OOC chat for Land of Etheria

I am an oldfag already and I am "just" 36 years old and some may consider me "cynical" I suppose! xD

But yeah, people just like to be "special snowflakes" in various ways, one of them being way older....seemingly for no real reason. I mean, I can see it if you did some REALLY high level magic and even then it ought to be fucking hard to do and expensive!

• Haha 1

If you, like me, love shortstacks, you can see a huge gallery of mine with them. You can find it in my profile under the "About me" tab. I have plenty of, I think, lovely galleries linked to there.

I am glad you like her and I hope I get to use her plenty 😄 definitely one of my favourite references ❤️

A few ideas I am currently considering implementing:

• Location - Adventurers' Guild
  • Job bulletin board. This will be a topic in the OOC tab, but will be jobs that registered players in the Adventurers' guild can take
  • Jobs will have a difficult ranking of 1-5

Please let me know what you think of this.

Edited by JennyDK

2 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

Welcome to consciousness! 😄 I actually woke up not too long ago myself, just getting my doofus' history and then I'll throw him to the wolves for seeing if he needs edits.

Awesome. I will look forward to see what you concoct.

You are free to join anywhere you find him/her fitting of course.

• Haha 1

Just now, JennyDK said:

Awesome. I will look forward to see what you concoct.

You are free to join anywhere you find him/her fitting of course.

That's gonna take some figuring out, but looking forward to it all the same! For now, since you just woke up, I'll wish you another good morning, and don't be like me and get so caught up posting and interacting that you forget to eat. xD

1 minute ago, Gardsorm said:

Yup, a start will come easy enough for me, one way or another! Just need to decide if said start is under the pretense of trying to look for the missing children, or just interacting with one of the locals  (PC or NPC-wise)

One does not exclude the other. The bulletin board rules is currently up so far.

4 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

One does not exclude the other. The bulletin board rules is currently up so far.

Oh that was fast! You're on the ball this morning. =p

Well, in light of world plot, I think I'll throw Abel at it starting from the Lower Class District. The place he hangs out most and the origin of where the incidents started happening. 

I have no idea how it'll turn out but interested to see nonetheless. 😛

• Like 1

It helps a lot to have a good and firm idea of how you want something to look like. Besides, this is my attempt at "rebooting" an earlier club of mine, so the ideas are already kind of "there" in a way. I just need to keep things simple and small enough in scale going forward too.

Only one way to find out 😄

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

It helps a lot to have a good and firm idea of how you want something to look like. Besides, this is my attempt at "rebooting" an earlier club of mine, so the ideas are already kind of "there" in a way. I just need to keep things simple and small enough in scale going forward too.

Only one way to find out 😄

Fair point! :3

Heheh, indeed! Good ideas or bad, I'm all about them and seeing what happens, so without further ado, let me put these fingers to work on this dang phone and toss the goofball into the world! 

• Woohoo 1

Great! That is some good enthusiasm. I feel like a fair share of people just kind of stall quite a lot and overthink things (I certainly do a lot of that), when the most efficient and fast thing is just to try and take things as they come.

I have also created the adventurers guild as well as the guildmaster.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Great! That is some good enthusiasm. I feel like a fair share of people just kind of stall quite a lot and overthink things (I certainly do a lot of that), when the most efficient and fast thing is just to try and take things as they come.

I have also created the adventurers guild as well as the guildmaster.

It's happened to me before as well, though in recent times someone I've interacted with has been pushing me to be more proactive in stories than reactive, so I've been making motions to throw myself into the deep ends rather than simply dipping the toes in the pool, so to speak. 😄

It may not always work out good for me, but it's all valuable experience in the end!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TaleTale said:

My guy'd be slightly curious about the haunted mansion thing. Even if he might just wanna go there and then run off if it gets too spooky.

At the very least, it would give him a scene getting registered into the guild and such ^^

6 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

It's happened to me before as well, though in recent times someone I've interacted with has been pushing me to be more proactive in stories than reactive, so I've been making motions to throw myself into the deep ends rather than simply dipping the toes in the pool, so to speak. 😄

It may not always work out good for me, but it's all valuable experience in the end!

Being active will always bring more and more fun results in the end. I am just glad that my ideas seems to be liked enough for others to want to join them 😄