Perverted Elementary (kawaiUwu x Zinky x Room 1334)

Corey had a dark secret, one that could potentially destroy him, he didn't want anyone to know about the sick, wicked desires he had to see little underaged girls  naked tiny, smooth, flat chested little breast, and the perfect thigh gap all little girls had drove him wild

for years he masturbated to the idea of taking little girls innocence, He imagined Thats what They really wanted, or so least that's the twisted perverted truth he tells himself! That's why he finally decided he would finally take that risk to taste the most forbidden fruits, the virgin pussy of children!

"Welcome to my home room class, boys and girls! I'm mister Corey," he wrote his name on the chalk board "

Edited by Room 1334

(Hey, this is my first time doing a public rp. Let me know if I’m doing anything wrong)

The nerdy girl Zinky would come in class quite late, sweating profusely. She was sweating profusely, sweat on the collar of her shirt.  “S-Sorry…. My b-bus passed….. I had to… walk”

Edited by Zinky

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gr00mersJOI changed the title to Perverted Elementary (kawaiUwu x Zinky x Room 1334)

Corey noticed a nerdy looking girl walking in late, the child was soaking wet, he could see the outline of her tiny puffy nipples as the fabric clung to the child's chest, "Oh my, that's terrible news," he noticed the two knew each other and motioned for the girl who just walked in to also come up then gave the chalk to the first girl, "why Dont you tell everyone what you're name is little girl and can you write your name..." he said to the 1st girl

• 2 weeks later...