Fetish and fantasy talk.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, I'm new here and...well I kind of have some fantasies as well. But I just don't know where to start(>□<)

Hey! Welcome! Start where ever you want. An finish how ever you please ;) like for example. I want to be fucked by a horse or a tentacle monster. Just be stuffed with those big sexy cocks/tentacle. Mmmm. I have more but start with what you feel most comfortable sharing! <3

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes I think about to be a Tentacle Monster, a slimy Monster with a big cock and 12 tentacle and an infinity amount of cum. Often I rape 2 futunaris 1 man and 1 Woman at the same Time. Knead those big tits, insert my tentacles in each ones holes, let them lick my cock or tentacle aso. and in the end I swallow a massive amount of cum on each of them.  ^_^

Sometimes I think about to be a Tentacle Monster, a slimy Monster with a big cock and 12 tentacle and an infinity amount of cum. Often I rape 2 futunaris 1 man and 1 Woman at the same Time. Knead those big tits, insert my tentacles in each ones holes, let them lick my cock or tentacle aso. and in the end I swallow a massive amount of cum on each of them. ^_^

That sounds amazing and so much fun. I would totally do that too! If your were a tentacle monster I'd let you have me all you want and I would gladly except your giant cocks and enjoy every drop of your cum. :)

That sounds amazing and so much fun. I would totally do that too! If your were a tentacle monster I'd let you have me all you want and I would gladly except your giant cocks and enjoy every drop of your cum. :)

Nice you also like such fantasies.

What gender you would be ?

I would have to be a futa girl with huge tits and a giant cock that shoots loads and loads of hot sticky cum.

I need 3 of them, think about that cum party *.* all 3 are licking my cock and I jerk those 3 cocks drilling there pussys and asses, slapping them and knead there big tits with my tentacle. Think about the dirtyness when we all cum gg (attend the possibility they also can squirt ;) )

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a pretty wide array of fantasies, though some of the ones that turn me on the most are some of the more vanilla ones. Moaning being at the top of the list (For whatever reason, hearing a girl moan gets me off like nothing else! <///<) I also have a fetish for glasses, sweaters, and ponytails.

Other fantasies include: Having a girl suck me off while she gets knotted by a dog, inserting a vibrator into my partner and holding onto the remote while we go out in public, Tying up my partner and forcing them to orgasm over and over, being in an orgy, being in a threesome (MMF or FFM)

that's the stuff I could think of off the top of my head. ^///^

I have a pretty wide array of fantasies, though some of the ones that turn me on the most are some of the more vanilla ones. Moaning being at the top of the list (For whatever reason, hearing a girl moan gets me off like nothing else! <///<) I also have a fetish for glasses, sweaters, and ponytails.

Other fantasies include: Having a girl suck me off while she gets knotted by a dog, inserting a vibrator into my partner and holding onto the remote while we go out in public, Tying up my partner and forcing them to orgasm over and over, being in an orgy, being in a threesome (MMF or FFM)

that's the stuff I could think of off the top of my head. ^///^

Are you my spirit animal?

So one of my newest favorite fetishies is cumming on my hentai figurines. I love to rub my cock against their smooth bodies an across their massive tits an watch my pre-cum start to cover them. An then I just blow my load an cover then with my hot sticky delicious cum.

And I love to take their "toys" an dildos an stick them in my penis an jerk of until I cum an watch them fire out ;) hehe

• 7 months later...

I personally love monstergirls for some reason they just seem so appealing to me XD I think they are so good... But I am down for anything XD If you never tried it then don't judge it. Me and my GF tried cosplay once, that was fun but I still think that we should do that more XD 

As for anything fantasy realm, I love a lot XD I don't mind furries, but I think elves and the likes are the bomb, they are so elegant and very appealing.

Oh and futa, I don't mind anything to talk about, if you think its good to talk about I am more then happy to hear your story and broaden my spectrum XP

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Probably my all-time favourite... ahem~ ... ~Ecchi dream~ I love to drift off thinking about is one that's, surprisingly, rather tame:

I'd love to imagine myself with a partner, and just lying my head down in their lap and snuggling up to them while they play with my hair~. >w< Sadly, this has only ever happened to me once in real life, and that was years ago... 

Alternatively, I wouldn't mind lying my head down on their chest either while we lie in bed~. xP

Archived