OOC chat for Land of Etheria

The first world plot has been revealed - you can see it under the appropriate topic "World Plots".

I also very much encourage everyone to follow the topic called "Announcements" as it is here most news, updates and such will occur, making following stuff easier hopefully.

unknown.png

Edited by JennyDK

I dont think Sylvus would go looking for missing kids.

He's no warrior or adventurer or even an investigator... it's not that he wouldnt want to help!

But if anyone who is on the case can think of a way the enchanter and potion maker can be of service, let me know! ^<^

Or if you just want to interact with him.

Edited by Mysthero
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mysthero said:

He's no warrior or adventurer or even an investigator... it's not that he wouldnt want to help!

But if anyone who is on the case can think of a way the enchanter and potion maker can be of service, let me know! ^<^

Cooperating is surely a good option, especially as a way to get players to meet and interact.

I can offer Nishka in case others are not up for joining you or she can join a group of course.

• Love 1

Just now, JennyDK said:

Cooperating is surely a good option, especially as a way to get players to meet and interact.

I can offer Nishka in case others are not up for joining you or she can join a group of course.

Always happy to write with you, Nishka seems very interesting too!

I'm happy to do whatever!

Sure! Just be aware that he is confident, flirtatious, and does not discriminate... so... he will hit on Nishka and be completely convinced that she wants to sleep with him... even if she denies it! XD

I wanted to try a different kind of character, one who is kinda unintentionally funny because of how sure of himself he is.

Obviously this doesnt mean that their partnership should involve smut! Just if it did, Sylvus wouldnt mind. XD

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mysthero said:

I'm sure Della is easily enchanted: she is in farmlands.  🙂

7 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I can live with that, as long as there is absolutely no non-con at any point. She is probably one of my more "loose" characters, depending on who she meets and such.

We can take things as they come. Should I put her into the tavern?

That will be perfect and Sylvus is not someone to force himself on anyone! He is genuinely a good person! Just thinks that everyone wants to sleep with him because he is so amazing. XD

5 minutes ago, Sarah_1964 said:

I'm sure Della is easily enchanted: she is in farmlands.  🙂

If she finds her way to the market or if Sylvus comes to her, that will be very fun. I think he will find her naivete very adorable.

9 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

Oh geez, I wasn't expecting to get called out like that. xD

Hello! 😄 I was mostly curious and browsing the threads in between gaming, wanted to make sure I caught up on anything relevant as far as story and character placement was concerned. But if any questions arise, I'll let you know! 

Oh. I hope you didn't take it in a negative fashion. I mostly just wanted to welcome you.

Sure thing.

• Haha 1