussy is this?" and "who owns that pussy?" to which I responded "yours" and "you do" because it definitely was what he wanted to hear. He filled my pussy, then did the same in my ass, and then finally let me go. The crowd seemed to be getting more excited the longer he went, and as soon as he was done I was beckoned to the couch.

I knelt in front of a guy in jeans and a crisp blue button-down shirt and sucked his cock while I stroked the cock of an Asian looking guy next to him. After blue shirt came, I sucked the Asian guy til he came. As I was working, a woman with gorgeously curled hair stood behind me and fingered me, leaning in close to tell me, "suck him good, don't stop, suck that cock you dirty whore, make him cum." I did, and was rewarded with a mouthful of cum and a cock in my ass. I didn't even see who was back there, but the brunette was now sitting beside the Asian guy and they were making out.

A guy with slicked back blonde hair knelt down beside me as I was getting fucked hard in my ass and gently guided me upward from where I was leaning over the couch. I was on my knees, my ass full of insistently hammering cock, and the slicked back blonde guy started fingering my pussy and slapping my breasts. I stared him in the eye for a minute before my head was guided to the other side and my mouth filled with cock. 

It went on like that for... I don't even know how long. I came over and over, until I was positive I could cum no more, and still they lifted me, bent me, guided me to the bed, or over the stool, or stood me up and lifted a leg. I was exhausted, but I was in pure, ecstatic heaven. I imagine the feeling I was experiencing was like Claire described the runners high. I was in this zone of hyperawareness, hypersensitivity, yet removed form myself. I was there, enjoying it, but also detached, as if I were watching myself from somewhere else. The things that should hurt were there, but the pain from slaps or spanks was distant. It was enjoyable. I knew who I was in that moment, knew what I was made for, knew what could bring me to a place where I could transcend the physical and become the spiritual. All it had taken were a few dozen tongues, fingers, and cocks.

When I actually focused on reality again, I was alone on my back on the bed, lazily masturbating as I stared up at the ceiling. I had the sense of many people being close, and heard voices. I stopped moving my hand and slid it slowly up my stomach. I was covered in a sheen of sweat, and I felt my fingers run through a goopy mess on my stomach. I lifted my head to look around the room and saw people standing around in my room, staring at me.

Some smiled. A blonde guy gave me a nod and a grin. Someone gave a thumbs up, and I heard words like "insatiable", "amazing", and "unbelievable".  Then Claire leaned into my line of sight. She was smiling wide but I could still read concern behind that beaming visage. 

"What happened?" I asked. "Did I pass out or something?"

She shook her head. "I've never seen anyone go that long that consistently. You just kept going, and you got more and more aggressive. You went after guys who were just watching. Your eyes..." Her eyebrows shot up. "You were another person."

"I remember getting really into it, feeling like I was hitting something like your runners high."

"Well whatever happened, you got the attention of pretty much everybody."

I smiled and sat up. Someone clapped. Another person joined them, and then there was actual applause. I knew I was blushing behind my mussed hair, my smeared makeup, and the tacky spots on my skin where I knew someone had cum. 

Claire put her hand at the small of my back and guided me toward the bathroom door.

One woman touched me lightly on the arm as I passed. "I'm so jealous, " she said. "I wish I could let go like that."

"Thank you," I said, not knowing what else to say.

I stepped into the bathroom and Claire stepped in behind me. "You are definitely getting a patron."

Archived