The Chapel [OCCUPIED]

Charlotte is walking around, doing a superficial round of cleaning as the room has been made nice and useable beforehand. It is mostly to add to the scene that she is making it look like she is prepping the place for the soon-to-come visit from the next client. The proper relics, books and such have been put where they belong and soft and somber music is playing, like played on an organ. The young nun is already very giddy and eager to get into things and especially since she heard it was a monster who had hired her this time. The chapel smells nice and fresh, though there is a hint of dampness to the area where Charlotte is tending.

• Love 1

The wooden double doors leading into the chapel were slowly pushed open, a soft creak bouncing off the white walls. Through the opening stepped a hulking mass of green muscle, a male orc over seven feet tall, with long, dark, windswept hair and clad in a loincloth stitched together from the hides of various animals. Dark, beady, eyes scanned the room briefly until they focused upon Charlotte. Nostrils flaring as a toothy smile spread across his lips, he strode towards her.

“Gard Bloodaxe. Berserker of the Stonefist clan. I have paid coin for your flesh!” he announced with pride and lust as his eyes trailed across her short but buxom form. Indeed, Gard was a mighty warrior and had come to spend the coin of his spoils to be serviced by a prostitute for the coming hours.

• JennyDK changed the title to The Chapel [OCCUPIED]
  • 2 weeks later...

"Ohh hello there and welcome! You are the new person wanting to hear more about the faith, I take it. Charlotte Vizni - I am kind of a new acolyte here and this is good practice for me. So I hope you will be okay with a newbie like me", she says in a soft and sweet tone of voice whilst looking him over, up and down, at least a few times. She is trying to hide a wicked and lewd smile on her face. She looks over the purse with fake gold coins to illustrate a "real" purchase of sex."Ahhh...yes..flesh...like the symbolic flesh of the saints...I get it", she says, wondering why he was this direct when the requested scene was a conversion-like one. She motions him over to the altar near her as she sits on top of it.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

It took Gard a moment to realize he’d messed up the roleplay a bit, but swiftly adapted and fell back in line with the original setup of a savage, heathen orc looking to be converted by a priestess to a new faith. “Yes… Flesh. Tribute. Explain your faith to me,” he said as he approached the altar and handed her the pouch of fake gold coins. Even as she sat on top of the altar, the green orc towered out above her, easily casting a shadow over her petite form.

• 3 weeks later...

Charlotte looks upwards, taking in the large size and bulky physique of the orc, enjoying the view quite a lot of course. A small grin is on her face most of the time and her eyes does reveal a growing lust in them."Oh, lovely. I hope you are not in a hurry and have an open mind!", she says and as she continues to sit on the altar, her legs veeeeery slowly seem to part whilst they speak to each other. She begins to talk about her Lord and his teachings on a very basic level and meanwhile she keeps giving lewd looks and legs keep parting.

• Love 1

• JennyDK changed the title to The Chapel
  • 3 months later...

"Yeah I'm doing alright I'm just taking a look around the place, seeing what kind of trouble I could get into, wink wink. I'll meet up with you later." chad said before hanging up his phone and walking into the room next to him. He had to raise his eye brows at seeing a chapel in a brothel but it made him crack as smile when he started thinking about it. He walked down the isle moving his head side to side until he spotted a little nun near the alter." Hey there little cutie, you hear for me to confess my sins or for me to make new ones?" He asked as he stood over her, casting a shadow over the loli from his imposing figure. Chad maybe a human but he is monster of a man, standing as tall as an ogre. and with his messy hair he looked like one to. It was clear to him that under her dress she had a hot body for a loli. Full figured even for her age she stood before him at thigh level. His shadow and he head dress hiding her pretty face.

• JennyDK changed the title to The Chapel [OCCUPIED]

Inside of the chapel, a soft music is playing to fit the theme of the room. Any sort of normal details to go with a chapel has been set. This time, the room is lit mostly by live candles, which flames provide ample, but also very lovely light rather than natural light through the mosaic windows adorning the sides. Of course, the only other person in here is a young little nun in her cute habit, which does little to hide her absolutely ridiculous bodily assets. She seems to be kneeling down in prayer before she is adressed by the man in the room. So she rises and turn to look at who is here. She gives off a soft smile, but wickedness shine in her young eyes still."Greetings stranger. I can tell the Lord brought you to me - your aura seems to radiate all sorts of unholy and sinful thoughts and urges. The Lord wishes for me to purge them from you....why not come closer and I can help you?", she says with a tone laced with sexuality.

• Love 1

Hid smile widened when he saw the wickedness in her eyes, feeling reassured that he came to the right place. "Only when I see curves like that popping through a tight little habit." His cock was already showing through his pants as his mond raced with thoughts of lifting her dress and ravaging her right there on the alter. "Sure, let me confess my sin to you." He said before lowering his pants and letting her bare witness to the black serpent. It hung free before her temping her with its hypnotic throbbing. Its length growing and its girth increasing, appearing fuller and thicker by the second. As the black snake rose to meet her his huge hanging balls became more exposed. It wasnt long until she was staring into the eye of the serpent.

"Oh my my...that simply cannot pass. After all, I am a servant of the Lord and for guests to think such impure thoughts while in His house, there has to be done something", she replies back, clearly liking this sort of exchange between them. Before he gets to pull down, she puts a hand on his crotch whilst she spoke to him, to make it very clear to him that she is into it. Once freed of the pants-y prison the huge black member throbs heavily before her eyes and grow at an impressive rate, soon standing as long as her and the width of her hips."I can tell there is a LOT of sin caught in that thing there....I will need to bring out the BIG guns!", she says in a tone that sounds both serious and lewd at the same time. She pulls down the front of her habit and massive girl titties bounce several times due to their weight and she wraps them around his length, inviting them into her warmth and tightness of the cleavage, despite how utterly soft and doughy her breasts are. Then leaning close with her mouth where she starts to place kisses on his tip, leaving smeared lipstick where they hit whilst slowly fucking his lenght with her breasts."How is that mister? Do you feel the sin starting to vanish?".

• Love 1

He watched her as she touched his cock and spoke to him, keeping pious tone but her actions making her desire very clear. She seemed to marvel at it as she watched it grow. "Mmm its alot of sin to take in." He smiled at her, thinking about how cute the little nun looked as she got down and dirty, watching her pull up her habit and pulling out her big nun guns. His cock throbbed even harder as those big tits bounced as they were released, letting out moans as she wrapped her big tits around that monstrous man cock and began rubbing her tits against them. They felt soft around that rock hard dick. Even as she squeezed his cock tight. "It feels so good, but I fear it will get worse before it gets better." He said looking at the lip stick marks. " I need to feel your lips around the crown of my tip if I am to release my sin unto you."

• 2 weeks later...

"I can tell. I think I will have to really make full use of my divine arsenal and prayers", she says with a wink of the eye as she licks her lips lightly. Her fat tits wrapped around his member also seem to be part of this "arsenal" of hers."The crown you say? Perhaps that is where the devilish energies are most piled up....a common sight, it seems", she goes on before then lowering her head downwards and with high expertise and ease, wrap her firm, soft and warm lips around the head of his, already tasting and sucking him off as she does and keeping her tits moving to pleasure the rod.

• Love 1

"Ooo dose that mean you are gonna bust our the rosery?" He joked as she lifted his tip to her mouth and began sucking it hard and titty fucking it." Oh yeeeah it's really pent up..With looots of evil energy..Ah you're gonna neeed to..suck it ouut." He said throbbing against her soft plush lips and big bouncing tits and she sucked on that thick swollen head, His moans echoed slightly through the chapel, barley audible through her slurping and sucking. for a little girl she had huge tits that wrapped around his massive cock and they felt all natural to. I guess she was just made to cleans the world of sinners, one dick at a time.

• 1 month later...

"Oh, I am busting out all of the stuff really. You may as well use all of the tools to help someone find purity!", she says with a smug and teasing tone of voice. She chuckles lightly from his own comments about the evil energy caught within his body. She continues her act of sucking him off whilst her ample, warm and soft bosom strokes up and down his length, providing plenty of pleasure as she skillfully provide the services wanted of her from him."Ahhhh...getting all throbbing there it seems", she groans out softly whilst the shaft fully shines from saliva and the same goes for her breasts.

• Love 1

"Oh yeah I can feel the evil rising up within me." He said moaning as she began sucking on his tip once again. Her big loli tits wrapping around that pulsing veiny shaft before they bounce up and down all over his warm black meat. "Yeah it could burst forth at any time." He said befroe she went back to sucking hard on that big brown head. Her lips stroking the crown of that thick swollen tip as it throbbed eagerly inside her mouth. The harder she sucked the more his moans echoed through the chapel, starting to over power the sounds of slurping and sucking. 

• 3 weeks later...

Charlotte makes her own groans, gasps and grunts as she works over his member like this, with everything glistening increasingly the further it goes along."I can tell...this is how we exercise out the malicious spirits that causes you to act in sin", she pants out when she has the chance to give him a response. Her mouth, lips, breasts and tongue all work together like clockwork, increasing the pleasure on his end gradually the more they work him over. A smelll of damp and hot pussy also spreads in their vicinity and her panties are easily very soaked already, almost to the point of flopping down on their own below.

• Love 1

"Oh yeah make me release that sin all over your face!" He moaned feeling her big tits ride up and down that long shaft while her lips and tongue pleasured the tip. The slurping and moaning echoed through the chapel, and his hard cock throbbed against her lips and tongue. "It smells like you have some pent-up sin yourself, maybe you are the one who needs some help exercising your demons." He said looking down at her as she happily sucked and stroked that big cock with her lips and tits.

• 4 weeks later...

"Getting rid of all that is important if you wish to be pure and clean", she answers with a wink as she keeps up what she is doing to him, her breasts and mouth both doing a good job at providing pleasure and stimulation. The sensations provided with her lips, breasts, tongue and mouth all feel like she has done this many, many times before. The little girl nun chuckles playfully at the last comment."Ohh that? That is the smell of righteous flesh that is pure and holy, which is the best kind to exorcise sin and sinful influence!", she says and gives a few extra rough pumps.

• Love 1

"I dont think thats flesh, I think someone really enjoys saving souls." He said rubbing her little head and moaning over her. " Mmm juuuust like thaaat get all that pent up sin out of these balls." He watched those big natural tits bounce and jiggle all over that cock. Still he wad not new to this either abd he knew the little nun must be soaking with the desire to save souls. "You are gonna ruin your dress with that nectar, let me help you get it off so i can see that holy loli body of yours."

Edited by Cash Money Chad

• 2 weeks later...

"It is the duty of the servants of the Lord to save souls and promote purity and holiness", she says, once more with a playful tone of voice whilst taking pleasure and joy from his sounds of pleasure and arousal. After some more rough titfuck action, the man seems to desire to get Charlotte less dressed, using an obvious excuse for it, but she doesn't mind really. She gives him a mischievous and devious smirky smile from that and then help his hands find their way to the bottom of her habit."Yes...that would be a shame. My body shows just how well a blessed life can show off best...what you see, is what I have been granted by my devotion", she says and waits for him to pull up.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

He reaches down and pulls off her habit, " I can see how devoted you are by the way you take care if that little body of yours, and what kind of person would I be if I didnt help a nun in need." he said holding up that huge monster cock stroking it to her heavenly body. A devilish grin forming between his lips as he looked down on the young nun and her busty glory. " let me see that wet needy void so I can fill it with my hot throbbing love stick." He stood grinning over the nun waiting for her to be ready to his love and firm devotion deep inside her holy sanctum.

Edited by Cash Money Chad

• 2 weeks later...

The pious clothing piece is pulled off, leaving behind a fully nude and extremely voluptuous little girl body for him to get a nice and lovely look at. Her thick, long and throbbing nipples are very stiff too, indicating her own arousal easily."Hehe, but of course...my body is a temple and it was made by the lord himself. It would be sacriligious to not make good use of it, right?", she answers back with a smug grin. Charlotte watches him stroke off in front of her for a bit before he announces his need to be purified of sins."Ohhh, well, needy to make sure you are made holy again....", she answers back and then gets up once more and then lowers her upper body so it rests against one of the backrests of a row of seats, her ass lifted nice and high.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Well gods temple or not Im about to enter it." He said spreading her little pussy with that thick meaty cock and slides it in nice and slow, letting the little nun savor the feeling of that big crowned tip and that long veiny shaft glide against her slick velvety folds. One by one until he reaches her sweet spot."Are you ready to take my sins upon you?" He asked as his thick crown was nestled in her spot. He let out deep belowing moans as he pumped his huge veiny cock through her tight throbbing pussy. Her big ass clapping from the rocking of his powerful hips.

• 4 weeks later...

The young nun Charlotte is pretty used to sex, seeing as she is working here after all, so she easily is able to open up nice and well for his member and soft groans and moans escape her lips as the familiar sensations hits her once more. She greets his stick with immense tightness, wetness and warmth, letting him know it is a good feeling for her as well, in a physical manner."Always ready to do the work of the Lord, mister! You need to make sure you expulge all of that dirty and filthy sin of yours", she says seductively and licks her lips. As he begins to move, she also starts to squeeze his cock over and over.

• Love 1

"I I I'mm greeat full thaat you are willllling to take my siiin onto yooourself!" He said in deep grunt having just plunged his rock hard cock through her tight little pussy. That thick bulge running through her abdomen and flat stomach. Her big tits shaking from the force of his hips as he rocked them back and forth.  His big hands reached up to grab those big shaking melons of hers, squeezing and massaging them nice and slow. He could feel them shake as he pounded into her, picking up the pace with every second as his monstrous black member pumped through her hot wet little core. Her divine spirit urging him on as he continued to pound away at that tight little pussy.