This is my first post this is copy and paste  from something I wrote a while ago it is kinda long so hopefully it makes sense 

We live alone no parents we are twins when we were younger like from babies to the age of 10 we shared not only a room but a bed.  A lot of times it would be really hot that we would sleep naked ( nothing ever happened and sometimes the sheet was between our bodies where it mattered) or in our underwear but our parents never knew.  When you got your own room you would still sometimes come to my room because sleeping with me made you feel safe and you were able sleep better.  You always made it back to you bedroom before our parents caught us in the morning.  Since our parents died you were sleeping in my room a lot more we would be cuddling and comforting each other because we missed our parents. Each night was very, very hot in my room that we were sleeping naked some nights without the sheet covering or even between us.

If interested EcchiText me and we can discuss details

Edited by Karl11
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up