Middle class district

"Thanks, I appreciate it. It feels like a waste to leave full glasses around. Or even a bit rude to whoever made it," he said with a chuckle as she slurped down the tasty drink.
He put his notebook and pen away and checked that he still had everything. He stared at the counter for a bit. "I paid, right?" he muttered to the goblin and thought about it for a little. "I probably paid..." he said with a smile. "If I didn't, I'll just pay next time I'm here. They'll hopefully remind me," he said with a cheerful smile and got up with her.

"I actually live in the outskirts of the town. There's some little houses along the way to my home. Some random lumberjacks and crabbers live along the path to my home. My home's not too far. A little road leads there. I home that's by a lake. There's a bunch of trees around as well, but there's kind of a nice clearing there," he told her and then got to leading her out. 
"Do we need to go pick up anything? Like stuff from your place?" he asked and swayed a bit while looking at her while standing outside.

Molly shrugs at the question as she currently has no idea who paid, if anyone of them did it. For now, her focus being on pretty much else, so she is already imagining what sort of stuff might fit well for a shed about to blow up, likely leaving behind a smoking small crater. She has never really been much outside the large and thick walls of the capital as it contains pretty much all she needs most of the time. Most often it is farmers who needs to deal with something or the rare occasion of a guild needing her services, though they pay pretty handsomely when they do. She follows him as he leads the way there."Yeah. I need a few sticks of dynamite. 3 of them should be enough to get rid of your shed...depending on how big it is, really", she says, looking more giddy now at least - probably a mixture of getting to explode something and having a handful of drinks. Whilst affected by the alcohol, she does seems quite used to doing some light to medium drinking.

He looked to the goblin beside him and compared their height difference. He was about six feet tall. He studied where her head came up to. He eventually even placed a hand on her head and then checked where it reached on his body. 
"How big was the biggest goblin you ever met?" he asked her casually with a smile.
"And that sounds good. Lead on. I'll follow. Lemme know if I need to open any doors or whatnots," he told her. "And then I'll take you to my place," he said and wondered if he needed to pick any groceries on the way home. He felt like he probably didn't.

OOC: No need to make a home for her just yet, so I am just going to quickly narrate the trip past there real quick.

Her own stature is not quite as tall, as what is usual for her kind, Molly being around 3½ feet herself. She gives him a pretty weirded-out look from the hand on her head and then pulls back."....where is that coming from? Why are you asking me this?", she asks, wondering what has led him to inquire about this so much out of the blue and sudden physical contact with a stranger."Sure. Let us quickly drop by my workshop and get my gear. You really don't have to treat me like I am helpless though. It is just the finer stuff I am having trouble with here...", she says and leads them out of the tavern.

The next 30 minutes or so spent on walking to her home and workshop located in the market and craftsmen district. The house in which she lives is fairly small, fitting for one her size and being the only one there. Her worshop, however, being much more grand and with its own "testing area" outside with a tall fence around it. This place has many holes in the ground, scorch marks and inside of the building many, many components, reagents and such are all over the place in a huge, but organized mess. Molly doesn't need much time to really pack stuff as she grabs a bag and throws in a bundle of dynamite sticks and some other stuff for good measure.

Once once, she finally follows the man to his place outside of town....

"Just wondering. Not had many goblins as my friends. So kinda curious how tall they can get," he said and laughed about it. "You're super short, though," he told her. "Must be convenient. Everything must be all bigger and you maybe only need half as much food as I do," he noted, guessing being short came with a ton of benefits. If he'd been born all small and short, he'd probably be more successful as a thief and go unnoticed way easier. He was around 5'10'' from what Molly could tell.
"Yeah, no worries. You can just let me know whenever you need or want me to do something for you," he said. "Lead on," he told her.

When he was over at her place, he sat on the floor near the door, not wanting to talk around much as standing up made the low ceiling kind of inconvenient. He looked at the floor and some marks left on the floor from things he couldn't identify. He looked to the walls to see what kind of a condition they were in and eventually looked at her when she was walking out and followed her.

The two then headed out of town with him leading her to where his shed was. She got a nice view of the local nature.

OOC: The floor was not damaged as she does her experiments and testing in the open space near her workshop. Her house is still fit for humans to walk inside as well. I will set up her dwelling more precisely in the housing tab at a later rate. I think I will do my best at his place, since there is nothing left for me to do in this place.

GM: Scene moving to new location.