Craftsmen and market district

Pruzsia frowns slightly at the answer about the amulet being an unknown magical effect and that it would be unable to be sold since it might be dangerous, which she would wring her hands in front of her dress robe. She would ponder the suggestion of going somewhere else or allowing the store clerk to examine the item as she taps her chin with her left index finger, while softly replying in a down trodden tone, "I understand about not selling it....." After a moment passes she would look up at the shopkeeper replying, "Go ahead and take the precautions you need to look at it then since your services were recommended by Mister Blacksmith" as she nods her head in acceptance to her idea before continuing, "I figure out what to do after we know what it is!"

"Right...so I am not sure how long this might take. Hopefully not too long though. Give me about 10-15 minutes", she says, before going to work on this thing. She sits down like before, very focused on the item. Weird sounds emerge from the amulet as well as odd incantations from the shopkeeper. She also seems to speak in some sort of odd language unfamiliar to the goblin. This goes on for about 20 minutes in all. Then she looks up and gives her verdict to Pruzsia."So...there definitely was something...bad in that thing. I have been able to contain it, but you are quite likely cursed with something. As far I could tell, it was something akin to...chaotic magic. It is hard to say what it might do or how bad it will be. The kind of craftmanship and symbols looks to be of some alien thing as I have never seen it before", she tells her before handing it back.

Pruszia gives off a soft bubbly, “K” as she watches in curiosity listening to the odd language that she doesn’t recognize in any known language that she has run into. As the clock ticks by, she would impatiently begin to tap her left foot as her arms are crossed under her ample bosom. As soon as the mention of the item being evil and cursed, she would turn white as a sheet before stammering out, “ what do I do now…” before she starts frantically pacing in front of the clerk’s counter freaking out.

Even though Katharina may or may not be really human, she is not made out of stone and seeing the goblin begin to freak out like that, is not exactly sitting well with her either."Uhmm...I am sorry miss Goblin. So what to do next. I suggest seeking out the mage guild and have someone try to identify said curse...and try to understand it better, first of all...", she says, not being an expert on any schools of magic but one and that particular kind is not useful here."You better keep the amulet for now too...maybe someone can help you point towards what it is, who made it and for what", she goes on, hoping this might help.

As Pruzsia continues to panic briefly with her thoughts continuously chanting, "Oh my god.... I'm like gonna die" which her attention is drawn out of her thoughts at the store clerk addressing her questions causing her to sniff slightly and asks quietly, "Like am I gonna die?" She would turn her attention fully to the store clerk as she shivers slightly, "Ummm.... I like dunno where that is" since she never has been to the mage guild or associates with them being self taught and a novice with illusion magic. She would meekly ask out in a soft voice, "I uh um guess I take the amulet back now too" as she holds open the black satin pouch that the amulet was originally in and continues on with a soft shutter wracks her form asking, "How much do I like owe you?"

• 2 weeks later...

Katharina senses the usual mortal fear of dying, but doesn't appear fazed and lacks any sort of empthatical face towards the goblin's potential predicament. She sighs softly as Pruszia freaks out as she hands back the amulet."Ohhhh, calm down...calm down, miss goblin...I am sure you will be fine...well, maybe...definitely...probably...anyway, I can tell you where to go...and you don't owe me anything", she says very calmly before giving directions to the mages guild.

• 2 weeks later...

Pruszia would take a few slow deep breathes as her attention is broken from being cursed by the strange amulet and turns to Kathrina in front of her. She would cough slightly with her cheeks tinged a light rose color from embarrassment as she replies, "Oh ummm alright and that would be best to know where to go...." as she listens intently for the direction to the guild mage. Once Kathrina as given her instructions, she would brightly smile up at her from behind the counter and exclaims, "Thank you for the information and have this for your time. I shall send people to your store for shopping!!!!" as she drops a small sack of gold coins on the counter before rushing off in her exuberant attitude to find the mage guild.