Adventurers guild

It doesn't take very long to walk upstairs and then find the correct room as signs point people in the directions of the various places here. The knocking is soon met with him being asked to enter the room. Once inside, he would say a rare sigh: a demon lady sitting in the open in her office chair and behind a huge desk, clearly doing lots of work when not greeting and accepting new members."Greetings. Do have a seat if you wish. Your face is new to me: What shall I call you?", she starts off saying.

Gerdo gave a bow to the woman with a smile and promptly plopped his round self into the chair, getting comfortable as he looked over the demon woman. She was exotic to him and the dwarf couldn't help but stare for a second with slight rose colored cheeks before coughing into his hands "ah ahem! I am Gerdo! Dwarven traveler hoping to expand my horizons and help assist those who struggle to support themselves with the right teachings and morals! I was told to come up here to sign as an adventurer!"

If anything was meant by his odd stare, Lady Orthella either did not notice or chose to ignore it."Good to meet you mr. Gerdo and welcome to the guild and my office. I hope you have been well received down below by one of my fine clerks. You have indeed come to the right place for all of those things. We aim to provide good and professional service for all of our clients. Do well and your repertoire and rewards will reflect this. Do you have any experience and how dangerous missions do you think you can do from the start?", she asks whilst finding the standard form to sign up as a member.

Gerdo nodded to the Lady, "aye I have experience. My original position was mining crew in deep excavations. You needed to understand what could come on your head, creepy crawlies that could try to take a bite. That's why I have a war pick here. Easy to punch through some of the toughest carapace that I encountered inside those tunnels." 

She gives a short, but acknowledging nod of the head as he reassures her that he is capable, even if he did not answer all that she asked for. Time will tell how deep danger he might be able to handle."I see. Very well mr. Gerdo. Good to hear you are not without experience - newbies can often think they are able to handle more than they really are. Just sign here and you are a fully fledged member of the guild", she tells him and shoves the parchment towards his seating.

Gerdo looked over the paper carefully, muttering to himself what it said as he was particular about signing. It seemed this Dwarf was careful when paper was involved probably due to past issues or getting cleaned of his coffers at some point. With a happy nod the man then signed his name into the parchment and then wrote his family Rune as to confirm it was indeed his signing. "there you go lovely lassI will show not to disappoint and also not needlessly get myself killed over something."

"Getting members killed is certainly both tragic as well as something we do not aim for. Therefore we have missions put into various danger levels, to help members pick something they think they can do. Are there any questions about anything mr. Gerdo? Now would be a good time if you have any of such", she says, retracting the signed parchment to quickly examine it and then file it among others of the same sort in a nearby drawer.