“I wanna play a game…”

“I wanna play a game.” It was a simple phrase that he had said a dozen or so times. It had been brought on by his desire for Escape Rooms, random media shows and movies…and a true desire for something exciting.

He had quickly learned that the true character of a person—what they cherished and their core beliefs about life—could only be uncovered when that person knew their life or death was on the line.

Ideally I would love to play a nine participant game! Hear me out! I’ve heard from multiple people in the past that multiple player RPs just don’t really pan out well. In my experience that is true!! (See “The Nudist Beach” RP group) But can’t we just come together for the Halloween season and make this happen!!! I’d be willing to start a whole group for this if that would appeal to a better RP!! 
I am a lover of escape rooms, SAW games, and even this freaky Squid Game thing that’s happening!!! I already have a basic setup in mind to start this off…who else might be interested?!

• Like 1