The Delivery Man.........( Kathy and Room 1334)

Cindy had it made.  Her parents were gone for the weekend, leaving her alone in the house.  She almost didn't get it to happen though....her mother, always the over protective one in the family kept saying at 14, their darling daughter was to young to be left by herself.

Thankfully for Cindy her father came to her rescue.

"Oh C'mon hun," he said..."She's always been a good girl...cut loose the umbilical cord for a change...."

The young teen blonde waved as the car backed out onto the street and drove off.  She ran upstairs to her bedroom, opened up her laptop and started chatting with friends on line.  After a while she got hungry and picked up the phone to call for pizza delivery.

She knew it would only take about 15 or 20 minutes for delivery so she stayed in the living room to wait.... she still had on her school uniform, too lazy to take it off.  Cindy was a well developed girl for her age, already wearing a size 34 bra.  Her female friends sometimes bugged her about it, the guys always staring as she walked by.

Finally the door bell rang.

• Love 1

Terry delivered food on his bike since he couldn't afford a car which had its pluses and minuses! Plus, he was in great shape, minus, there is only but so much you can carry on a bike, even with his ingenuity,    and be hated delivering  pizza the most, the awkwardly large shape didn't fit well on the bike but he had no choice, and it was the last one of the day for him!

"Fuck fuck fuck, shit!" the bike rolled down a pristinely paved black top leading to a cul de sac, It was the picture of perfect suburbia, but he could hardly focus on which house it was because he had to pee so bad! "36...38..42 where the fuck is 4001!?" The bike screeched to a halt reminding him yet again that he really needed to spray some WD-40 on his gears but then he noticed a pathway of rubble leading back down a driveway into a wall of hedges and trees, he hauled ass to make it on time and unfortunately the pizza paid for it, sliding around in the oversized box, it was messy and smushed.

He knocked hard 3 times, "Delivery!" As his weight shifted side to side, he cliched his bladder as the sudden sensation to pee made him fidgety! "Come on hurry the fuck up damn it, I'm gonna totally piss myself, fuck!" That was the other drawback of bike delivery, it requires he stay very hydrated and that requires him to piss, a lot! Having no patience he hit the door bell, a bunch and kept banging and just when he set the pizza down and start to look for a place to pee the door opened

The young teen mynx opened the door just in time to see a young man plop a pizza box on the door step and look around.  She giggled as she saw the telltale mannerisms of someone obviously in the need to relieve himself.

Usually she wouldn't dream of letting a stranger enter the house, especially when she was alone but he looked harmless enough.

,"C'mon in," she said...."bathroom is the second door on the left....."

She turned to reveal a very nice tight ass almost visible beneath the short plaid skirt.

Terry was embarrassed when a young, attractive woman graced him at the door with her presence. For a moment, he was taken aback at her jaw dropping beauty, and banging body, how old wad she he thought?

"oh my god, oh my god--Bless your Shawty," he patted her shoulder, and ran off towards the toilet, he couldn't help but notice this girls parents were pretty well off! "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh...." he let loose a stream of warm urine, clear as Dracula's reflection! That's what happens when you drink a gallon a day!

Looking himself in the mirror, he asks "... are you thinking, what Im thinking..." he looks up with a smirk, and a no good glare in his eyes

Instead of heading back the way he came once he was finished, Terry decided to look around the huge house, and found himself in the study, and a nice bottle of vintage bourbon, "Its settled, yeah Im robbing this place," he took out his phone and texted some friends as he sat on the hand stitched leather love seat sipping slow!

Cindy couldn't help but let out a giggle as the young man blew past her like a shot.

She waited for almost 15 minutes but he never returned.  Finally she got curious and began looking for him.  He wasn't in the bathroom... where was he?

She finally found him, making himself at home, reclining on a love seat and drinking liquor she recognized as belonging to her family.

"What the FUCK are you doing?," She asked.  ,",Get up and get out of here!,"

She stood there, arms crossed over her tits.

"Ummm, what the heck does it look like I'm doing," his phone was connected to a charge, he showed her he was on 13% "Jeez dont be so freaking psycho, if you were nice enough to let me piss in your fancy rich people bathroom , You wouldn't mind letting charge my phone..." he took a huge gulp from the glass; the contents so smooth He didn't even break a sweat "Here, why don't you join me, come on know one is here, no parents to ruin the fun!"

Cindy was in a bad situation.  He was already getting a little shit faced and she was afraid what the might do.  She was only 14... what could a girl her age do against an older guy?

She was lectured time and again about letting strangers into the house but she didn't want to get him into trouble.  She would let him stay just long enough to change his phone and leave.

After letting him know her decision she went upstairs to her bedroom.

"Hey, wait up, where you going!" He joked as she stormed away, Terry followed along behind her! "Come on, dont be like that, I did ask nicely and I brought you extra bread sticks & dipping sauce!"

Terry stood in the dope way, sipping his drink, he had filled himself another glass ! "Come on ill only be able an hour tops, my phone is fast at charging, just keep me company, Il trying to be nice but if you insist I can be an asshole," he started to fiddle around with his belt like he was going to take it off and use it! All the while a sinister, yet playful smirk on his face

• 1 month later...

"Yeah, if you insist on being a rude little brat, I can be a unfriendly ass-hole!" He reiterated, taking Belt in hand He filled it inhalf grouping the strap at opposite ends making the leather snap with a pop!

it was intimidating, he hopped at least putting the feet of God in this young girl! "I would not be in here if you just joined me for a drink, but since you lead me to your room I assume that's where you would rather us be!"

He charged at her, hoping to capture the teen and tie her wrist up in his leather belt! "Come'ere little bitch!" He insulted!

• 2 weeks later...

After all the times Cindy had been close to being caught in bad situations by her parents, THIS was the one time she wished they were here.

"Wh.....what are you doing???," She called out....,",it.... it wasn't what you think.... I wasn't inviting you in my bedroom!,"

She flinched, almost jumped with the sound of the belt.  She stared with wide eyes, shaking her head.

"Wh.....what are you doing with that belt?," She asked.  ,",You better get out of here, my parents will be back any minute and you won't want me to scream!,"

Her ass was mashed up against the side of the bed.  Of course her parents wouldn't be back home for quite a while, but she was hoping he wouldn't figure it out.

"HELP!," She yelled.....

• 2 weeks later...

The girl was panicked, frantically trying to prevent the inevitable, and there was no way anyone would hear her, not only was it unlikely the neighbors were home, but the house was so huge, the next house was far away! Thats why he liked doing crime in wealthy secluded areas, lots of privacy!

"Shut the fuck up bitch!" He smacked her face, the pop was just as  loud as her scream, and knocked her down, and wrapped the belt around her neck, and squeezed, cutting of the air, so she gasped for life!" "this'll shut you up!"

Cindy was trapped, her back bending against the side of the bed.  The belt made a menacing sound as it cracked in the air, but not as threatening as when he approached her with it.

Her breasts were heaving as he got closer and closer.  He wrapped it around her creamy soft neck, tightening it.  Cindy reached up frantically trying to take it off......

She was now only making chocking and gurgling noises as she felt about to pass out.