Ooc Chat for Yamatai

I mean, we have a cute furry here too, and I wouldn't wait that fits the theme either. The important part is that this Mistress Xidonia figure has captured a bunch of entities from wherever she pleased and made them workers, so I guess it can run the gamut. =p

Well, I struck out twice. xD So I guess furry/anthro is left? What have you got in mind? :3 

• Woohoo 1

Well i have a few ideas I guess

Tiefling, elf, drow elf, anthro tanuki, anthro red panda, anthro raccoon, lamia, demon girl, succubus, or you could even be a shapeshifter if you want.

(Normally i would restrict shape shifters but its not gonna be a crucial game breaker in this rp. As long as they stick to the same genital structure consistantly it should be fine.

• Woohoo 1

Well, borderline isn't a definite yes, I feel. =p So cute foxgirl anthro could still work imo... And if not, you have Lamia possible? 

Instead of invisible girl... What about something inspired by yokai or some other spirits? So not true invisibility, but can become transparent, phase through things, ect? There are plenty of japanese myth entities one could pull from for a potential monstergirl. 🙂

• Woohoo 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up