Ooc Chat for Yamatai

It's okay. Like the previous guy said, this was interesting enough to be worth joining. My initial plan had been to follow it and wait 'til things had been more refined before I joined, but hey, better to be here early than not. I can't say I know a lot about onsens/hot springs, being American and having never been to one, but I'd be happy to be a worker here.

• Woohoo 1

@Akuja @DreamsnThings @Mega_Lorandto

I have a question. What do you guys prefer for setup. I can have there be like specified areas and have people go into those specified threads to roleplay. Or I can let people create a topic that will be an interaction between them and another character?

---

So the first way would have tabs and threads like the following example:

[Hot Springs]

- Mens Bath

-Womans  Bath

- Mixed Bath

- Private Bath

- Mens  Showers

- Womans Showers

- Mixed Showers

While the 2nd way if people want to rp together they csn make a thread under canon roleplaying.

[Canon]

- Helping hand [player1 x player 2]

- of Steam and lust [Player 1 x Player 3 x Player 4]

---

I want to set this up in a manner that people feel would be the most engaging.

• Woohoo 1

as a wise man once said "your looking at a cat as you hold the door, demanding it either goes out the door or stays inside, so you can close the door.. when the correct answer is to simply leave the door open" I suggest having a public access set of RP's in one tab set up in style one, and another tab for semi private RP's between 2+ specific people... fun times.

Edited by DreamsnThings
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up