The Lounge

After the meeting was over, Jaina felt bored again. Deciding to leave Cayn alone for now, she walked down from the upper deck to the middle deck, heading for the lounge. She flopped onto a couch, stretching her legs out on the arms of the couch. She was a fairly tall woman, 6'2" to be precise, so her head and feet both rested on the arms of the small furniture when she was stretched out along it.

At first, Monique had been disappointed that she wasn't joining the first crew. But she understood that given her zero level of combat skills it wasn't a good idea. Besides she needed to keep her mind lean and fresh with the languages of her fellow crew members. She walked in reading a book written in Scum that she'd gotten from the Intergalactic Language Intensive program. She paused wondering how this text came to be. It written in advanced Scum, so probably one of them wrote it themselves, but it contained sentiments that reminded her of something else. She was gonna spend the rest of the time dissecting the text. Really getting familiar.

But she saw Jaina. She closed her book and walked right over, waving to the pilot, "Hello Jaina," she called, "What brings you down here?"  

• Love 2

Ryan moved down from the top level of the BlackStar down through the lounge and was surprised to see Monique Stone, the interpreter and language expert and his pilot both in there.“Hello, Miss Stone, Jaina.” He said.”How are you two doing?” 

Ryan didn’t know Miss Stone to well, but was happy to have her on board like all his crew. She was intelligent and curious, working hard to learn all she could about alien language, which would make her invaluable when they discovered new life on these planets. The slime appeared on his wrist to stare at the two females curiously.

• Love 1

On 04/09/2021 at 05:18, DatNectar said:

At first, Monique had been disappointed that she wasn't joining the first crew. But she understood that given her zero level of combat skills it wasn't a good idea. Besides she needed to keep her mind lean and fresh with the languages of her fellow crew members. She walked in reading a book written in Scum that she'd gotten from the Intergalactic Language Intensive program. She paused wondering how this text came to be. It written in advanced Scum, so probably one of them wrote it themselves, but it contained sentiments that reminded her of something else. She was gonna spend the rest of the time dissecting the text. Really getting familiar.

But she saw Jaina. She closed her book and walked right over, waving to the pilot, "Hello Jaina," she called, "What brings you down here?"  

Jaina smiled widely at the interpreter, watching her approach her with a book in hand, as usual. The pilot hadn't had much interaction with the chocolate beauty...but she definitely wanted to have more of it. "Hey Monique. Eh, not much to do right now for me since we are planetside. Kinda just laying around, ready to hop up in case we need to jet off quickly. How about you? I bet you really wanted to go out this time." She lifted her top half up to give the female a space to sit if she wanted. If she did, Harpy totally would take the chance to lay back down and use Monique's lap as a pillow. 

On 04/09/2021 at 14:13, Busterbugs said:

Ryan moved down from the top level of the BlackStar down through the lounge and was surprised to see Monique Stone, the interpreter and language expert and his pilot both in there.“Hello, Miss Stone, Jaina.” He said.”How are you two doing?” 

Ryan didn’t know Miss Stone to well, but was happy to have her on board like all his crew. She was intelligent and curious, working hard to learn all she could about alien language, which would make her invaluable when they discovered new life on these planets. The slime appeared on his wrist to stare at the two females curiously.

When the captain came in, Jaina didn't move from her position, but did give him another small salute. "Hey Skipper. You taking a little break before going out adventuring? Come on, take a seat if you want." The pilot lifted her long legs up, the skin tight flight suit hugging her every curve. A younger girl and an older man for her to lounge on...might be even more relaxing than her pilot seat.

• Love 1

Monique stood near the couch listening to Jaina with a smile that she kept trying to hide. She ended up with a pout that she thought made her look older. She nodded in understanding of Jaina’s duty to the ship. Always ready. Even when she’s all reclined like a tall, sexy…and oh she sat up!

Monique joined her on the couch. Her skirt rising and showing off her blessed thighs. Her heartbeat starting to pick up. She played with the edges of her book looking down at it, “…I was fairly ecstatic,” she laughed then sighed, “But the mission was as dangerous as Captain Ryan thought.”

Her gaze drifted over to the pilot’s legs. Woah. Then the Captain walked in. She saluted along with Jaina, “Evening Captain,” she replied. Then her mouth dropped in a silent gasp. Was that, was there something on his wrists? Did he know? But before she could ask, he was headed to bed. 
Her eyes followed him stunned then she turned to Jaina, her hands on the couch between them as she leaned closer to whisper. “Did. you. seee that?!” 

• Love 2

Jaina waved to Ryan as he left. "Aye aye, Skipper. I'll get right on following your lead. I think I have happened upon the comfiest pillow on the whole ship." She looked up to Monique with a mischievous smile as she relaxed onto the dark woman's soft thighs, slowly lowering her legs back down. When the interpreter leaned down to whisper to the pilot, her chocolate orbs were nearly pressed into Jaina's face. Oh by the void...this is the best mission we have gone on yet... She mentally shook her head to clear her thoughts, just barely catching on what was being talked about. "Huh? What? Sorry... had something a little more interesting and pleasing on the eyes happening and I must have missed it."

• Love 1

Well she meant to turn to Jaina. But now she was on her lap. Her brows raised as she realized how close they were and what a flirt the pilot was! She hadn’t been sure if Jaina would come her way. But now?

She smiled, “Yea, I get what you mean.” She glanced over the pilot’s statuesque figure, the way her suit hugged her breasts, her hips. Her voice changed tone. “So you really gonna fall asleep on my lap, just like that?”

• Woohoo 1

The mischievous smirk became a wide grin at Monique's last question, the flirtatious pilot giggling a little. "Wwwweeeeeeelllllllll the captain did tell us to rest up...unless you've got a better idea for something for me to do down here." She raised her eyebrow and snuggled more onto the interpreter's lap, reaching back to pull her hair out of the ponytail she wore when she flew. Her long brown hair poured onto the skirt that the other woman wore, the soft hair brushing against her skin. Then Harpy decided to play a little with the gorgeous pillow lady before getting dessert. "So what're ya reading there? Anything fun and exciting?"

Edited by Thatannoyinggod
  • Love 1

Monique smiled with her lips slightly puckered and her eyes narrowed at the idea that this was “captain’s orders.” Then she smirked, leaning back and looking off to the side, “I bet I can thing of a few things,” she replied. Her eyes drifted back to see Jaina freeing her hair. She noticed how long it was. How warm. Her eyes lingered on Jaina’s, her hand finding itself caressing the top of her head. Then she furrowed her brow. What book? 
She remembered. She set it on the armrest. Out of the way. “Oh. It’s exciting…no interesting? But not really fun…I’ve been wondering how Tower got their hands on it. It’s supposed to be a Scum’s perspective on the war,” her brow furrowed. She sighed, her hand mid stroke when she realized she was stroking Jaina. She held her own hand. “Oh sorry,” she murmured. She was not at home, she needed to remember that too.

• Love 1

Jaina giggled more at Monique's comment of 'a few things' she could think of for her to do. She held the interpreter's eyes when they met, her own filled with a mischief excitement in them. When her hair began to be stroked, she cooed and relaxed her body, enjoying the contact and affection. 

She listened attentively as the book was briefly described to her, frowning at the sudden loss of her pets. She reached up and took Monique's hands in hers. "No no, nobody said for you to stop. Keep going. I like it." The pilot pulled her hand back down onto the freed hair, cooing and smiling again when the pets resumed. "So any major differences in points of view? Any cool space battles described?" She leaned an arm back and began to trace her fingertip along the soft thighs beside her head, her nail invisibly doodling swirls and flight paths on her companion. 

Monique’s brows raised when Jaina took her hands. She felt all warm inside. Then her face eased into a smile. “Alright Alright,” she said as she resumed her petting. “Oh well no actually which—nn,” she let out a little moan, her body tensing briefly when she felt her nail teasing her like that. 
“Oh I meant…Geez Jaina you’re really distracting, you know that?” she said with a playful smile. Her hand still petting, her lashes low. She laughed then shook her head. She looked around as she continued to talk. “But yea. It’s odd because it seems to shy away from what the Scum believed about war. There are a couple space battles in there though. They’re cool but scary once you realize they really wiped out planets for breakfast.” She pouted. Then looking at Jaina with a smile, “I bet you know about some cool battles, huh?”

Edited by DatNectar
  • Love 1

When Monique let out the little moan, Jaina pulled her hand back and lightly bit her finger, smiling up at the interpreter. She let out a little giggle at the distracting comment, the grin growing wider. "Hehe~ I mean... so are you." As the subject of the book came back, she laid there listening, thinking about the information that was being presented. "Well any information we get will be scary, but could also give us insight into ways to better protect ourselves. And I know some, though the academy more trained me in various flight maneuvers and such, especially that particular armada movement that went for Australia. Some of those moves were legendary." She spoke a little in awe of the moment, seeming to be dreamily thinking of how to pull them off herself. "So have you found anything interesting in some of those alien books? Cool stories, ancient myths,...sexy or pretty love poems?" She gave the woman a wink at the last item.

• Love 1

Monique leaned back while she listened to Jaina. She nodded an affirmative, “Mm,” she made a good point. There’s a lot to learn from the things that scare you. She smiled, intrigued by the dreamy look Jaina got as she talked about those maneuvers. 
Laughing with her full belly when she so pointedly asked about alien erotic pretty poetry. Monique bit her lip. Then said, “well yea… I mean they get up to some kinky stuff. And they have words that fuse so much of that passion into a few syllables. Oh! Maybe I could give you a translation sometime?”

• Love 1

Jaina's eyes got wide when Monique confirmed about the poetry. She was just joking, but now she really wanted to hear some of it. The laugh made Monique's body move in ways that made Jaina blush a little, her position of laying giving her a unique vantage point to see it all. "Oh yes please. If you know any, I would love to hear some now. And definitely shoot me some translations when you can do some." She looked up to Monique eagerly, excited at the idea of alien erotic poetry. She leaned up from laying on the interpreter, spinning her body around so that she was sitting on her knees next to Monique so that she could look her eye to eye.

• Love 1

"Yea for sure! I can have a particularly spicy piece translated tomorrow...Now let's see, I do know a short one," Monique said with a grin. She was so glad she decided to come to the lounge to study! Now she'd have someone to talk with about alien poetry!!! Erotica at that! Her smile was starting to hurt her cheeks. "Okay okay so I think it goes ahem-," she cleared her throat, and placed a hand on her chest. Then her voice took a swift departure as she began to speak in Scum or Xenti. The accent of it had her sounding gruff and the language seemed to mainly come from the throat. But unlike the footage and recordings from battle there was a velvety nature to it. 

It only took a few seconds. Monique turned to Jaina and curled her finger so Jaina would come closer. The wordsmith then whispered into her ear while leaning in on one hand, "that was about trust. Letting a lover deprive you of speech, air, or thought." Then she pulled away to look in her eyes, "..Oh I mean the writer... deprive the writer..,," as she spoke she searched Jaina's face. Okay, she was hoping for more than a friend.

• Love 1

The pilot looked excited as she was going to get to hear her companion use her expertise. She didn't understand any of the words, expecting a translation, but the way that Monique spoke stirred something inside of Jaina that sent shivers through spine and down between her legs. The deep, velvet sultry tone of her voice and foreign words wrapped around her mind, her body slowly leaning closer and closer. 

She indulged the silver tongued woman by leaning even more in, the hairs on the back of her neck standing on end when her ear was filled with the whispers. She fought to contain a groan at how good the woman's hot breath felt on her neck, licking her lips as the gorgeous face was returned to her view. "You are so beautiful- I mean that was so beautiful..the poem...oh fuck it." She was never that good at subtlety, so she leaned in and closed her eyes as she kissed the interpreter, her soft lips filled with passion and heat.

Monique turned towards the kiss. Her heartbeat picking up. The nexus between her thighs becoming wet causing her panties to hold to her as she kissed the dashing pilot. Her hand moved to Jaina’s waist. Her supple chest pressed warm and soft to Jaina’s. She moaned weakly. The spark caught. Her hands rushing to touch her. One on her arm while the other was on her hip. Her tongue asking permission to land before sprawling over her tastebuds, coiling taut and relaxing, riding the  heat between them.

• Love 1

As the wordsmith seemed to reciprocate the kiss, Jaina's body relaxed against Monique's, her flight suit growing moist between her thighs and her nipples poking out like stiff peaks, showing that apparently she wasn't wearing a bra underneath the skin tight clothing. Her mouth opened its hatch to let the other woman's tongue continue its docking, her own muscle twisting around hers. The pilot moaned at the sweet taste of her companion's mouth and the warm, soft feeling of their bodies pressed against each others. Jaina's hand that wasn't being touched by Monique's exploratory hands wrapped around the back of her neck, keeping the kissing going as long as the could. With every kiss and touch of their tongues, the heat and desire in the pilot grew and grew, ready to take off into a blinding surge of ecstasy with the crewmate.

Monique moaned at the older woman’s skillful maneuvers of tongue. Entranced, she climbed in the woman’s lap, her skirt open on her thighs, her hands on her hips and groping lower. Making sure to keep their tongues locked in that heavy passion. Pressing flat, flicking, hugging. She moaned weakly. It had been over a year. The program having been too intense to try and flirt with anyone. But here they were, both accomplished women of their own programs. Shouldn’t they have fun?

Her hands slowly traced up her sides, smoothing over her hardened nipples, she cupped her chest. Her hands going up to the pilot’s cheeks. Then she pulled away from the kiss. Panting, lips glistening. “My room or yours?” 

• Woohoo 1

Jaina let out soft, breathy moans as she felt the other woman's hands exploring her body, the curious touches making her body ache even more. As Monique climbed onto her lap, she left her one hand on her neck to help support her as her other hand reached around to cup the soft ass laying on her thighs. It had been a bit of time since the Harpy had found another playmate, find a preference in multiple lovers rather than just one. Especially since she was going to be stuck on a ship filled with so many different yummy crewmates. 

She grinned mischievously at the question, her tongue poking out from her lips as she thought. "Let's go to yours. I wanna hear some more of that naughty poetry from you while I explore your cosmos." She giggled and waited for her companion to get up, expecting to be led to the interpreter's bunk or workspace. 

• Love 1

The Swarm Warrior stared out at the vent into the large room, watching in interest as the two females seemed to be trying to mate with each other. The scent of their lust rose in the air, making its mating tentacle twitch. It shook its head, focusing on its mission to find a new Queen. It glanced over the two and settled on the younger, darker skinned one to choose. It waited for the perfect moment then struck, knocking the lighter skinned female out in a instant, before grabbing the other female in a tight grip. Long, slimy tentacles shot from holes in its back and wrapped around the woman, trapping her neatly on it’s back. It stuffed one tentacle into the females mouth to keep her quite as it hopped back into the vent. It quickly crawled through the tunnels and soon jumped from the vent exit and landed on the muddy surface of Planet N259. It glanced around, before dashing into the thick jungle. (Moving to Planet N259 Topic.)

• Woohoo 1

Captain Ryan sank down onto one of the wide sofas on the lounge, finally calming down from his run in with Z after taking a walk around the ship. He had come here to watch something, still a bit to worked up to head to bed. He couldn’t believe that he had gotten sexually aroused by Zeeva, even if he hadn’t done it since before the war. She was cute, he didn’t deny that, but he was only ever turned on by more mature looking woman before. And most of his live he didn’t really think about sex, to busy with training and the war. 

He looked down at his arm, where he could feel the slime hiding inside him. The creature was enhancing his whole body but that also meet his sexual desires to. He sighed, realizing he would have to keep better control of himself in the future. He was the Leader of this crew and needed to act like it. He reached for the button to turn the large HoloScreen in the middle of the room on, ready to relax completely, then head to bed.