Ooc Chat for Yamatai

Well the only problem is at this rate nobody seems to be making a character cause everyone seems to be waiting for someone else to go. And if this keeps up we are not going anywhere. So I would prefer somebody to make one. There is a reason I made my own character as an example.

Edited by Kitsuyumia
  • Woohoo 1

I was somewhat inspired by your Grey Goo from Ark, to be honest, but I also had my own sort bouncing around in my mind for years. xD

Honestly, I see nothing wrong with any of those options as they all appeal to me. =p Do any jump out at you more than others? I saw Lamia mention earlier, but there has to be something that just... Calls to you really loud. :3 

EDIT: For example, we have an oni, a furry, and a slime already, so if you choose by what we have, those are out. But if any of those are something you really want to play, I have absolutely no qualms against it! 

Edited by Gardsorm
  • Woohoo 1

@Gardsorm your character seems fine with me. And I appreciate you not trying to get around having a mark on your character. (Cause I knoe plenty of people who would try that sort of thing. Like "i cant have a sigil cause im not a solid mass and such." )

@DreamsnThingsAnd yeah i dont  limit species until it starts to get obsessively common. Like if 6 different people chose a slime for example and we only had like a handful of non-slimes. Then thats usually when I will start limiting slimes until other species are used. But tn we dont have enough characters to justify any limits.

Edited by Kitsuyumia
  • Woohoo 1
  • Haha 1

Truth be told, I didn't think to consider I could make that claim, but I liked the thought of the mark because sometimes my boys can be bratty and need to be brought in line. xD It works out either way!

Plus the presence of his core is meant to make way for other fun things depending on partners, but that's more for my experimentational enjoyment. :3

• Woohoo 1

to be fair, if a creature is imprisoned in metal chains and its a liquid, its logical for it to escape, granted if a liquid creature like a slime was in a special cell (a jar for example) it shouldn't be able to escape... also maybe to them the fun was the prison break... and if the character would try to escape i... dont see why it should automatically fail... granted some RP could surround it to make things justified, or maybe they just metagamed it all to hell and it was a bad situation...  

TLDR: i don't know enough about the situation to comment, so I wont. but i don't think its innately wrong for a prisoner to try and escape in rp

I suppose you've got a point, Dreams. =p I guess in my years, I've been tempered to make ideas that work within the scope of a game and don't seek to undermine it from the onset, because I feel it would just be too meta to do, and wouldn't bring me any joy. =p

Then again, I suppose  have a tendency of getting my boys in trouble so I rarely, if ever, try to make anything easy for them. >.>

• Woohoo 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up