Ooc Chat for Yamatai

So I noticed. 😛 Sorry for the late response, posting on mobile is such a slow endeavor for me. xD

I didn't make no plans yet, but given how malleable and potentially divisible my Goobro is, I wanted to see just how many of those tricky kinks I could hit. :3 Namely for characters who have things like egg-laying and multiple-penetration kinks. >.>

• Woohoo 1

Well, you've done more than me then since I've never written either of those things. Granted, I almost entirely play just males so one of those isn't as possible (rather, I try not to think about it), I've never really been in a position with a character to kind of try it until now. 😄

Gods bless monsterpeople.

• Woohoo 1

Probably the same thing I usually do on weekends: Play through my backlog of games in between making the few posts I owe here and there. =p I am not exactly a very exciting person, I feel, and I wouldn't tell anyone that I am. ^^; 

Once Yamatai opens up officially, I'll throw my char into the deep end and see what bites.

• Woohoo 1

Fit for writing, as in letting us start to use the individual threads for writing in. ^^ It might be disrespectful to just make sheets and then hijack a thread to start writing in, so waiting for her to give her permission first for us to start writing in threads before I jump into anything!

Hmm... Oh, one change I see here compared to past games I've been in is that there now seems to be a section for simple, possibly smaller threads between players (the Scenes tab).

This might be a good way for players to mingle, gonna ask her about these later, maybe we can start here earlier. :3

• Woohoo 1

8 minutes ago, JennyUWU said:

Hmm okay well uh do you have any scene ideas? Also uh how do we start rps?

You can start by posting in either one of the Yamatai Grounds post, or if you have a scene that you and another person had agreed on then the thread can be made in the scenes tab and start there.

• Like 1
  • Woohoo 1

Well, for starters... If you'd like to start a private scene between yourself and someone else, I believe we take it to the Scenes tab. =p Otherwise, if you don't mind walk-ins, we can have it openly in the Yamatai Grounds tab proper. :3

As for scene ideas, depends on if someone wants to break in the baths for a little fun before the requests start coming in. Since Alioth is a bath attendant, could have him either setting someone's bath up, or ambush him while he's chilling in his own.

I think Courtesans can also order around their own Retainers, so that's something you can also consider!

... And dang, took too long so Kitsu beat me to it. xD

• Woohoo 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up