Hot Spring Baths

large.4e97814c246f58da7d66c0ca690bf29c.jpg.c9b237667c73e382674128f21e02ef5c.jpglarge.2153761-bigthumbnail.jpg.f7e71adce4929bc0b12789dd0f3a012d.jpg

A set of outdoor baths designed with natural features such as stone and pebbles. Near the far edge of the baths there are some decorative reeds. Each of the baths is large enough to comfortably hold 20 people and each bath is seperated by a tall bamboo fence wall. All hotspring bathes are unisex. Clothes are not allowed in this area.

Edited by Kitsuyumia

• 2 weeks later...

@JennyUWU

How delightful, another day at the Yamatai Onsen, and once more everyone was hard at work to make sure today went as smoothly as every other day. Mistress Xidonia could be quite the slave driver when she earned to be, especially as long as the staff bore her insignias to prevent disobedience... But at the same time, she had come a long way toward building up this business, and in time most anyone with a disobedient streak either learned to look past it in the face of all of the raunchy sex they were made to have, or learned to keep it bottled up to avoid being punished too much with a few zaps. 

The Hot Spring Baths were one of several very active spots all about the Onsen, and it was the duty of Bath Attendants to ensure the waters were as warm and pure as expected before Customers used them... Then expected to tend to them after the aftermath had been caused. Alioth was among several who tended the baths, testing the warmth of the water, ensuring no errant clumps of cum remained to stick to other customers, and more. The figure seemed to be a dull grayish-black, a definite oddity in most other races until one realized why: He was simply a colloidal mass of rather tasty ooze shaping himself to maintain a humanoid shape, but the coworkers would know he was anything but.

"... Yes! This temperature seems good... Not scalding hot, but not too lukewarm so one might chill with the cool air... This should suffice for her bathing needs." the Dark Ooze grinned, standing upright. In the downtime between hirings, it wasn't unusual for coworkers to wamlnt to bathe and relax. The only sources of alternate coloration on his person were the purple jewel-like core in his chest (coincidentally also the source of the Brand of Xidonia), and the white towel he wore around his waist to give the allusion of modesty. Stepping out through the path of pebbles, he made his way back to the Changing Room and called out with a bow: "Madame Meg, your bath awaits!"

I’d hear my name being called, finally my hot bath was finished as I walk out the changing room naked. I had a think gorgeous plump body, thick enough to give anything a boner as I look at Alioth. Alioth Was one of my favorite staff members, he was sweet and kind and always did everything right.
” Hmm oh okay Alioth ill be right there! “
Making my way to the bath my body giving you a semi hard on as I stepped into the bath stretching my arms after a long stressful service. Looking back at Alioth I had a feeling he could use a break so…
” Alioth would you like to join me? “

( OOC: I’m not entirely sure how to do the purple thing so I’m sorry if its confusing to tell from narration to chat)

• Haha 1

"... Hell yes..."

The words were whispered, barely audible for Meg to hear, but as her shapely form passed by to move toward the bath, the Dark Ooze couldn't help but grin and lick his lips, his cock wasting no time in hardening, lifting the front of his towel with relative ease. Mistress Xidonia certainly knew how to pick them and Meg, or Meggy as she was sometimes inclined to use cutely, bore curves that would have challenged even a well-built minotaur woman. The way her hips sway, her breasts bounce, her ass jiggles with each stride she takes... She was meant to be a sexual delight to every sense of the body. That he could prepare her baths was truly one of his greatest honors.

However, he hadn't expected her to extend the invitation to him! He jolted in surprise and looked back to Meg. "You sure? This is your bath time, I wouldn't want to intrude." Of course, what he said did not quite match up with what he was imagining. Meg was a unique treasure, one capable of allowing him to explore things he rarely got the chance to otherwise. Turning around, the Dark Ooze began to stride toward the bath, removing his towel and setting it to the side, before stepping into the water and settling beside the curvaceous woman. "So, did your last experience go well? I know how easy it is to get carried away in the heat of the moment." Alioth remarked, trying (and failing) to avoid staring at her obscene form too much.

(OoC: There is a little paint brush thing that lets you choose text color, but I only do it out of habit, it isn't necessary! ^^ As long as you have proper " " marks for text, anything else is extra! 🙂 )

“ of course you can join me darling after all even lower classes like you need breaks..~ “ she smirked before sitting down in the bath to relax scooting down to make room for you. Her body wet and shiny giving your cock the biggest boner in your lifetime. Meggy liked treating people who serve you with kindness that way its to gain trust and so they don’t rebel. “ come sit with me hun i really don’t mind at all..~ “

The 'trouble' (Really, there was no trouble at all; If anything it was convenient!) with a colloidal body like his was that it was very easy for parts to grow beyond his usual if he didn't have active control of them. Knowing full well Meg had a proclivity for larger sizes meant that even as he passively talked with her, he subconsciously tried to design himself to be more pleasing to her. So what would have been an average cock by human standards slowly swelled, becoming above average... Then growing even beyond that. Every glance he spared her body seemed to slowly generate a change in his own, until the tip of his cock began to peek through the top of the waters' surface... And still seemed to grow steadily.

"Aw, you're being too nice to me, Madame! You know people like us are just meant to be used and be happy about it. You might give your coworkers wrong ideas if you treat them too nice." Yet despite this, he inwardly enjoyed every second of it, moving over in the water until he settled beside her... And uttered a quiet 'oof' as he realized his cock had begun to exaggerate its size now, grown to eight inches now and showing no signs of stopping yet. The mast brushed her thigh, as he gave an awkward cough. "... A-ahah, I, uh... This always happens when we talk." It was easy to blame it on their communication, but in reality the fault was his, always trying his best to please partners. 

"You know... Maybe bathing with me wasn't such a good idea, you know? Aren't you worried about getting tired if you're requested? You are pretty popular..." Yet, it didn't stop him from trying to imagine pulling the excessively curvy woman into his lap for a period of fun that would have no doubt devolved into a sordid tryst of numerous kinky affairs he still found himself surprised he could perpetuate.

“ oh don’t worry i know i wont regret it now can you be a dear and uh wash me..~~ “ *she would say in a seductive tone lifting up her tits handing you a bar of soap as  she giggled*
” first you can wash my chest than ill let you decide where you wash next..~ “
*she giggled again as you began to rub her soft giant tits they felt like huge fluffy pillows made out of the softest fabric known to man kind*

• Love 1

"Well, aren't we feeling bold and daring today!" How could she not? One didn't make Courtesan status without taking a great deal of many customers. It showed not just longevity and life, but popularity. Desired by many, customer-wise and even and mong workers. It was a reminder that the bath they shared was truly a gift... As much as the offer she dangled in front of him. Watching her hands heft her heavy mammaries not only caused him to swallow audible, but generated yet another subtle growth in his cock, no longer able to hide. He could only shake his head in disbelief, as Meg's sheer audacity caused his own body to try to match hers in obscenity.

"Well, I can possibly say no to this offer. One cleaning, coming up!" With little resistance, he began to guide the bar of soap about, pressing into her plush, pillowy tits. He made sure to start from in between, knowing she was quite popular for titjobs. If there were any traces of cum, he would make sure nothing remained until her body was clean enough to eat off of. His tongue slipped free of his mouth, wetting his lips as her nipples looked positively juicy, ready to be sucked on and potentially fucked later. It was beginning to become impossible to not imagine manifesting numerous tendrils from his body to begin serving her obscene body... Before long, what started as a simple cleaning devolved into letting his hands start to spread the soap around with his hands making no effort to hide the fact he was squeezing, kneading and massaging her breasts, all the way down to plucking and pinching her nipples. 

"Mmmnh... Such a dirty body... I might need a long time cleaning every inch of it." No doubt 'clean' in his situation meant something entirely different. 

*as he pinched her nipples she would give cute moans before long she sighed* “ mmfh I can’t take out anymore!~ please suck on my fat juicy tits!~ “ *once she said that she sat on your throbbing boner stuffing your mouth full with her nipples they were soft as your sucked on them a few 30 minutes later it would turn from nipple sucking to you mounting her on the floor she was on all fours you were on top of her your cock slapping her tight butthole*

(OoC: Haha, take your time!  There's no rush! ^^ )

Alioth knew Meg could be quite a voracious and aggressive partner, and no doubt it was what contributed to her earning her Courtesan status so quickly. Somehow her already sizable nipples began to grow even more puffy after a bit of teasing and tugging, and before long Meg began to submit to her much more lustful side. Soon, it was becoming a handful just to keep her still as she writhed and reversed the situation!

"Ah, Madame! H-hold on! Wait-" His pleas fall on deaf ears as he now sat where she once was, with her body all but eclipsing his own. With little more than a whimper and a loud splash, her hips fall and swiftly impale her cunt on roughly eight inches of cock... Which soon swelled to nine with an increase of an inch in girth. Alioth's eyes looked almost dizzied, before he mustered up his focus to move his hands and seize her hips. Reminding her that his body was unnatural, black tentacles emerged from his back and moved to latch onto her arms and legs, trying to halt her movements.

"Phew... Good gods... Madame Meg, you are a lethal force of sexual delight, but you have to take it slow. Your customers aren't going anywhere and neither are your coworkers... You've got time, so let's take it, shall we?" Once he was sure she wouldn't start breaking down into a sexual frenzy, he retracted the tentacles and moved his hands to grab one of her massive tits, opening his mouth to trap the whole areola in his lips, beginning to hungrily suck on one while his hand thumbed, pinched, and rolled the other. Her hips were free to move, slide up and down on his cock... But she had to remember that it would continue to grow before long, a fact she knew she could exploit to make his body fit her size preferences. 

*She bounced all over your fat girth cock, it was really big compared to her other clients. almost what felt like an hour despite only being 5 minutes she came all over your juicy cock covering it in her cum. She had an aheago like face as she came grabbing your hair as you sucked on her massive pillow tits*
” huff huf aaaah..!~ y-you’re amazing at this!~ “
*she remembered all about the tentacles getting a ton of lewd ideas*
” l-let me suck on your juicy tentacles… ill do anything to do so!~ “

• Haha 1

"Mmh... Better..." Now that she had slowed her pace, there was now less risk of her body managing to pulverize his ooze-like body until it looked almost like jell-o. Instead, the movement of the water was made more audible with each fall of her hips. Every bounce made it difficult for him to try and suck on her nipples, but he would persevere. Remembering their other unique qualities, he let his tongue circle the nipple and even poke into it, a soft reminder that her breasts were as adept at taking cocks as the rest of her body was. "Nnngh... Fuck, keep moving those hips, Madame..." In time, his feet pressed into the gravely floor of the Hot Spring, allowing his hips to push up and meet her forceful drops with enough force to cause a cacophony of *PLAPS* to begin ringing within the Hot Spring... And so once she came, her pussy squeezed his cock for all it was worth, and in moments made it twitch and swell again... At this point, the bulge in her belly had become obvious now!

This was how it always started... Nce she got her first orgasm, she would go in for more. This was no doubt how it also went with her clients.

Now she... Oh, she wanted his tentacles too? He grinned and leaned his head to the side. "Hope you haven't gotten tired of the taste of black cherry yet, Madame..." He advised her, reminding her that his gelatinous body had its own taste... While not safe for wholesale consuming, it meant that the cum he released would not be as bitter as one usually expected. For now he loosed two tentacles, curling up her arms and pushing into her palms, before they remained at her sides... It was like she had found herself in a threeway, and it wouldn't stop there. "Should I prepare to give you the whole nine yards?" He winked, his little code for many sordid kinks, such as those that emulated egg-laying, multiple lenetration, and even gangbangs... It was like his own little secret he saved for the most adventurous customers.

" huff huff...!~ yes give me it all! " she said excitedly, awaiting to get penetrated by his hot big tentacles. She always had a secret lil spot for tentacles they were a massive turn on for her that she kept secret until it was the right time*

(OOC: sorry for such a late response, i kinda fell asleep taking a nap and than i had classes today so sorry ^^

• Haha 1

(OoC: Not a problem at all! Rest is important and I have plenty of time to wait for posts. 😄 )

There it was, Meg's ever steady descent into enjoying every kinky ability his body could give her. Alioth's tongue wiggled about within her nipple, pushing inside a little before retreating, but not before giving them a gentle nip and a tug. Watching this buxom, curvaceous beauty become reduced to little more than a cock-hungry slut was strangely empowering to the Dark Ooze, especially knowing she was still above him in importance when it came to working at Yamatai Onsen. "Just for you, Madame... You deserve it all." There was an almost mischievous, even borderline wicked look in Alioth's eyes as he leaned up and pressed a kiss to her full lips, before more tentacles emerged from his body, guiding Meg off of his body, but not quite off of his cock.

Turning her around, he faced her away from him, before pulling her back down on all nine inches of his cock, giving her a better view of the bulge it put in her belly. Her fat ass was planted firmly in his lap, his hands moving forward to rub her belly  and the bulge of his dick. "Look how easily you're body can take it! Hnnn... You're such a pro, Madame..." Alioth crooned, maneuvering the remainder of his tentacles. Two moved to curl around her breasts, squeezing them within their grasp until their tips moved to her nipples. Their tips narrowed, pushing into her nipples to properly penetrate them before swelling up. Yet another slid between the crack of her ass, pushing against the crown of her anus before forcing itself inside with ease... Not an inch of her body wasn't full of tentacle and cock now, as he moved his hands to pick up her hips and start slamming her back down upon them.

At the same time, the tentacles moved, beginning to fuck her ass and her breasts, with one of the two in her hands forcing its way into her mouth, the other stroking itself in her hand. "Right now... I'm gonna make every inch of you mine, Madame~"

" huff huff ohh yess!~ squeeze my boobs with your tentacles... milk me!~ " *I had a aheago like face my tongue swaying drooling like a stupid dog when you hold a bone on their nose. Meggy was enjoying this extremely well as she bounced up and down making the ground shake a tad from how rough she was going as she felt his nine inch stretch her pussy like no other cock shes had before!~.
" huff huff fuuck please cum in me!~ "

• Love 1

Their activity was like a snowball: It started small and simple, but as it rolled down the hill, it grew bigger and bigger. Alioth's eyes were closed as his body was positively wracked with pleasurable delight, his oversized cock and the myriad of tentacles ravaging the courtesan all feeding back pleasure to the Dark Ooze. He had to occasionally pull one tendrils from her mouth to let her talk freely, but soon stuffed another back into her mouth to make sure every inch of her body was being used.

"Hn... Ngh... Oh fuck... FUCK!" Though Alioth normally kept himself composed often, it wasn't unusual for Meg to reduce him to little more than a lust-crazed oozeling. Harder and harder her hips slammed down upon him, causing that intense need to release to we'll up in him. However, when she asked him to cum in her, his thoughts grew mischievous. "Cum? Oh, Madame, I won't just cum in you... No..." Alioth slowed himself as he groaned a bit... Within his chest, his core began to glow, before small orbs began to lead down from it, down his midsection and funneling toward his cock. He knew Meg had a thing for taking objects like eggs into her cunt, and passing them... And learning that, this was something he wanted to try for her. "I'm gonna see... How you like my own little version of eggs! Here they... COME!"

A double entendre, as every tentacle buried itself within her inviting body. The tentacles shuddered, before ropes of flavored cum sputtered from their tips, her as getting pumped full of his jizz. Her nipple weren't spared either, knots of cum traveling up the tentacles and pumping into her breasts, only to be spilled out into the watee, making her look as if she was lactating. Both tentacle cocks pushed into her mouth, sputtering rope after rope against her tongue and down her throat... And before long, all of the additional appendages pulled free, marking her face and body with additional ropes of jizz.

But the real magic was in her pussy, purple lights flowing up through his cock and being blasted into her womb alongside his cum, small purple spheres the size of eggs. One, two, three... Every reflex and spurt of jizz into her baby maker was joined with a fragment of his core, until her womb was crammed to full capacity. Alioth felt positively wicked, moving his hand to rub against her bloated, cum-and-false egg-filled belly  "Hmhmhm... You look so good right now, Madame Meg... But how do you feel?"

• Love 1

" gahh huff huff s-so many eggs..~ " Meggy was panting as she felt some eggs slipping out of her pussy as she sweated like crazy " i f-feel amazing..~ " *an hour later the eggs kinda fell out of her as she scooted you out the bath ending your session " hehe okay now I'm gonna take a real bath good night hun!~ "

• Haha 1

Now this was a delight... Alioth couldn't help but heave a quiet sigh and fall back against the edge of the Hot Springs, letting Meg handle being full of what we're effectively fragments of his core. Sitting up, his hand moved forward, fingeringher pussy and helping her pass the first fragment. "Hnn... Yeah we gotta get those out of you... I don't want to have room explain to Mistress Xidonia how I knocked up one of her prized Courtesans." Alioth teased. He knew full well she could never get pregnant off of them, but sometimes just the talk was enough to excite a partner. Rubbing her belly and using his other hand to massage one of her cum-filled breasts, he spent the remainder of his time helping Meg get the remaining core fragments out of her. Collecting each one, he reformed them back into his core, before he pressed a kiss to her cheek.

"I hope you had as much fun as I did, Madame Meg! Maybe next time, I can show you my own version of a gangbang..." He grinned, getting out of the bath and leaving the water to her. "Enjoy your bath, Madame Meg. Once you're finished, just let me know and I'll clean the baths behind you." With that, he bowed his head and returned to the Changing Rooms.

[SCENE END]

After a long and hard day working, it wasn't unusual for Alioth to want to take a rinse in the baths he helped attend at times. However, tonight was a special occasion in that it wasn't him coming in for a bath. Discovering both Rieko and Kerrigan often had the unpleasant jobs of cleaning the aftermath from the rooms they tended (perhaps even made to be a part of said aftermath), the Dark Ooze decided it was time for the stress to leave their bodies with a private bath. While the first was likely being used by customers, Alioth reserved the second bath for Rieko and Kerrigans' exclusive use.

As per the norm when entering this area, Alioth was now devoid of clothing, his onyx-colored body with glowing purple core displaying openly, save for a white towel he wrapped around his waist. Two tentacles sprouted from his shoulders, one stretching across the water to adjust the reeds, while the other tested the water temperature to ensure it was just right or see if he needed to add a little more heat. Once everything was perfect, he clapped his hands and returned through the changing room.  "Excellent, everything is ready for your baths. Now, inside you two go, and I don't want either of you leaving until you both feel thoroughly relaxed. This is your time, enjoy it!" Alioth laughed, stepping past the two women and guiding his arms to gesture them toward the baths. Once they were inside, he would stand outside and wait until either bath was done being used in order to clean and prepare them.

( @Kitsuyumia @Anthro63RP . Continued from Private Rooms )

( From Private rooms )

Rieko entered into the changing rooms with Alioth and Kerrigan. As Alioth went to check on the condition of the bath she would begin to disrobe. Removing ever bit of clothes she stood there naked as she put her stuff in a small locker. She even removed the clip from her hair and let it fall to its full length where it went just slightly past her shoulders. Although she had a towel with her she did not bother covering herself as a majority of people had already seen her nude at some point so by now it made no difference. After Alioth returned she would step out into the bath area.

" thanks al " she said as she went in. She put her towel aside and slipped into the warm water.

@Gardsorm @Anthro63RP

Edited by Kitsuyumia

• 5 weeks later...

Rieko looked up at the darkened night sky as she lay in the bath her reddish skin soaking in the herbal mixed water and her pores opening from the heat and steam the water gave off. She could feel the stress melt away from her. She let out a sigh and relaxed she had a moment alone to herself where she was not be bugged by customers and the like or cleaning up their messes. She could get used to this... it made the question go into her mind of whether or not she should become a courtesan. Well if she had enough favor for it anyways.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up