Fetish and fantasy talk.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... besides the good ending...

I do enjoy a girl who is rather lewd and likes to have sexual intercourse constantly. >////////<

Girs with animal traits like Kitsune and cat are my weakness....

Incest is down my alley but that will depend on my partner taste. =3

Relationship with a teacher or an older senpai is good too. <3

• 2 weeks later...

I have a lot of fetishes to be honest.

I like cosplay sex. Nekomimi, kitsune, maid, loli, skirts, thigh high, pet, socks, gym uniform, swimsuit....... *too many to list down* err..mostly lewd but kawaii things X//D

As for my partners I like big and bulky guys, dominating males, i dont mind slightly older males too since they are tends to be so big and dominating >//-//>

• 3 months later...

Femdom, that is the short version. The longer version is to play as a superhero and be overpowered, outsmarted, humiliated by, and used as a fuck toy by a villainess. This was inspired by Batman and Catwoman in Batman Returns. I also like scenarios involving females in skirts with sexy underwear (just no thongs or other flossy types) and swimsuits.

• 5 months later...

Orgasm denial, there's something sexy about controlling a girl's orgasm until she gets all hot and bothered. Extra sexy when the girl reaches a breaking point and starts begging for it.

Foreplay, groping and teasing someone until they're completely in "fuck me" mode.

mind break, tearing down someone's mind and rebuilding it to my liking

General interests also include:
Thigh-highs, ntr, schoolgirl outfits, skirts, bdsm, and pet play.

My ultimate fantasy would probably have to be going to con and meeting a cosplayer who pulls it off. Then, tease her in public until she's a wet soaking mess!

• 1 year later...
On 28/12/2017 at 18:42, lVergill said:

Well... besides the good ending...

I do enjoy a girl who is rather lewd and likes to have sexual intercourse constantly. >////////<

Girs with animal traits like Kitsune and cat are my weakness....

Incest is down my alley but that will depend on my partner taste. =3

Relationship with a teacher or an older senpai is good too. ❤️

This is me (the first one) I'm practically insatiable lol. 

On 06/10/2018 at 12:09, Zolasani said:

Orgasm denial, there's something sexy about controlling a girl's orgasm until she gets all hot and bothered. Extra sexy when the girl reaches a breaking point and starts begging for it.

Foreplay, groping and teasing someone until they're completely in "fuck me" mode.

mind break, tearing down someone's mind and rebuilding it to my liking

General interests also include:
Thigh-highs, ntr, schoolgirl outfits, skirts, bdsm, and pet play.

My ultimate fantasy would probably have to be going to con and meeting a cosplayer who pulls it off. Then, tease her in public until she's a wet soaking mess!

This sounds really hot. I think I'd be down to try some of this out in RP form with you. @Zolasani

As for me, I have been wanting to try out new things. I have always been interested in CNC as well as being a sub in other ways. I also love the idea of edging and being denied orgasm until I'm dying for it. I find that so hot.

Shit man, My fetishes are practically unlimited.

The main reason is because my biggest turn on is female pleasure. The more my partner is pleased and craves for more of whatever I'm doing, the more I want to do it. Therefore, I tend to vary up my sexual style to best fit what will drive my partner wild. A girl with a big sex drive who knows what she wants (regardless of what that might be) is therefore always something I'm very much interested in. I also think there's nothing cuter than when a girl is really shy about a kink she wants to try and then gets really excited when she hears you're willing to do it with her.

That said, I do have a few things that I will typically gravitate to more than others when put in a vacuum. I am naturally more dominant than I am submissive, so taking the lead (in anything from gentle and passionate lovemaking to rough and degrading rape play) comes easily. I'm something of a manwhore in personality so I enjoy the idea of having multiple partners to please and please me in turn (and that's one the wife and I would honestly love to do IRL if it wasn't for the fact that we're both too introverted t go out and actually meet any bi girls haha). And I have an eternal weakness for girls who like calling me Daddy (though master/petplay is also fun).

ah, right, and toys are very fun. a great way to enhance the experience.

In writing, that extends to tentacles and magical-super powered sex as well. Imagination is the limit after all.

Fantasy Talk: I love the whole Alice In Wonderland theme. I've always loved it and wanted to RP that with someone. 

I love Fairy Tale stories, yet with an erotic point of view. Every story is erotic and sexy. This is something I always wanted to do.

Just need to find the right partner to write with. It's sort of hard these days finding someone who enjoys the same things as I do.

• 5 months later...

I am exceedingly late to this topic, which is funny, given that I have a lot of sexual fantasies.

Okay, obvious one that could never truly be accomplished in real life: Blueberry. Yes, like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I wish I could see a girl turn into a blueberry. That would be fun. Seeing them fill up with juice and turn blue, maybe their breasts as well? Yessir.

Another obvious one: Inflation. This one can be done, but it's hard and a little dangerous. Never mind silly ideas like breast expansion/inflation, which are hard to do unless you're a living cartoon character. But women with inflating breasts, bellies, and asses haunt my thoughts at night, so, fantasy? Check.

Final one I'll talk about for now: Futanari. Specifically the kind that has both male and female equipment. That would be fun. All kinds of interesting things I could do, but sadly, this is once again relegated to my dreams.

• 1 year later...

Age play fantasies are some of my favorite! I have done some RP with that IRL but at the same time I want to go deeper, like actually dress her up and have it be more like a life style! 

My other kinks are period play! Love having period sex with girls! Been a while since I had blood on my dick, really miss it!

Im also into degrading and humiliating bitches! One time I face fucked this girl until she vomited!

The last kink I really want to explore is pet play & combine it with public play, and CNC/kidnapping a bitch!

Cosplay sex is up their too for me to try, not really me cosplaying but a girl cosplayed up would be sexy!

Archived