Looking for a brat to put in her place

I'm looking for something simple for my first roleplay on this site, and I think I'd like to do something relating to brat taming and the like, as said in the title. I don't have anything specific in mind; maybe your character takes a wrong turn and ends up in the men's showers at the gym and refuses to leave when I enter, or something like that. I'm open to brainstorming ideas, and of course I'm open to any ideas anyone else might have revolving around this character dynamic.

• Love 2

I'm always done for being put in my place, or more for what I call a show down where getting physical is all part of the game. Let me know if you're still interested. I would love to play, however I would like it more if instead of the bathroom maybe the male hot spring. Maybe I mistook it for the Female baths and I have no intention on leaving, or just don't notice you and you put me in my place anyway. Or we could even do a roommate play, where I take too many liberies in your things and it results in you having to get a little physical. Sound like fun? I could have a lot of fun with that.

Ecchitext me.

Oh right, sorry I'm Nimiko Nishi. Noah is for the girls.

--wink

Edited by Noah Takumi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up