Monster girl transfomation

In a subway this woman is there,you are curious about her at first but things change way more when it is seen that she transforms into a very sexy milf.

There is no way that the others would resist to this at all.

Even with the risk of being found out.

(I'm looking foward to this be a very kinky erp with gangbang and inpregnation.)

This could escalate to a beach play or stuff like that.

I'm fine with futa.

Shy guys,or very nasty guys.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTe7s1lxjjdeqUEhWHCm-6

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRN9i8lWCBEa7LoFXXD7iv

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQASRSKChBvn1GHPnqBdYv

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_hkbMTrIN7__Kl23A8W7

Edited by kalei
  • Love 1

Dosier leaned against the wall of the subway car and watched the attractive, round bottom sway in the tight black skirt and gave a small, thin smile as he raised an eyebrow. He stroked his white beard casually and cocked his head slightly to get a better view of her generous breasts straining against the conservative, white shirt. He let his eyes rove over her figure and gave himself a mental nod.

He shifted in the car and moved to stand behind her. As he did, Dosier caught a younger man's eyes examining the curvy, young mom. Dosier chuckled quietly - he had kids older than this woman - and let his hand fall to his side.

"I bet that big, pretty ass and wide hips don't get half the appreciation they deserve." He whispered in her ear as he slipped his hand under her skirt. He let the palm of his hand brush the soft cheeks as his fingers probed forward for the tender, sensitive flesh between her legs.

"I think that attractive guy over there might have noticed too..." He added with a slight nod.

• 1 month later...
On 01/09/2021 at 18:14, WritesNaughtyStories said:

Dosier leaned against the wall of the subway car and watched the attractive, round bottom sway in the tight black skirt and gave a small, thin smile as he raised an eyebrow. He stroked his white beard casually and cocked his head slightly to get a better view of her generous breasts straining against the conservative, white shirt. He let his eyes rove over her figure and gave himself a mental nod.

He shifted in the car and moved to stand behind her. As he did, Dosier caught a younger man's eyes examining the curvy, young mom. Dosier chuckled quietly - he had kids older than this woman - and let his hand fall to his side.

"I bet that big, pretty ass and wide hips don't get half the appreciation they deserve." He whispered in her ear as he slipped his hand under her skirt. He let the palm of his hand brush the soft cheeks as his fingers probed forward for the tender, sensitive flesh between her legs.

"I think that attractive guy over there might have noticed too..." He added with a slight nod.

((Sorry for not replying i had to go away from a momment from here))

The woman blushed in surprise when this just has happened she could feel that someome was touching her and by looking at the glass she could see that those hands belonged to something like an old man,but it's not like this thic body wouldn't be noticed but she bit her lips shly and said

"Hmm h hey mister y you can't do that here.."

While she averted her gaze from the man and looked a bit down,her tits were twiching slowly but no one was noticing what was going on yet,or maybe there were someone else noticing?she did turn her attention to what the man was saying and noticed that someome was also attracted to her new volumptous sexy boy,and now her virgin body was going to recive the treatment that it always have secretly desired for 

15 minutes ago, kalei said:

"Hmm h hey mister y you can't do that here.."

Dosier smiled, his breath warm and soft against the woman's ear, "Oh can't I?" He asked in a soft friendly voice. He angled himself beside her and pressed his stiffening prick against her hip as he slipped a finger under the crotch of her panties. He rocked his head to the side so she could glimpse his face and follow his eyes to her heaving breasts. "Besides," he whispered, "it's pretty clear you like it."

2 hours ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

Dosier smiled, his breath warm and soft against the woman's ear, "Oh can't I?" He asked in a soft friendly voice. He angled himself beside her and pressed his stiffening prick against her hip as he slipped a finger under the crotch of her panties. He rocked his head to the side so she could glimpse his face and follow his eyes to her heaving breasts. "Besides," he whispered, "it's pretty clear you like it."

While that man whispered those words on her ear she bit her lips trying to not moan or make to much noises,the truth was how much her gut was building up and burning up with the desire to get inpregnated already,and now she had a old man touching her sensual thic body like that,giving the attention that It never got or denied to have,little did anyone know or even the woman herself that she would soon become a succubus,her juicy body was just the beggining

The old man's beard brushed her shoulder as he pushed his fingers through the moistening folds of her womanhood.

"Just turn that plump ass to me and wiggle those panties to the floor." He told her as he guided her hand to his throbbing cock. "And that can be all yours."

He slid her hand to his zipper and let her feel it as he lowered it. "The train will do all the rest."

She blushed when he did that but in the end she couldn't resist it anymore she moved her panties aside showing her virgin pussy to that man while her hot breath was out,maybe no one was noticing that,while she bit her own lips and looked at the side with her face flushed,yet the young adult spoke no words back to the man

Edited by kalei

Dozier's face broke into an uneven, satisfied grin. "That's the way..." He mewed into her ear as she felt him move behind her.

He pressed tightly against her big, soft ass and she could feel his hands pulling his manhood out of his fly. "All nice and wet?" He whispered, stroking her slit with the head of his cock.

Dozier pushed his smooth, upswept prick between her fingers, "Help daddy stick it in..."

She bit her own lips and started to stroke the head of his cock like that,it was her first time touching something like that,while her skirt could even barely cover up that big fat ass of hers,her pale hand was stroking up that dick while her gaze was on her current work,her eyes were slowly changing into another color but that was not to noticeble at all