OOC chat for Land of Etheria

Sylvus is good to go!

Thumbsup GIF

Also like the idea of a Tiefling! @Kitsuyumia

also in DnD, Tieflings are just a race of people with demon ancestry. So while a Tiefling is not directly considered a demon, their parent/grandparent/great grandparent ect. Was a demon of some kind.

Usually Tieflings are treated with a level of distrust due to their internal demonic heritage but Tieflings themselves are not inherently evil, many are know to be kind and caring... but occasionally like any race of people, there are trouble makers as well.

• Like 1

Thank you!

I will be trying to make a huge and overwhelming amount of NPCs, so hopefully I can keep them to a tolerable level over time.

I will also soon be looking at a currently "world plot" that is an overall story members can partake in if they want, as well as any plots they wish to start on their own.

Historically speaking they fall under the same category. You are probably thinking Keep Guards and Patrols which is a more military based guard rhythm.

For cities the Town Watch/City Guard/Night Watch usually all fell under the same guard.

Even if you patrolled the outskirts of the town at night you were still a town guard. ^<^